Podcaster: Host : Fraser Cain ; Guest : Dr. Paul M. Sutter, Dr. Morgan Rehnberg, and Dr. Kimberly Cartier
Description: This Week’s Stories:
- 10. The 2017 Nobel Prize… LIGO & Gravitational Waves!
- 9. The National Space Council is back!
- 8. A new group of 12 astronauts! Kimberley knows one of them!!!
- 7. Hydrogen found on Enceladus!
- 6. The Trappist 1 system with 7 Earth-sized exoplanets.
- 5. So long Cassini & thanks for all the fish!
- 4. 20 successful SpaceX landings!
- 3. The 2017 eclipse!
- 2. ‘Omuamua, the interstellar asteroid!
- 1. The Kilonova NS/NS merger!
Dr. Paul Matt Sutter ( http://www.pmsutter.com/ & @PaulMattSutter )
Dr. Morgan “Sniffles” Rehnberg ( http://cosmicchatter.org/ & @MorganRehnberg )
Dr. Kimberly Cartier ( http://KimberlyCartier.org & @AstroKimCartier )
Today’s sponsor: This episode of “365 Days of Astronomy” is sponsored by — no one. We still need sponsors for many days in 2017, so please consider sponsoring a day or two. Just click on the “Donate” button on the lower left side of this webpage, or contact us at email@example.com
End of podcast:
365 Days of Astronomy
The 365 Days of Astronomy Podcast is produced by Astrosphere New Media. Audio post-production by Richard Drumm. Bandwidth donated by libsyn.com and wizzard media. You may reproduce and distribute this audio for non-commercial purposes. Please consider supporting the podcast with a few dollars (or Euros!). Visit us on the web at 365DaysOfAstronomy.org or email us at info@365DaysOfAstronomy.org. This year we will celebrate more discoveries and stories from the universe. Join us and share your story. Until tomorrow! Goodbye!