Podcaster: Host : Fraser Cain ; Guest :Dr. Paul Matt Sutter, Dr. Morgan Rehnberg
Description: This Week’s Stories:
- Hunting for galaxies in the young Universe.
- “X-Raying” the Great Pyramid with Cosmic Rays.
- The possibility that Enceladus has had liquid oceans for billions of years.
- We release the Sutter Skeptical Kraken onto quark fusion!!!
- Stephen Hawking said more cray-cray stuff!
- Should we ditch Daylight Saving Time? (Yes)
- Astro Touring cruise.
- Chart Your World: https://chartyourworld.org/
Host: Fraser Cain ( @fcain )
Special Guest: Dr. John Charles, Chief of the International Science Office of NASA’s Human Research Program.
Today’s sponsor: This episode of “365 Days of Astronomy” is sponsored by — no one. We still need sponsors for many days in 2017, so please consider sponsoring a day or two. Just click on the “Donate” button on the lower left side of this webpage, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
End of podcast:
365 Days of Astronomy
The 365 Days of Astronomy Podcast is produced by Astrosphere New Media. Audio post-production by Richard Drumm. Bandwidth donated by libsyn.com and wizzard media. You may reproduce and distribute this audio for non-commercial purposes. Please consider supporting the podcast with a few dollars (or Euros!). Visit us on the web at 365DaysOfAstronomy.org or email us at info@365DaysOfAstronomy.org. This year we will celebrate more discoveries and stories from the universe. Join us and share your story. Until tomorrow! Goodbye!