Podcaster: Host : Fraser Cain ; Guest : Paul M. Sutter
Link: Cosmoquest: http://cosmoquest.org
You can watch the video in: http://youtu.be/vS7pYu5LEGw
Description: This Week’s Stories:
- Black hole is ejected from a galaxy collision. How?
- FRBs (“Furbees” according to Paul) are proved to be not from Earth
- SpaceX relaunch of used booster! And landing too!
- Does SpaceX put financial pressure on other space agencies with this reuse?
- How much would a space elevator cost & what can it lift into space?
- Would the Falcon Heavy be able to lift larger loads than anyone else?
- What about high altitude balloons to lift things to space?
- What is the largest telescope that actually has an eyepiece?
- What about sky hooks?
- When will men inhabit the Moon?
- How small can a rocket be and still make it into orbit?
Each week we will have a random drawing for a prize package from our sponsor. Enter the code for this week into this site: https://cosmoquest.org/achievements/code for a chance to win.
This week’s code is fptuHy . Enter it into the website to unlock the achievement and enter the contest.
Host: Fraser Cain ( @fcain )
Today’s sponsor: This episode of “365 Days of Astronomy” is sponsored by — no one. We still need sponsors for many days in 2017, so please consider sponsoring a day or two. Just click on the “Donate” button on the lower left side of this webpage, or contact us at email@example.com
End of podcast:
365 Days of Astronomy
The 365 Days of Astronomy Podcast is produced by Astrosphere New Media. Audio post-production by Richard Drumm. Bandwidth donated by libsyn.com and wizzard media. You may reproduce and distribute this audio for non-commercial purposes. Please consider supporting the podcast with a few dollars (or Euros!). Visit us on the web at 365DaysOfAstronomy.org or email us at info@365DaysOfAstronomy.org. This year we will celebrate more discoveries and stories from the universe. Join us and share your story. Until tomorrow! Goodbye!