Podcaster: Nicole Guglucci, Georgia Bracey, Emily Rice
Link : http://cosmoquest.org
Links (with help from Nancy Graziano and Bill Lavin):
– Astronomy Labs: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Astronomy-Labs-A-Concept-Oriented-Approach/9780321861771.page
– Pearson Custom Library: http://www.pearsonlearningsolutions.com/custom-library/
– CUNY Astronomy: http://cunyastro.org/
– Astronomy on Tap: http://astronomyontap.org/
– Startorialist: http://www.startorialist.com/
– StarStuff Clothing: http://starstuffclothing.com/
– To find info on the five minute painting behind Emily – https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=space+painting
– Macey’s space dog collar – https://www.etsy.com/listing/193584135/on-sale-galaxy-dog-collar
Description: This week we were joined by Emily Rice, an astronomer at the CUNY College of Staten Island.
Bio: Nicole Gugliucci is a postdoctoral astronomer and educator with CosmoQuest. Now at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Georgia Bracey of Learning Spaces Center for STEM Research, Education and Outreach at SIUE
Emily Rice, an astronomer at the CUNY College of Staten Island.
End of podcast:
365 Days of Astronomy
The 365 Days of Astronomy Podcast is produced by NUCLIO. Audio post-production by Richard Drumm. Bandwidth donated by libsyn.com and wizzard media. You may reproduce and distribute this audio for non-commercial purposes. Please consider supporting the podcast with a few dollars (or Euros!). Visit us on the web at 365DaysOfAstronomy.org or email us at info@365DaysOfAstronomy.org. This year we celebrate cosmic light as light is our info messenger in the universe. Join us and share your story to celebrate the International Year of Light. Until tomorrow! Goodbye!