Welcome to the 620th Carnival of Space! The Carnival is a community of space science and astronomy writers and bloggers, who submit their best work each week for your benefit. We have a fantastic roundup today, so now, on to this week’s worth of stories!
- Elon Musk will present on the Starship in late July after the Hopper starts hovering.
- NASA current plans to return astronauts to the moon by 2024 and to create a lunar gateway (a mini-ISS space station) in lunar orbit would be a disappointment.
- The Planet-Hunting TESS Discovers Its Smallest Exoplanet to Date
- NASA’s Still Trying to Get InSight’s Mole Working Again. Progress is Slow.
- NASA Telescopes Reveal the Atmosphere of A Strange Hybrid Exoplanet
Thank you for all of your stories – we’ll see you next week!
And if you’re interested in looking back, here’s an archive to all the past Carnivals of Space. If you’ve got a space-related blog, you should really join the carnival. Just email an entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the next host will link to it. It will help get awareness out there about your writing, help you meet others in the space community – and community is what blogging is all about. And if you really want to help out, sign up to be a host. Send an email to the above address.