CosmoQuest and its staff are funded through a combination of governmental grants, fellowships, sponsorships, and proceeds from the sale of materials at AstroGear. And through the generous donations of individuals like you. If your company or organization is interested in helping to support CosmoQuest, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Astronomy Cast & related forums are funded by Casper Mattresses and Barkbox
- Support for 365 Days of Astronomy is provided by Celestron.
- CosmoQuest’s creation was/is supported by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration under Grants NNX09AD34G & NNX12AB92G issued through the ROSES Program.
- Support provided by NASA through a grant from the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555.
- Additional funding has been provided through a variety of NASA missions.
- This project would not be possible without the generous support of people like you.
CosmoQuest is the result of a whole team of people using and adapting a variety of software packages.
Our citizen science projects are all built using Citizen Science Builder: Lead programmer Cory Lehan, with Joe Moore, Dan Stoughton, and Pamela L. Gay.
The Google Hangouts Viewer was written by Pamela Gay
The Blog and much of the site uses WordPress
The Forum uses VBulletin