Welcome to the 649th Carnival of Space!
The Carnival is a community of space science and astronomy writers and bloggers, who submit their best work each week for your benefit. We have a fantastic roundup today, so now, on to this week’s worth of stories!
- The Brightest Supernova Ever Seen was Caused by a White Dwarf Spiraling into a Massive Star
- ESA is Going to Test Two Rovers Working Together to Explore the Moon
- The Apollo 1 Fire: Excerpt from “Eight Years to the Moon”
- Stalking Starlink’s ‘DarkSat’
- China Releases New Pictures From the Surface of the Moon
Thank you for all of your stories – we’ll see you next week!
And if you’re interested in looking back, here’s an archive to all the past Carnivals of Space. If you’ve got a space-related blog, you should really join the carnival. Just email an entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the next host will link to it. It will help get awareness out there about your writing, help you meet others in the space community – and community is what blogging is all about. And if you really want to help out, sign up to be a host. Send an email to the above address.