In this episode of Learning Space, Georgia and Pamela welcome Larry Lebofsky from the Planetary Science Institute to talk about his work to help teachers get their kids doing better projects and how he uses Science Fair to try and grow a love of science.
- Intel International Science & Engineering Fair
- Intel project database
- Science project resources
- Larry Lebofsky’s webpage at the Planetary Science Institute
- Google’s online science fair
Groups, Repositories, etc.
- Science Fair Warm-Up: Learning the Practices of Scientists (Grades 8-12) by John Haysom
- Not strictly a research article, but a nice overview of science fairs by William McComas from NSTA’s The Science Teacher: The Science Fair: A New Look at an Old Tradition