Thread: Flu prediction

Flu prediction

[gets out crystal toilet bowl cleaner]

[psychic voice]I predict with my super powers of deduction that Nancy and co. will use the upcoming flu epademic and "shortage" of flu vaccines as a sign of PX is coming. She will say that there really is no shortage, but rather the Govt. and the "Elites" are hording it for themselves for the years to come.

That's funny, we just got an unexpected shipment of vaccine. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk
    That's funny, we just got an unexpected shipment of vaccine. :wink:
    You must be working for them!

Begone hell spawn of the goverment

Oops, did I just tip my hand?

I guess since the carry on government is going to be located in Kokomo, then it only stands to reason that Indiana would get more vaccine.

Its good we are on the dark side of the moon in the secret Roman base,

Roman base you ask? Yah, didn't nancy tell you? The Romans never fell, it was another U.S. govt. trick on us. They actually subjugated the Romans and made them go into hiding.

Now does an errant smoldering brown dwarf cause the flu? Is the red dust? Is it due all the bobbling the Earth is doing? Do you think if I used the excuse that PX made me late for work would go over? It seems anything and everything is caused by PX. Oops, my car stalled it must be PX.

Nancy, if you are reading any of this (and I wouldn't doubt it) stop your stupidity! Your planet X exists only between your ears and of those that are stupid enough to believe you.

There, rant over. 8)

I don't doubt the crazy lady will somehow incorporate the flu into her delusion. Actually, she'll probably say the evil guber'ment has engineered this flu to thin out the herd so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey

Roman base you ask? Yah, didn't nancy tell you? The Romans never fell, it was another U.S. govt. trick on us. They actually subjugated the Romans and made them go into hiding.
    Not Roman, RAMEN...all that stuff you thought over the years was packing material was actually the emergency rations for the secret base...collected at night by men in black coveralls driving black dumpster trucks, the Kokomo area now could (if it were allowed to) boast the largest concentration of noodles on the planet!!!

Just let those polar caps melt, then we'll have all the water needed for a delightful bowl of Zeta-flavored noodle stew!!!

MWAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie in Dayton

Not Roman, RAMEN...all that stuff you thought over the years was packing material was actually the emergency rations for the secret base...collected at night by men in black coveralls driving black dumpster trucks, the Kokomo area now could (if it were allowed to) boast the largest concentration of noodles on the planet!!!

Just let those polar caps melt, then we'll have all the water needed for a delightful bowl of Zeta-flavored noodle stew!!!

MWAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa...
    So THAT's how they will recharge their vessel! it's a noodle stew powered spacecraft! no wonder they putter around! See the joys of NOT using Zeroes? Here we are still whining cause NASA had to cancel NERVA and the enviromentalists complaning because of the RTGs in Galileo and the Zetas use Noodle Stew as a power source!

My Latin teacher actually claimed the Roman empire never collapsed, she wasn't too explicit as to where they are today though. It's kind of nice to know there's a logical explenation for her weirdness.
    Needless to say, I don't take Latin anymore...

My daughter had that flu, and now I do. I'm almost willing to believe it must be some alien super virus because it's kicking my butt hard. I don't usually get sick beyond the sniffles. But between staying home with my kid and missing work myself, I've been out for 2 weeks.
    I feel like the aliens in War of the Worlds. Struck down by an enemy you can't even see......

Earthbound wrote

I don't doubt the crazy lady will somehow incorporate the flu into her delusion. Actually, she'll probably say the evil guber'ment has engineered this flu to thin out the herd so to speak.
    Actually, a very popular position on GLP! An alternative position is that there is no real flu, but the government is pushing a poison vaccine. And finally, another group advocates avoiding ALL vaccines as either poison or just worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy
    Earthbound wrote

Actually, a very popular position on GLP! An alternative position is that there is no real flu, but the government is pushing a poison vaccine. And finally, another group advocates avoiding ALL vaccines as either poison or just worthless.
    Oh yes, the big mean government is trying to kill us through vaccines and alleged chemtrails, yet seems to be doing a really incompetent job of it, seeing as how the cities haven't become necropoli by now.

What I can't figure out is WHY they think the government wants to weaken and kill the masses. Who do they think pays taxes to support the government? What do you do when there aren't many people left to govern?

This is a case where Nancy ALMOST starts to make sense. Following a catastrophic pole shift, maybe the gcvernment would think that trying to help the masses, as opposed to a smaller group of survivors, would be too hard. But ut's not really sensible, since you still need people to support the government afterwards. Unless they don't ahve governments in 4th density worlds.............

What I can't figure out is WHY they think the government wants to weaken and kill the masses. Who do they think pays taxes to support the government? What do you do when there aren't many people left to govern?

This is a case where Nancy ALMOST starts to make sense. Following a catastrophic pole shift, maybe the gcvernment would think that trying to help the masses, as opposed to a smaller group of survivors, would be too hard. But ut's not really sensible, since you still need people to support the government afterwards. Unless they don't ahve governments in 4th density worlds.............
    Nancy = mental midget As are her die hard followers.

From what I've gathered at GLP (and this is the more lucid of some insane ramblings), the government is preparing to declare martial law and wants to weaken the masses in order to prevent a general uprising.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

"You don't pay taxes... they take taxes" óChris Rock

Well, income taxes for most people are "withheld" so you have little choice. Sales taxes can often be "gotten around." Use Taxes are a joke, most private people never pay and the state (Illinois, at least) never checks. Besides, many people think the federal income tax is unconstitutional.

There are some who think the gub'mint is allied with aliens, thus the gub'mint ain't to be trusted. Ironically, Thomas Jefferson agrees with them.

Earthbound wrote

I remember years ago, on satellite TV, seeing Rev. Pete Peters advising this to his followers. And then there was the time he threatened his congregation with a gun.

Of course that same time slot carried the nazi Ernest Zundel and Sister Spring who seemed to also espouse nazism, but dressed it up with teddy bears.

Earthbound wrote

Somebody has been playing too much Deus Ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma_Orionis

I've never played it. I heared the sequil was very watered down and basically sucks.

but back on topic:

I am guessing one week and she will have something on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma_Orionis

I've never played it. I heared the sequil was very watered down and basically sucks.

Haven't played the sequel, too bad, the first part was pretty good

but back on topic:

I am guessing one week and she will have something on this.
    You're probably right. The number of conspirancies attributed to the US goverment is astounding, if they where true they'd make the Romulans look silly

Expecially the amount of news coverage and the viciousness of the flu this year. She loves to sink her antennae into anything that has been on the nessd alot.