The evolution of this thread appears to me to be strikingly similar to other threads that I have seen that deal with Intelligent Design or the Electric Universe:
1. The thread starts on some relatively clear and narrow topic but quickly morphs into general disagreement between two camps.
2. The two camps that emerge that have virtually no common ground.
3. The discussion tends to become centered more on words than on concepts, though at least one party fails to recognize this. Posts become extremely long, parsing previous posts ad nauseum.
4. Zero meaningful communication occurs between the two camps.
5. The heart of the matter seems to be that mainstream science pays insufficient attention to a non-mainstream discipline. But no objective reason is presented for why such attention ought to be paid or what benefit to the progress of science might come of it.
6. The real issue appears to be recognition rather than a contribution to an increase in understanding of nature.
7. No conclusions are reached and no opinions are changed.