Thread: red dust of planet x

red dust of planet x

if someone could explain this to me i'd appreciate it:

nancy claims that the earth is currently enveloped in red dust from the tail of planet X. now it would seem to me that as huge as she's claiming planet X is wouldn't the gravity from it keep the dust on the planet and if not that then at least behind it? how could the dust get ahead of it? just something that occured to me a moment ago when i felt the need to kill some brain cells and was reading her site

Re: red dust of planet x

Quote Originally Posted by Keerax

nancy claims that the earth is currently enveloped in red dust from the tail of planet X. now it would seem to me that as huge as she's claiming planet X is wouldn't the gravity from it keep the dust on the planet and if not that then at least behind it? how could the dust get ahead of it? just something that occured to me a moment ago when i felt the need to kill some brain cells and was reading her site
    To make a long story short .. she's nuts

Although I agree that she's not all there...I believe that she thinks her mythical planet X is like a comet with a long tail (i.e., dust trail in her mind). Also she thinks that this dust tail has swept past the earth resulting in the red sunsets that some people are seeing.

Now concerning red sunsets and the supposed planet X red dust...if this was occuring you wouldn't get isolated red sunsets on one day, but red sunsets everywhere (which, of course is not happening).

But I digress - she's nuts.

Tom

but it happens! Red sunrises and sunsets here in Austria, yesterday a huge orangy-pinky cloud in the sky, whereas the whole day the sky was blue, (or so they say I have my doubts I definitely see a reddish hue in the blue)

Can anyone tell that it's friday and I need a weekend? :P

Also I find that in contradiction to Her Ladyship Nancy the rotation is not slowing, my days seem to be over faster and faster, but that may be related to the fact that PX is pulling on the north-atlantic rigde, speeding up the American continent, but as it rotates past PX, it gets pulled again, speeding up time in Europe! I know it is true, I am a space physicist, I worked on Galileo, and Jupitor (Naaahhhhhh JupitEr) is going to turn into a start on sunday, but I am not allowed to tell anyone, being part of the team.

Martin
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC

but none of that explains how the dust could've gotten past the planet which is what i'm actually asking about. as it stands i only have a small grasp of how gravity (things go down or, in space, in circles) and the universe works (sun = heat = possibility for life)

but none of that explains how the dust could've gotten past the planet which is what i'm actually asking about. as it stands i only have a small grasp of how gravity (things go down or, in space, in circles) and the universe works (sun = heat = possibility for life)
    The answer depends on what you're looking for - what Nancy thinks she's talking about or how things would work in the real world (the two don't have a close relationship )

In the real world, dust does sometime gathers around a planet. In these cases, it does not form a nebula, or comet-like halo; comets look the way they do because their mass is too low for their gravity to overcome other influences - the solar wind, jets from evaporating gas being thrown out and so forth.

What happens with a bigger planet is that the dust either falls back onto the planet, or, if it has a high enough velocity, starts orbiting. Orbiting dust is subject to a lot of collisions, and will quickly coalesce into rings. Saturn is a good example; the dust is believed to have come from a disintegrating moon, and now orbits in an elaborate ring system. This system is fairly short-lived, so in a few million years, Saturn will have lost its rings. This is also the reason why the rest of the planets have lost the dust that surrounded them during their formation.

So even if PX did exist, it should look like a small copy of Saturn, not a big cloud in the sky. Nancy's scenario doesn't work.

PX looks like whatever is in the photos that Nancy gets. It is a master of disguise!
    Everything I need to know I learned through Googling.

Unfortunately, "Red Dust of Planet X" is a bit too long to be a good name for a rock band, what with the Sixties being over.

It wouldn't make a bad album title though. :wink:

It's just the exhaust from all of those rockets NASA is firing to counteract the PX slowdown and make Nancy look like a fool.

=D> :wink: \/ :-k

thanks AstroSmurf for the explanation.

and about NASA firing rockets at planet X. i bet they've launched rockets into it with hyper advanced propulsion rockets that have embedded themselves in the crust of planet X facing us and have been firing their boosters trying to push it in the opposite direction. this obviously is kicking up the loose soil of planet X and blowing it our way. :roll:

Archer17 and tmosher got it right above -- She's nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by ktesibios
    Unfortunately, "Red Dust of Planet X" is a bit too long to be a good name for a rock band, what with the Sixties being over.

It wouldn't make a bad album title though. :wink:
    Since abbreviations are in fashion why not just call the band "RD of the PX", or something like that. Other names "Zetan Hoax", "LuNancy", or "The Woo Woos"

Re: red dust of planet x

I think she's once again confusing sci-fi for reality... wasn't it bacteria in a red dust that killed the Visitors on V???? ;-)

The whole red dust thing is based on two factors for her.
    One, is part of the Sitchin theory that the last passage occurred during the time of Moses or the Exodus from Egypt. One of the signs Yaweh gave to Pharoh is that he turned the Nile to blood. Nancy and her Zetas are trying to promulgate a theory that this event as described in the book of Exodus really happened, but it wasn't God, just the 12th planet.

The problem for the Zetas is that they predicted that this so called "red dust" would be undeniable, turn rivers and lakes a redish color and would signal the passage was upon us in days.

Of course they have been talking about the freakin red dust for months but hey who's watching or listening. In fact based on the earlier writings of Nancy in the 90s the planet once it entered our solar system would pass through in a matter of weeks. We should be able to look up at night and see a comet getting bigger and bigger. Their whole theory has changed. Now the planet is coming directly out of the sun (i.e. this is why no one can see it with the naked eye). As time passes she keeps changing the story. Now the 12th planet is floating pass the sun (which I guess is why this thing is taking so long). Back in '97 the planet passes very quickly. For all we know it could take years to pass through. She keeps changing her story because nothing is obviously happening. Funny how the zetas missed telling us about occulting suns, persona merges and all the other ** that we are now subjected to.

I vote with the rest she is nuts!