Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nibaru or Planet X

Cool Nibaru or Planet X

So....is "Nibaru", "Planet X" or whatever in route ...and is it gonna make the polls shift?

Welcome aboard.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, there have been many threads about this, dating back to its original incarnation. Did you know that the original claims for Planet X meant the world would have been destroyed by now?

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

Where is 01101001 when you need him?

Well, No and No and here is a link to a post that has a Long List of Links to related threads
    http://www.bautforum.com/1209652-post24.html

ETA: 61 now Leeloo

ETAČ: He snuck up behind me. If he was a rattler I'd have been bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinhayes View Post
    So....is "Nibaru", "Planet X" or whatever in route ...and is it gonna make the polls shift?
    No.

It's covered in one or more of these previous discussions of year 2012 events (that aren't going to happen):

1. 2003 no, 2012 si
    2. 2012
    3. End of Mayan Calendar
    4. Pole shift / Planetary alignment 2012?
    5. 2012 alignment question
    6. about the Mayan 2012 item
    7. 2012 Debunking?
    8. Possible asteroid impact in 2012?
    9. 2012 asteroid?
    10. We don't have to worry about 2012!
    11. More on 2012 from India Daily
    12. 2012 Completion of conspiracy?
    13. Here's what's REALLY going to happen in 2012...
    14. crop circles, Planet X and 2012
    15. Planet X, crop circles and 2012 cataclysma
    16. According to the Mayans, what will happen on 23rd Dec. 2012?
    17. More 2012 Nonsense
    18. NEO 2012?
    19. Dangerous NEO in 2012?
    20. Christmas 2012
    21. 2012 mayan calender end of world
    22. Regarding the supposed polar shift/new ice age in 2012
    23. New 2012 threat?
    24. 2012 look at this thing on the sun
    25. Russian Expert Predicts Global Cooling from 2012
    26. Pole shift idea origins
    27. Dec 20 2012
    28. 2012 Stuff
    29. Horizon Project-New End of World Scare?
    30. Date: December 21st 2012
    31. Earth passing thru Galactic center in 2012 - didn't that already happen?
    32. 2012: What do you think well happen (if anything)
    33. So what will we see in 2012?
    34. Galactic Tsunami?
    35. Plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy?
    36. Earth's Magnetic Field & 2012
    37. 2012?
    38. Any truth to this?
    39. How can the sun be aligned with Galactic centre?
    40. the whole 2012 poles flip nonsense
    41. Planet X Official Advertisement
    42. What year are we in
    43. Quick question about the sun
    44. Galactic Alignment
    45. Books of 2012! -
    46. 2007 = 2012
    47. Return of Planet X By Rand
    48. Don Alejandro - Mayan Elder.
    49. Toutatis 4179: 2012?
    50. Galactic Alignment in 2012 ?
    51. Solar Storms
    52. A real prediction!
    53. NIBURU - Brown Dwarf, The DESTROYER
    54. 2012 Galactic Alignment
    55. Not 2012 again! But I cant help it~
    56. New evidence for 2012 TEOTWAWKI!!!
    57. this may be a silly question but...
    58. Just to know if this is true
    59. Just Wondering...
    60. Planet X/Nibiru, is it real?
    61. Youv heard this a million times.
    62. Nibaru or Planet X
    0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 ...

He was asking about the "polls," not the "poles," so I think it was a political question which is off topic here.

Nick

2012 will be an election year, here in the States.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

I've always found the Poles to be pretty stolid. I didn't think they were known to shift much...

...well, except for that whole 'Solidarność' thing.

I meant poles...sorry..and thanks for all your answeres...but now that someone had to mention the "P" word.....whos all in favor of Dr Ron re-instating the constitution?

I meant poles...sorry..and thanks for all your answeres...but now that someone had to mention the "P" word.....whos all in favor of Dr Ron re-instating the constitution?
    Welcome to our ool.
    Notice there is no P in it.

Please keep it that way

*P is for politics

One of the board rules is that political discussions are strictly restricted- due to hot heads and heavy discussions that can easily get out of hand- So I cannot answer your question in the affirmative.

It was my understanding that the magnetic poles of the Earth do shift perodicly, as in reversing from north to south, over geologic time, millions of years ? , sorry I do not remember the period of the cycle right now. The evidence is in the rocks on either side of the mid-Atlantic ridge, where the plates are moving apart and the sea floor is spreading. You will also find that the magnetic north pole wanders about compaired to the rotational north pole. And also, I believe 'Planet X is a fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by thedock View Post
    It was my understanding that the magnetic poles of the Earth do shift perodicly, as in reversing from north to south, over geologic time, millions of years ? , sorry I do not remember the period of the cycle right now. The evidence is in the rocks on either side of the mid-Atlantic ridge, where the plates are moving apart and the sea floor is spreading. You will also find that the magnetic north pole wanders about compaired to the rotational north pole. And also, I believe 'Planet X is a fantasy.
    My understanding too.

But I think DyerWolf was referring to the Poles from Poland.

ETA: Found a Link for ya:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity

Yes, but haven't they shifted their orentation from time to time.

Yes, but haven't they shifted their orentation from time to time.
    Yes, try looking up Jaramillo event and Morley, Mathews and Vine.

And I was refering to the Poles from Poland as well.

So what you are all saying is that this Nibaru/planet X thing will only affect politicians, the Earths magnetic orientation and the inhabitants of a country in eastern europe?

Its not fair. All that tin foil wasted.

?

Quote Originally Posted by Casus_belli View Post
    So what you are all saying is that this Nibaru/planet X thing will only affect politicians, the Earths magnetic orientation and the inhabitants of a country in eastern europe?

Its not fair. All that tin foil wasted.
    Actually since Nibaru/Planet X is fiction, it will not affect the magnetic field, or the population of that eastern European country. As for the other (please excuse one reference to the 'P' word, and I will futilely attempt to not do it again) They are so far out of touch that nothing affects them.

Pole shift

I hope not. I kinda like the topics of the polls as they have been Besides, if it does come by, maybe we can set up a shuttle to take tourists to it to spend a few days of relaxation before the "big end" arrives Mr Q

The Nibaru/Planet X thing is likely to make an appearance in at least one arena--Hollywood--either during the summer 2012 movie season or during the late fall holiday movie season. I expect at least one and possibly more disaster movies centering on the Mayan calendar and the end of the world thing set in December 2012. The storyline will likely feature a couple of conspiracy theorists who've been banned from practically every astronomy forum on the Internet. When NASA discovers the planet X thing is true, they'll turn to the conspiracy theorists for help because only they have enough knowledge of what's really going to happen. They will probably be sent on a mission to Mayan ruins to uncover the secret of how to deflect planet X and stop a mass extinction. Of course, there will be terrorists racing to the same ruins to uncover the secret first and hold the world hostage. To complete the action, there will likely be a risky NASA mission to deflect the planet without the secret knowledge, with lots of special effects and action/adventure thrown in. Stay tuned.

Having been a background actress in "Deep Impact," I think I deserve to be upgraded to a lead character this time around, maybe one of the conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by laurele View Post
    The Nibaru/Planet X thing is likely to make an appearance in at least one arena--Hollywood--either during the summer 2012 movie season or during the late fall holiday movie season.
    I don't know about Nibiru, but 2012 gets lots of treatment, in the years approaching 2012.

Internet Movie Database

2012 Doomsday (2008)
    2012 (2009)
    2012 (2010)
    2012: The War for Souls (2010)

Maybe Nibiru already had its day in the sun:

Nibiru: Age of Secrets (2005)
    0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 ...

Oh Please! some one shoot me.
    I once met a Polish man who had earlier been a woman... So, yes the poles could be reversed.
    I do not think the year 2012 and some factional created planet have got anything to do with this.

What is it with this sort of doomsday nonsense that keeps it bouncing back in here?
    Are there really people who believe this sort of foolish nonsense?
    and just in case that gets the 'yes' answer... Please consider the question properly.
    A planet or other object with sufficient gravity to disrupt the stability of this solar system is sneaking up on us.... Naaa... Its rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by astromark View Post
    A planet or other object with sufficient gravity to disrupt the stability of this solar system is sneaking up on us.... Naaa... Its rubbish.
    Actually I used to say this too.

But recently, I was reading the back of a food box at the store when something slammed into me.
    Looking back over my shoulder was a man that had to weigh in at least 600 lbs and was dang near 7 feet tall.

How on Earth did I not see that coming? Didn't I feel the ground groaning?

Truly, I am now questioning everything I ever believed...

The Poles in my town all seem quite capable of reversing perfectly well - leastways I've never seen any have an accident whilst parking their cars .....

As for the Nibiru films - one version must surely involve chemtrails being sprayed to prevent anyone seeing Nibiru's approach ..... then, as it hits Earth, it bounces off the chemtrail layer and disappears back into the depths of space (Nibiru being 1400ft wide and made of rubber - as my signature on another forum attests )

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianren View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, there have been many threads about this, dating back to its original incarnation. Did you know that the original claims for Planet X meant the world would have been destroyed by now?
    I did not know Lowell, Pickering and Tombaugh thought planet x would have destroyed the world by now...
    Where the telescope ends, the microscope begins. Which of the two has the greater view?

Quote Originally Posted by A.DIM View Post
    I did not know Lowell, Pickering and Tombaugh thought planet x would have destroyed the world by now...
    No, we're referring to Nancy Lieder's "Planet X" which destroyed the world on 2003 May 15 -- The Powers That Be just haven't seen fit to tell us yet.

Yes, I'm well aware of the misinformation to which you're referring.

But Leider's planet x is not, as was stated, the "original incarnation... (or) claims for..."

Neither did claims for Nibiru originate with her.
    Where the telescope ends, the microscope begins. Which of the two has the greater view?

Do not read the back of food boxes... No good can come of it.

Directions for cooking, nutritional information, alternate recipes...

Directions for cooking, nutritional information, alternate recipes...
    Exactly as Astromark said, 'no good can come of it'.

Ah, but that was avoided at the very last minute by demoting planet x - aka Pluto - to dwarf planet status. T'was a close call though ....

Exactly as Astromark said, 'no good can come of it'.