I was looking through old astro files and I found my source data for an image of the Nebula in Orion that I never processed. Certainly not the time of year for this object, but here is a shot I took over 2 years ago.
Taken with an NP-101 and ST-10. 3 minutes each on RGB with 10 second subs and 16 minutes of Ha in 60 second subs. Processed in PixInsight and finished in Photoshop. The Ha was added to the red and then combined with green and blue for the final image (per Robert Gendler's recommendations). When I was using Ha as luminance, I kept getting salmon colored nebula. This way the red comes out nicely, without turning pink or salmon.
A full-sized version is available on my web site.
Thanks for looking.