The alternatives are
- Null hypothesis: No linkage between the barycentric cycle and the Great Year
- Hypothesis: Long term precessional cycle of the earth is entrained by the alignments of the outer planets, observable in regularity of solar system barycentre epitrochoid path.
The solar system barycentre epitrochoid pattern results from alignments of the outer planets as follows:
- 9.03 conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period,
- 3.2% shift over 9 cycles
- 13.01 conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period,
- 1.2% shift over 13 cycles
- 13.96 conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period,
- 3.8% shift over 14 cycles
- 14.02 conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period,
- 1.8% shift over 14 cycles
- 5.00 conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period,
- 0.02% shift over 5 cycles
To see how little the barycentre pattern changes, please see JimP’s chart below of the last two such cycles. You can easily see the obvious main 179 year pattern by comparing the shape at any two points separated by 179 years, eg 1745 - 1923.8.
This is all well known to astronomy. My new point is the observation of a precise harmony between the barycentre cycle and the Great Year of lunisolar precession of the terrestrial equinox - the basis of the so-called Ages of Pisces and Aquarius. These closely aligned patterns of the outer planets exhibit a direct harmonic relation to the Great Year. This harmonic correlation looks to be a basic rhythm of the solar system whereby Jupiter and the outer planets whip the earth like a gyroscope. Precession is primarily a function of the relation between the earth, moon and sun, but it appears from this observation that the precise frequency of precession, the 2147 year period of the Age, is a mathematical product of these cycles of the outer planets and the solar system barycentre, being precisely 12 times the barycentre period. For example, if the Saturn-Neptune cycle (exactly 1/5 of the barycentre cycle) is considered a unit, there are precisely 60 units in the 2147 year period of the age, and 720 units in the precessional Great Year period of 25764 years. It therefore appears the age imbeds the barycentric period in terrestrial cycles through systemic entrainment.The precision of the correlation suggests physical causation, although its scientific basis needs more study and my numbers should be checked.