Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return of Planet X By Rand

Planet X For HoaX!

This is hilarius, no one worked out the name Niburu/Nibiru originate's from Japan, and mean's, to become dull, blunt and weak, which is I guess, something the Jap's have put in everyone's water to stop Briton's, ie; Bright One's, being bright, if you know what I mean!

I have been studying this senario for ten years. I have the facts, not the fiction.First, the mayan calender does not reflect the end of time.It reflects the end of an era, or age.They do not speak of disaster or a planet.The planet "Nibiru" comes from the sumerians on the other side of earth.The sumerians speak of a planet in a 3600 year cycle, but guess what? They had a very different for of math than us.They used a sexigeismal system (based on the number 6). The sumerians also had knowledge of our solar system, the sun in the middle, planets rotating in the proper order, only an extra one. Many early peoples had unexplainable knowledge.There was an African tribe (descendants of egyptins) that knew there were three entities that made up sirius. I stress the word "unexplainable". There is no connection between the sumerians and 2012. Sumerian artifacts can be viewed via the internet, or go visit the museums as I did. I was fortunate enough to be able to examin first hand 7 cuneiform cylinders. They were amazingly smart, but that is where it stops folks. If Nibiru is coming ( and that's an astronomically big if,literally) then it will not be in our life time simply because it cannot be detected by any government or obsevatory with any credibility.Those who say it is definately is attempting to sell you a book, or subscription to their website. A great way to make money. I think I should start doing the same thing since it works so well.What's the old saying? "There is a sucker born every minute".

Quote Originally Posted by truthsearcher View Post
    They had a very different for of math than us.They used a sexigeismal system (based on the number 6).
    Sexagesimal is base 60, and is used in modern times for geometry and time keeping.

The sumerians also had knowledge of our solar system, the sun in the middle, planets rotating in the proper order, only an extra one.
    From where did they get this knowledge, I wonder?
    Where the telescope ends, the microscope begins. Which of the two has the greater view?

4. 2009-Sep-19, 10:00 PM

Necromancy alert! This thread was almost a year old when truthsearcher resurrected it. Mods may want to split it.

Angry Planet X, Our sister sun, IS "hanging around"!

Maha, I'm not an astronomer, but I feel your skepticism regarding Planet X just might mislead a lot of naive, curious people, that really deserve a chance to prepare for the awful earth changes that are already starting to befall us. Facts: 1) Most star systems are BINARY. Ours is no exception. It has our sun, and its brown dwarf sister, which orbits our sun on a 3630 year long, elliptical orbit. 2) It is the eventual fate of all secondary brown dwarfs in unstable orbits to eventually fall into their dominate sister suns! 3) You say we would have seen it. We have. Next year, when P X rises above the elliptic, it will reflect our sun's light like a planet, and everyone will pee their pants at the same time! Our ancestors also suffered fly bys from P X. Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it! If you take the year 2012 and go back in time 3630 years, you will find yourself at the year 1618 B.C. What happened that year was the EXODUS of the JEWS out of Egypt. Ever hear of the ten plagues of Pharoah? Well, both the Jews and the Egyptians had scribes in those days. All of the calamities that were happening then, due to the flyby of P X was attributed to God, by the Jewish scribes, and to the "DESTROYER", as P X was described by the Egyptians, in their "GREAT BOOK"! The Jews said," And God turned the Nile to Blood," and the Egyptians said, "And the Nile was turned red from all the burning hail stones from the "Destroyer belching out fire." (meteorites) Both versions compliment, and verify each other, on all 10 of the plagues of Pharoah. The Kolbrin Bible is the "Rosetta Stone" of Planet X. Read it. You might learn something. If one goes back 3630 years further back in time you will arrive at the year 5248 B.C. What was happening? The great flood of Noah! Don't think that P X can cause rain for 40 days and 40 nights? Guess again. It can, and did. Want to go back another 3630 years? You get the destruction of Atlantis in 8878 B.C. How do I know? The ancient Celts wrote their histories down also. Three shiploads of survivors from Atlantis landed on the Scottish coast, and were adopted into the Celtic tribes. They were workers of metals and armaments. It even names the three tribes of Celts! The Celts called P X THE FRIGHTENER! This is all documented in the Kolbrin Bible. I own it. I've read it. I believe it. You can pooh pooh the next fly by of P X, but I'm taking it quite seriously. As it approaches earth it will inflame our sun, and our sun will inflame it, to the point where P X will ignite again, as it does on every flyby. There will be cosmic lightning between the heavenly bodies, and earth. There will be tremendous earthquakes, tectonic plate break ups, torrential, non stop deluges, perpetual storms, and a possibility of 1,000 mile an hour winds, if the poles shift, which they are expected to do. P X produces plenty of heat to support the possibility of life on some of its SIX planets, or moons. You can't see it now, unless you have infra red vision. The USA has built the world's largest infra-red scope at the South Pole. It is known as the SPT (South Pole Telescope). It was built SPECIFICALLY to observe the approach of P X from the Southern Hemisphere. It has a TEN METER DISH! Don't believe the govt. cover story on why it was built. P X will fly by twice. First up and over from the South, and then down from the North on the way out. It will pass closer on its trip out, so whatever it does coming in, it will be worse on the fly out. The Dec. 21 2009 event is a Non-event compared to P Xs fly bys. Due to ocean splash waves from meteors, and possible Tsunamis from earthquakes, and tectonic plate break ups, one needs to be at least 2 kilometers high, and several hundred miles from sea coasts, and the Mississippi River Drainage. If Yellowstone blows, it may take 5-10 YEARS before there is enough sunlight to grow crops again! Think nuclear winter scenario! A mine tunnel at 7,000 feet would be ideal. The BIGGEST danger is from our own sun's radiation. You need six feet of dirt, or 2 feet of concrete over you to CYA! Of course, if these solar storms ionize the atmosphere we are all dead anyway! Best website I've found is Marshal Masters' site www.yowusa.com
    Minuteman
    You have now been warned!

Quote Originally Posted by Maha Vailo View Post
    OK, here's the facts. If something like that was hanging around our solar system, we would've seen it years ago. For the record, we haven't.

Also, if something like that made a pass some 3600 years ago, it would've leveled everything, and I do mean everything. For the record, numerous structures from that era (or before) are still standing - the Pyramids and the Great Wall of China to name two striking examples.

I say you should stop chasing phantoms and start thinking about real threats to Earth from above.

- Maha "X-ceptionally mad about this" Vailo

Quote Originally Posted by Minuteman View Post
    ...I'm not an astronomer...
    That much is quite evident from your post.

Next year, when P X rises above the elliptic, it will reflect our sun's light like a planet, and everyone will pee their pants at the same time!
    Sorry to disappoint, but generally speaking folks here are not frightened by fear mongers spouting pseudo-scientific nonsense.

You can pooh pooh the next fly by of P X, but I'm taking it quite seriously. As it approaches earth it will inflame our sun, and our sun will inflame it to the point where P X will ignite again, as it does on every flyby.
    I know you are not an astronomer, but exactly what does "inflame our Sun" mean???

There will be cosmic lightning between the heavenly bodies, and earth.
    What is Cosmic lightning???
    Last edited by R.A.F.; 2009-Oct-07 at 02:21 AM. Reason: removed last sentence...too "snarky"

I beg to differ. I have been amused. Not warned.
    0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 ...

Maha, I'm not an astronomer, ...snip...
    Minuteman
    I'm a fairly new member here, too, but I have already read enough of the "2012" threads to know that most of what you say has already been debunked. You might do well to read a few of those threads yourself, since you are admittedly NOT an astronomer and obviously are just regurgitating information from non-reputable sources.

Let me also suggest using paragraphs in future posts. It makes your "points" easier to follow.
    Last edited by pzkpfw; 2009-Oct-07 at 07:20 AM. Reason: snip

You say we would have seen it. We have.
    Nonsense. If there were something the size of a Brown Dwarf, in an orbit around the sun, and already close to the Earth (which it would have to be, given the 2012 claim), it would be visible to the naked eye from a large chunk of the planet. Nobody could hide something like that.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Maha, I'm not an astronomer, but I feel your skepticism regarding Planet X just might mislead a lot of naive, curious people, that really deserve a chance to prepare for the awful earth changes that are already starting to befall us. Facts: 1) Most star systems are BINARY. Ours is no exception. It has our sun, and its brown dwarf sister, which orbits our sun on a 3630 year long, elliptical orbit. 2) It is the eventual fate of all secondary brown dwarfs in unstable orbits to eventually fall into their dominate sister suns! 3) You say we would have seen it. We have. Next year, when P X rises above the elliptic, it will reflect our sun's light like a planet, and everyone will pee their pants at the same time! Our ancestors also suffered fly bys from P X. Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it! If you take the year 2012 and go back in time 3630 years, you will find yourself at the year 1618 B.C. What happened that year was the EXODUS of the JEWS out of Egypt. Ever hear of the ten plagues of Pharoah? Well, both the Jews and the Egyptians had scribes in those days. All of the calamities that were happening then, due to the flyby of P X was attributed to God, by the Jewish scribes, and to the "DESTROYER", as P X was described by the Egyptians, in their "GREAT BOOK"! The Jews said," And God turned the Nile to Blood," and the Egyptians said, "And the Nile was turned red from all the burning hail stones from the "Destroyer belching out fire." (meteorites) Both versions compliment, and verify each other, on all 10 of the plagues of Pharoah. The Kolbrin Bible is the "Rosetta Stone" of Planet X. Read it. You might learn something. If one goes back 3630 years further back in time you will arrive at the year 5248 B.C. What was happening? The great flood of Noah! Don't think that P X can cause rain for 40 days and 40 nights? Guess again. It can, and did. Want to go back another 3630 years? You get the destruction of Atlantis in 8878 B.C. How do I know? The ancient Celts wrote their histories down also. Three shiploads of survivors from Atlantis landed on the Scottish coast, and were adopted into the Celtic tribes. They were workers of metals and armaments. It even names the three tribes of Celts! The Celts called P X THE FRIGHTENER! This is all documented in the Kolbrin Bible. I own it. I've read it. I believe it. You can pooh pooh the next fly by of P X, but I'm taking it quite seriously. As it approaches earth it will inflame our sun, and our sun will inflame it, to the point where P X will ignite again, as it does on every flyby. There will be cosmic lightning between the heavenly bodies, and earth. There will be tremendous earthquakes, tectonic plate break ups, torrential, non stop deluges, perpetual storms, and a possibility of 1,000 mile an hour winds, if the poles shift, which they are expected to do. P X produces plenty of heat to support the possibility of life on some of its SIX planets, or moons. You can't see it now, unless you have infra red vision. The USA has built the world's largest infra-red scope at the South Pole. It is known as the SPT (South Pole Telescope). It was built SPECIFICALLY to observe the approach of P X from the Southern Hemisphere. It has a TEN METER DISH! Don't believe the govt. cover story on why it was built. P X will fly by twice. First up and over from the South, and then down from the North on the way out. It will pass closer on its trip out, so whatever it does coming in, it will be worse on the fly out. The Dec. 21 2009 event is a Non-event compared to P Xs fly bys. Due to ocean splash waves from meteors, and possible Tsunamis from earthquakes, and tectonic plate break ups, one needs to be at least 2 kilometers high, and several hundred miles from sea coasts, and the Mississippi River Drainage. If Yellowstone blows, it may take 5-10 YEARS before there is enough sunlight to grow crops again! Think nuclear winter scenario! A mine tunnel at 7,000 feet would be ideal. The BIGGEST danger is from our own sun's radiation. You need six feet of dirt, or 2 feet of concrete over you to CYA! Of course, if these solar storms ionize the atmosphere we are all dead anyway! Best website I've found is Marshal Masters' site www.yowusa.com
    Minuteman
    So ... what are you doing to prepare?

Where the telescope ends, the microscope begins. Which of the two has the greater view?

Okay, leaving aside my agreement with "please please please paragraphs," I'd also like, well, chapter and verse. Not "it says such and such in such and such a book." Where in that book? Which edition? In the case of the Bible (okay, yes, I do know that verse, but it's still proper scholarship), which translation? Actually, in the case of anything which has been translated, which translation?

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

Hi all,

I've been following this 'theory' for a while now. I believe the best way to begin is simply to adduce whether the hypotheses are 'possible' is the best scientific starting point. I am not really interested at all whether Planet X exists or even if it is 'Nibiru'. I am by no means an astronomer or make such claims. Also I have nothing to do with the church of scientology and I have no idea if Sitchin was a 'prophet'.

Based on my research (including that of Mashall Masters) I believe the hypotheses are sound, in that, planet x or 'a planet x' existence is possible. I believe others also may agree http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-planet-x.html

I also believe simply because we witness a 'mass hysteria' on the internet this does no necessarily preclude the basic hypotheses at all. In fact, the existence of hysteria itself, might support the contention by some of an actual 'conspiracy'. Even if planet x does exist - one has to ask how likely the rest of the hypotheses would be. How likely is it that it will come near earth... how likely still is it that it will affect the earth... there's a lot variables...

Quote Originally Posted by CHOSENONE View Post
    In fact, the existence of hysteria itself, might support the contention by some of an actual 'conspiracy'.
    The existence of the hysteria supports the hypothesis that there are many people who tends towards an emotional rather than rational response to things they don't understand.
    Nothing more.

Otherwise you might as well start eating manure, after all, 10 trillion flies can't all be wrong, right?

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CHOSENONE View Post
    Based on my research (including that of Mashall Masters) I believe the hypotheses are sound, in that, planet x or 'a planet x' existence is possible. I believe others also may agree http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-planet-x.html

I also believe simply because we witness a 'mass hysteria' on the internet this does no necessarily preclude the basic hypotheses at all.
    You're conflating two different versions of "Planet X." One is about a realistic possibility of a distant moderately sized world. The other is a popular but unrealistic idea about a brown dwarf coming into the inner solar system in the next few years.

The term "Planet X" has been used as a placeholder name for possible new planets. There's a children's book titled "Clyde Tombaugh and the Search for Planet X" - which was later called Pluto.

The idea mentioned in the article linked in your post is that there might be a Mars or Earth sized world in the outer solar system. That's a real possibility, and if you do a search, you'll find there have been discussions on this board about the possibility of finding other significant worlds in the outer solar system.

Then there is that other idea of a brown dwarf zooming through the solar system. A brown dwarf would have a minimum of about 13 times Jupiter's mass. Jupiter masses about 318 times Earth's mass. So, a brown dwarf would mass over 4,000 times Earth's mass.

So, on one hand, you have an article about the possibility of a distant planet as big as Earth (not necessarily as massive, though we won't worry about that). On the other hand, there's the idea of a world massing well over 4,000 times Earth essentially next door, where it should be a naked eye object.
    Last edited by Van Rijn; 2010-Feb-16 at 07:11 PM.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Very quick question, and not an attempt to hijack, but
    Was it this year or last year that Nibiru is said to be visible as a brightening red star in the sky?

If you check the original source for the Nibiru hypothesis, you'll find he never said it was to return in either '03 or '12. Nor has he said it is or will be visible in the near future.

Oh okay. Thanks. The way it's looking now, it's going to have to just spawn out of nowhere or something haha.