Thread: The end of July?

The end of July?

Well the Zetas have been consistently specific about PX being visible to the eye 7.3 weeks or no less than 43 days prior to the shift.

So, even a July 31st shift date means that we should all be staring in awe at Planet X in our sky in about 1 week. I calculate 43 days back from July 31st to be about June 19th, and the word was no less than 43 days.

Anyone wanna give odds on Planet X being obvious to everyone in a week?

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p06.htm

0/0 - cause it wont happen!

1/999999999999999999999999999999999999999 - incase it does!

Eh? What's this about july? Wasn't it supposed to be may 15th? Or may 30th? Or june 1st? Or...(carries on for several more minutes)...? Also I'm confused about what it says on the page about a comet; has planet X turned into a comet now? Err... :-?

Quote Originally Posted by A Song Of Distant Earth
    Eh? What's this about july? Wasn't it supposed to be may 15th? Or may 30th? Or june 1st? Or...(carries on for several more minutes)...? Also I'm confused about what it says on the page about a comet; has planet X turned into a comet now? Err... :-?
    It's actually an EMAB or Ever Morphing Astronomical Body. That explains why the orbit and dates are so hard to predict, it keeps changing mass and speed. :P

Quote Originally Posted by WolfKC
    Quote Originally Posted by A Song Of Distant Earth
    It's actually an EMAB or Ever Morphing Astronomical Body. That explains why the orbit and dates are so hard to predict, it keeps changing mass and speed. :P
    I use to have one of those, but the wheels broke off.

Oh, and hello.

At least I'll be able to celebrate my birthday now without fear.

So what exactly is she claiming is coming? The mothership that she seems to be seing in photos of the moon? Or the invisible Planet x that nobody has seen? When exactly did she start with the mothership? She and her followers seem to be really stuck on that part. They are like starving thieves, stealing every burnt out over exposed, lens flared, missing pixel, doctored image they can find. It would be very funny if they didn't believe it themselves...hmm still is funny.

LTC 8K6 wrote

So, even a July 31st shift date means that we should all be staring in awe at Planet X in our sky in about 1 week. I calculate 43 days back from July 31st to be about June 19th, and the word was no less than 43 days
    Nancy and the Zetas need to quite trying to set a date. She should take a clue from the Office of Homeland Security and set up a warning code system for PX/Poleshift. How about a range from

No risk of PX/Poleshift-----Vanilla

to

Hi Probability of PX/Pole shift----Nutty Buddy

This cannot be pinned down to the day.

I guess without a zero it's impossible to do the same simple orbital calculations that we've known to work for hundreds of years? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy
    LTC 8K6 wrote

So, even a July 31st shift date means that we should all be staring in awe at Planet X in our sky in about 1 week. I calculate 43 days back from July 31st to be about June 19th, and the word was no less than 43 days
    Nancy and the Zetas need to quite trying to set a date. She should take a clue from the Office of Homeland Security and set up a warning code system for PX/Poleshift. How about a range from

No risk of PX/Poleshift-----Vanilla

to

Hi Probability of PX/Pole shift----Nutty Buddy
    Shouldn't Hi Probability be ---- Starburst? Sorry...I'll leave quietly...

Psi-less

Psi-less wrote:

Shouldn't Hi Probability be ---- Starburst? Sorry...I'll leave quietly...
    I thought "Nutty Buddy" was more appropriate!

Re: The end of July?

Quote Originally Posted by LTC8K6
    Anyone wanna give odds on Planet X being obvious to everyone in a week?
    A bookmaker would be crazy to put odds out on that!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonDan
    I guess without a zero it's impossible to do the same simple orbital calculations that we've known to work for hundreds of years?
    Pesky Zetas - they don't tell us the equations we should be using in the abscence of a zero aswell!!! Pesky Zetas....