Thread: Dog is only animal in the animals who smell better

Dog is only animal in the animals who smell better

dog has a nice capacity to find out the things which are eighther stolen or misplace. even post earthquake saving life of the wounded peoples, dog is a good finder.

dog is just a very good friend of man, even dog is a vigilant and alert animal in all other animals. dog has a good capacity to look into the night very well, but lesser as compare of the wolf or fox! (I am not confident).

I have found one thing in dog (domestic dog), never try to bark on the child? but frequently bark on the elders!!

dog can better work for the helpless, physically handicap people in assisting them to bring the newspaper from the table, to bring the spectacle from the shelf.. etc.

sunil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image004.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	4915  

They're tasty too.

, !,

thanks mrclean, I have never heard so.

I think that he was joking about your use of the word "smell", suntrack

"Clean your plate; children in the West are starving..."
    ...COOK: Dog, a popular dish in China, is very versatile. To stir-fry dog...
    EAT: Serve with rice wine. Delicious!... The Stranger

Yeah, it is in some parts of Asia.

I'm asian, but I dont eat dogs.
    I love dogs so much and they are with me from one dog generation to another . Yeah , my dog now is on her 4Th generation, her mom died just last year because of she was beaten by a poisonous rat.

Dogs are mans best friend not man's food.

Can not fault your analysis suntrak, although I'm a cat person my self.

Most of the dogs I know smell pretty bad!
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

My best friends tend to be other humans rather than Dogs! I have never understood that expression.
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

MAN's best friend, not MENS' best friend. I.e. the species that gets on the best with ours, not a group of individuals that get on best with individual people.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool View Post
    Dogs are mans best friend not man's food.
    Says you, someone in Jakarta might take exception to that. Someone in Seoul would just give you a silly look, kind of like the looks some Americans give certain cultures that venerate cows.

Quote Originally Posted by captain swoop View Post
    My best friends tend to be other humans rather than Dogs! I have never understood that expression.
    And if you think people will look at you funny after a nice plate of boiled dog, try eating your buddies foot.

Well they just don't like that at all I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
    And if you think people will look at you funny after a nice plate of boiled dog, try eating your buddies foot.

Well they just don't like that at all I tell ya!
    You jest, but there was a chef somewhere that used his own body fat from liposuction to cook dinner for some friends of his...

Lewis liked boiled dog just fine,Clark didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodler View Post
    You jest, but there was a chef somewhere that used his own body fat from liposuction to cook dinner for some friends of his...

Says you, someone in Jakarta might take exception to that. Someone in Seoul would just give you a silly look, kind of like the looks some Americans give certain cultures that venerate cows.
    Yeah,I know and those you mentioned are from parts of Asia.

I dont know , as I've said, I'm Asian and I dont eat dog.

Well, every country has its cultures, and tastes when it comes to food and delicacies.

Heck, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if I'm served dog, I will eat it. See no reason why not.

Here is our security system, the best in the biz.
    He's really a big softie, but the UPS man is
    terrified of him.

Ah yes, an opening for the mentioning of the #1 selling cookbook in South Korea,

wait for it . . . .

50 Ways To Wok Your Dog.

Pigs also have a very sensitive nose. I don't know if they can be trained as well for drugs as for mushrooms. They are not as good in helping blind people as dogs are though. But they are quite smart animals.

Note that the ability to be trained doesn't necessary has a 1 on 1 relation with being smart, indeed it can even indicate the opposite (don't confuse stuborn with stupid).

Quote Originally Posted by The Supreme Canuck View Post
    MAN's best friend, not MENS' best friend. I.e. the species that gets on the best with ours, not a group of individuals that get on best with individual people.
    Agreed, species wise, not personal relations wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool View Post
    Yeah,I know and those you mentioned are from parts of Asia.

I dont know , as I've said, I'm Asian and I dont eat dog.

Well, every country has its cultures, and tastes when it comes to food and delicacies.

Shouldn't be construed as a broad brush, which is why I used two rather specific geographical reference.

From recent news reports, most Chinese have a certain fondness for dogs that isn't culinary, its just the utterly heartless government that brings the drama. Japans only canine culinary weakness of note is whale.

(your replies are quite funny) one of my friend just hanged the board "beware from the dogs" on his front gate of his house, but when the enquiry was over no dog found in the premises, he had only that board there. But the real dog was not there. Dog speaks with his tail !!, or just express the thoughts !. I have seen in the dogs "the german sheffered is brilliant one".

Quote Originally Posted by suntrack2 View Post
    (your replies are quite funny) one of my friend just hanged the board "beware from the dogs" on his front gate of his house, but when the enquiry was over no dog found in the premises, he had only that board there. But the real dog was not there. Dog speaks with his tail !!, or just express the thoughts !. I have seen in the dogs "the german sheffered is brilliant one".
    One of my friends just hung a 'Beware of Dogs' sign on his front Gate. When I asked him where the dog was I found out he had none. The board itself is an effective deterrent.

Do Dogs speak with their tail, or just express thoughts? I've read that among dogs, "The German Sheppard is Brilliant".

Answers? Yes, a Beware of Dog sign is a deterrent. To a more determined thief, they will look for other signs if they deem your property valuable enough. It wouldn't hurt if your friend had a couple dog toys in his yard, moved from time to time, just as an added measure.
    Dogs will wag their tail when they are greeting you. Dogs will wag their tail when they are biting you. Best to know the dog and you will know his signs.

And German Sheppards are quite smart. Please be careful though. All dogs are capable of biting and they are just trying to get through life like you and I. If you're dog makes a mistake and bites your child, you would be better off it it was a 35 pound Beagle and not an 85-135 pound German Sheppard.

Hope I've been helpful.

Oh, and Chows, I'm told, were raised for meat. They are not particularly bright and can be fairly dangerous. But till recently I didn't realize the connection to an American slang word for food, namely Chow. I hope that bit is false, but I find it funny enough to pass on. Fuzzy suckers though.