Mintaka (Delta Orionis)
Here is what I know so far:
A double, double system with the primary pair being orbited by the C component, that is orbited by the D component. The c is 15000 AU from the primary pair and the D is 75 AU from C.

From Kahler:
The star is wonderfully complex. A small telescope shows a seventh magnitude companion separated by almost a minute of arc. At Mintaka's distance of 915 light years (very nearly the same as Alnitak at the eastern end of the belt), the faint companion orbits at least a quarter of a light year from the bright one. In between is a vastly dimmer 14th magnitude component. The bright star we call Mintaka (whose solo magnitude is 2.23) is ALSO double, and consists of a hot (30,000 Kelvin) class B, slightly evolved, giant star and a somewhat hotter class O star, each radiating near 90,000 times the solar luminosity (after correction for a bit of interstellar dust absorption), each having masses somewhat over 20 times the solar mass. This pair is too close to be separated directly. The duplicity is known through the star's spectrum (its rainbow of light), which detects two stars orbiting each other every 5.73 days, and also because the stars slightly eclipse each other, causing a dip of about 0.2 magnitudes.
Being only 915 ly away I would have thought that I could find more about this system. The SDSS picture is nice but not informative. I have the following questions:

When will the primary pair go supernova?
What are the masses of the C and D components and do they have designations?
What would an orbital 3D plot look like of the system?
What will most likely happen to C and D when the primary pair go supernova.
Are there any planets in the system?
Do we know or have any theories as to how the system formed?
What are the individual metalicities of these stars; i.e. are they POP I or POP II?

Any links or further information would be greatly appreciated. I tried arXiv and the HIP catalog but found nothing in the former and can't figure out how to use the later.

Thanks
JLH