Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Null Space an Energy Conduit?

Post Null Space an Energy Conduit?

An Older Simpler Untidy Universe

The theory of a big bang and a fourth dimensional universe that canít be observed has a problem with way too many holes in it. To justify the holes science needs a new theory for holes. This one looks at another type of void, null space. Science relies on theory and discovery, fact and proof. So itís Big Bang, a singularity vs. Null Space.

If a four dimensional effect was possible why not accelerate an electron to a quantum bang and measure its fourth dimensional expansion. Surely there is more power in a simple car battery than would be needed for an electron to go fourth dimensional.

The truth is larger than a singularity and smaller than an infinite deity with all due respect to both. Energy flow is a function of time even a lightning flash has a time frame. Then it stands to reason that a singularity having no time frame and needing to act outside the physical laws of energy does not exist. An alternate theory is that very large bursts of energy happened over a longer time frame and are still happening to energize the universe and provide the matter we consist of.

Thatís right still happening meaning the universe is dynamic and still evolving. Evidence of this would be in the form of gigantic bursts of energy in the upper energy band widths. Such activity has already been recorded with the calculated output measuring more than all the energy that all the stars in a galaxy will ever generate.

Where is this energy coming from and what is is its source? Clearly we and our surroundings must be the energy source being made of matter and heat. So where is the link between our present universe and this new energy? The conduit would need to be all around us and connect space and time. As we havenít found it yet where should we look? The answer is all around us in null space and can be found in a true vacuum.

In a true vacuum with almost no energy the laws of physics are obeyed but may act differently. We have at three to four degrees background heat which compared to zero is a vast quantity. Four degrees in an air conditioned room is the difference between cool and warm or warm and hot, so it is a significant amount. What if in a true vacuum at nil temperature we could access that conduit.

The test would be if light traveled through a vacuum tube at zero temperature in less time than light in a normal vacuum. This would indicate in true empty cold space the forces that hold reality apart are weaker and light traveling a the same speed is skipping distance because its speed must be the same, the speed of light.

This would indicate that if energy could pass through a null space and if null space could be present in a tube it is potentially present in all places of the universe. The link to all matter and the conduit of energy transfer fuelling the regeneration of the universe could be all around us now. It would be almost imperceptible at any given point but if it could contain and conduct even minute amounts of energy in the vast dark regions of space the accumulated result would be explosive.

Michael Noonan

Descriptions of Null Space

Null space is a hard concept because it resembles a vacuum but it is almost a totally cold vacuum. In null space all matter on one side would be apparently connected to all the matter on the other side. Distance could not exist in null space although null space would exist underneath real space expanding elastically to surround it.

If you had a box of null space and put a knitting needle in one side it would appear to immediately exit the other side as if there was no gap. Null space would not be able to hold matter, but it may be able support a very low energy level.

Our universe is largely held together by gravity and has a fairly even heat so even in the most remote regions of space there is energy. On average there are four degrees of heat energy in the way of residual heat. That very even heat may not be the residue of the big bang but may be the result of a very, very long running oven from many trillions of years of dynamic running.

Heat from a singularity would be very even and yet the evidence is that the universe resembles more a Swiss cheese as if it had taken much longer to evolve. This may be because it did evolve over a much longer time frame. Some constellations appear to be far more advanced formations than the 13.7 billion years of time in the universe would allow. Is that because they are older than that?

A singularity that can only obey the physical laws of the universe once it is the size of a grapefruit should only be a shell of a bubble of quantum thinness whether it was solid at grapefruit size or hollow. This is because the centre would catch the outer edge in nil time as the outer edge slowed down to obey the laws of physics. Once it was acting within physical laws it would allow energy flow within itself and produce a fairly even ball of energy. The observation of substantial fragmentation suggests there is a problem with this theory due to a lack of evenness in the universe, evidence of large holes and massive linked structures.

In null space where distance is lost energy accumulates in a smaller area to the point where there would be a time related burst. It would leave low level energy edges that would not look like a hole because the universe has contracted. In addition to the area of the burst having extreme energy output matter may be formed into new galaxies if the energy achieved sufficient heat and density.

The difficulty of creating a null space testing chamber in the high density regions that we inhabit is that there are lots of neutrinos. Neutrinos are things that stars give off that pass harmlessly through all of us at any moment in time. Mostly they donít react with other matter and at any given time there are over six hundred in the average human body but they may hamper the formation of pockets of null space.

The real dynamic is the link between gravity and null space given that even light canít escape a black hole and yet gravity can. The collapse of distance into an energy burst would be accompanied by a gravity wave only if there was an interaction either through or around the null space region that caused gravity to change.

Michael Noonan

Null Space an Energy Conduit
    What is null space?
    It is simply an elastic platform that all of our time and space sit on.
    How do we find it?
    Create a perfect vacuum at zero degrees Kelvin in a large enough empty space.
    How do we measure it?
    Light will pass from one side to the other without travelling through it.
    What does this mean?
    Light will appear to arrive at its target faster than light can travel.
    So why is this important?
    If it can transfer even minute amounts of energy all of space time is connected.

1. First this will enable a new theory of cosmology.
    2. Then it explains why black holes can dissolve.
    3. It gives a conduit for pair bonded electrons to share information.
    4. Galactic travel paths must be reconsidered for safety.
    5. All astronomical distances need to be recalculated.
    6. The universe is not expanding it is dynamic and cyclical.
    7. Massive energy bursts will continue to be recorded in the upper band widths
    8. New galaxies will be formed in the coldest emptiest regions of space
    9. The universe exists in three dimensions because there was no single measurable one big bang.
    10. The age of the universe will need to be reassessed.
    11. Wormhole entrances could have different energy levels in other parts of the universe.
    12. Instantaneous travel between separate points would be possible by building a Null Space Tunnel.
    13. The source of dark energy comes from within the universe as well as from the edges.
    14. The weight and composition of the universe needs to be recalculated.
    15. Null Space quantum engineering will change the way electronic circuitry is designed.
    16. The range of potential pre-universe beginnings is increased.
    17. This could impact the way the universe may or may not end.
    18. There may be other differently charged systems we could run into.
    19. Is the force of gravity effective in null space or does gravity act around but not through it?
    20. Time may not and probably does not exist in Null Space.
    21. If so what are the impacts of this?

These are hopefully just some of the questions that could be asked, if not answered if we do indeed exist on a Null Space platform.

Michael Noonan.

Null Space ďe = mc2 = eĒ Beginnings and Endings

So letís look at gravity and begin at the end. The overall gravity of the universe holds us together and it is thought as we drift apart that in time even molecules will be larger in size than our present day galaxies. However where there are local gravity zones such as within a galaxy, especially one with a black hole at the centre. We would experience local gravity being on the surface of a planet.

So is overall universe gravity the dominant force or are we more affected by local gravity zones? This means would a planet greatly change in relation to future size as compared to today because overall universe gravity is so dominant or would our local gravity well keep things fairly similar.

At the end of our universe time and space are stretched longer and larger than by comparison to todayís universe and heat energy is spread over a much bigger area. This means we are approaching closer to zero energy in places, the very conditions needed for null space to form. The collapse happens as a maximum at the speed of light relative to the current space time of the universe. This may happen over millennia in many places until there is enough joined matter at a great enough collected energy level to burst back into space time dimension again.

So if we observed structures over a period of time if may appear that they are accelerating away from each other but on later observations appear to have moved closer together forming large structures. The observable bursts would show space being constantly blown apart forming large empty regions. The non observable null space regions developing are only apparent with observation over a fitting time frame.

If we consider null space to be like clouds, in a rupture could the clouds also experience shattering and be separated? If two joined at the same energy level there would be virtually no discharge as both instantly experience the same energy gradient through all regions of both clouds. If their energy level was different the energy is still instantly balanced but may be enough to form a rupture through both entire clouds to form a single energy burst or combine uniformly.

The power of a burst may tear through matter caught in it smashing it to dust or it may push enough energy through it to convert it to heat and light. So energy is at the high end and then it forms matter as it cools, then cools further and looses position in space time and recombines at high energy.

So is the equation ďe = mc2 = eď?

So many possibilities, so the universe may be older simpler messy cyclical and strangely elastic.

Michael Noonan

The Interaction of Null Space and the Universe

The structure of null space would only be able to be tested in laboratory conditions due to the nature of the interaction with real space.

In real space the way null space would form would give the appearance of continual collapsing or folding in at a point. Any matter within the area collapsing would be exist at the edge so it would look as if all matter in the zone around the null space was moving together towards a point.

As space time moves together the gravity potential that existed at that point would increase because the entire universe is moving closer at the point of null space.

The process of forming null space at a point would reach a critical point when the real space around it had an energy level greater than the null space formation threshold.

It is the speed of the null space formation and development to critical point that will have the greatest effect on the rest of the universe. If it is slow taking seconds, hours, weeks or millennia the transition is smooth and only noticeable by changes observed over time.

I am guessing that the change starts gradually and then accelerates rapidly until the point of null point threshold and at that instant the hole closes. The kinetic energy released is due to the potential gravity of the universe adjusting to a sudden stop in the folding or loss of space.

A large enough stop should produce a gravity wave.

Michael Noonan

Acknowledgements

This idea of null space has been a result of many years of thought, observation and recollection of articles read, programs watched and patient friends pestered for information and ideas. This section is to absolve them of all guilt for my conclusions.

The start was an observation as an eight year old that lightening takes time to discharge. This happened on a gravel road some forty feet ahead of me and took some seconds after which the stones were still hissing and jumping as the energy discharged

Whether null space was conceived from beginnings or endings is now unclear, just that the start of its evolution was from a lightening bolt.

I think I should thank those who said to go away and think about it as opposed to those who also rolled their eyes and just told me to go away. Many thanks go to my long suffering brother Philip as I asked questions and tested many of my thoughts on him. To My brothers Richard and Adrian as they both listened patiently and asked many questions of me and of the practicality and stability of a null space tunnel amongst other things. To David Stone who is unfailing in his encouragement to write up the idea and for his unfailing interest.

To my Christian friends especially Andrew who offered guidance in case this theory caused any change to the way the dynamics of the universe relating to overall energy, time frame and weight that might need to be looked at by the church.

Thanks to the print and electronic media for coming up with enough interesting views, information and ideas to present a challenge to be tackled.

I simply donít have the math to break this down to neat calculations and will rely heavily on those far more gifted to take the running if this idea has any legs.

Michael Noonan

Hi Michael
    Is your Null space something like Zero point Energy ?
    http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

Smile

Thanks czeslaw
    I will continue to read up on zero point energy the power density suggests that a null space platform would highly unstable and microscopic in size and time. Perhaps back to the drawing board?

Smile Overcoming too much zero point energy

If null space was to work it would need to operate at very low energy levels. Perhaps in null space where distance is virtually non existant then a measure of frequency which has wavelength as one of its components would be vastly reduced. Then null space could act as a low energy conduit.

Talk about cyclical

I have been reading on this site for a few weeks now.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this well informed forum.

To say that Null Space as a galaxy size energy vortex
    is not quite what I believe now. Suprisingly many of the
    ideas still work.

Substitute worm hole like structures once formed by
    translocation of singularity for similar effect.
    Ultimately I think this is so far my best statement:-

"So if we observed structures over a period of time if may appear that they are accelerating away from each other but on later observations appear to have moved closer together forming large structures."

Like the dinosaur I am I gravitated back to the area I started at.
    Now to try and learn about GR.

[Now to try and learn about GR.]

Yes, this is the key, as you have partially seen in our other thread.

In GR, if you are in for a pound, you MUST be in for the dollar, because ultimately GR winds up being about the extremes...Massive Black Holes and the Singularities.

But the trick to figuring out the whole puzzle, that is, how the Universe works as a whole, is not starting with the whole universe.

Why, because it is impossible to be able to figure out how the Darkness works
    until you 'know' how the Baryonic Matter gets here, or equivently, how the Light gets here.

So, for me personally, the search started with... "How does the Matter get here"...Not with how did the universe start!!!

Once you see that there can be an equivilent nucleoynthesis event comparable to BB, that is High energy GeV,Tev Radiation Burst (Naked Singualrity)>Cooling to form
    Electrons, and Protons>Dark Era and , more cooling to form Hydrogen/Helium>Dark Matter Galaxy, rotating HI waiting to start star formation> BCD>LSB>HSB...

Then you can begin figuring out the Darkness, and the universe as a whole.
    Last edited by RussT; 2006-Oct-30 at 09:06 AM.

Smile Translocation of Singularity and associated Wormholes

Thank you so much indeed RussT.

This is what RussT helped me with.
    I have no idea about the big bang but certainly see a bit more clearly where galaxies are going.

It is likely is that there is spatial thinning happening but occurring where it is least expected. The universe effectively removes matter from within galaxies.

If a singularity translocates by making use of the wormhole effect to leave the event horizon and relocate elsewhere the most likely link is back to the point of origin.

This means there is a singularity with an event horizon potentially in two places linked by a wormhole. This makes more sense as a wormhole is a transient structure that requires huge energy to open even a small aperture.

How big would a wormhole need to be? Maybe only thread size.
    Would it stay open with the singularity fixed at one end only?
    If it did and the singularity translocated again could there be a three or more point link to one or more wormholes?

There is a huge expenditure of energy to maintain the link, where does it go?
    Perhaps it energises all of space time evenly, our eleventh dimension.
    Barely noticeable within galaxies but it would radically change values in voids.

As for a source of GRB what would happen if a wormhole burst or disconnected at one end?
    Perhaps a GRB discharge within our galaxy from a translocated black hole in its new galaxy.

So the solution is to charge the whole of creation and take it back in from many connected wormholes.

The singularities or their wormhole links in galaxies we see with an event horizon.
    Those in deep space just draw in all around them, similar effect to
    null space, just this looks like it could work.

Cheers

The concept of a 'free lunch' universe [something from nothing] is certainly disturbing. It violates just about every logical construct short of 'creationism' [which many also find repulsive]. The observational evidence is both confounding and paradoxical no matter what model you attempt to apply. The BB model seems to be the 'best fit' solution, albeit has warts.

The cyclical universe is the most aesthetically appealing model. It avoids the need to explain a 'beginning', but, unfortunately, does not guarantee resurrection after each cycle. Advocating the infinite universe model is not unlike being appointed public defender for 'The Miracle on 49th Street' trial. The BB model is like the cockroach - repulsive, but hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by MN
    Thank you so much indeed RussT.
    You are very welcome indeed!

But you have to be very careful how you switch thinks up!

For instance...
    It is likely is that there is spatial thinning happening but occurring where it is least expected. The universe effectively removes matter from within galaxies.
    [It is likely is that there is spatial thinning happening]

As far as I can tell, there should be no 'thinning', no diluting, "OF SPACE" by either Matter or DM going into the black holes or by space expanding in the voids.

If a singularity translocates by making use of the wormhole effect to leave the event horizon and relocate elsewhere the most likely link is back to the point of origin.
    SORRY, no the singularity is not translocating!

From my GR and the Universe thread...So far I have only described where the [ 'Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] is 'flowing', 'leaking' "IN"...it is coming "IN" at all the Voids and therfore expanding 'space' inbetween the galaxy clusters.

This means there is a singularity with an event horizon potentially in two places linked by a wormhole. This makes more sense as a wormhole is a transient structure that requires huge energy to open even a small aperture.
    Not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by RussT in GR Thread
    I have NOT yet described the 'flow' 'out'...Only the flow in, which is...[ 'Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] is 'flowing', 'leaking' "IN"...

But NO, Nothing can go out through the 'same' tubes in which it is coming in!

However, it can go out through the same 'KIND" of tubes.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MN
    Micro vacuum cleaners "Sadies" on a cosmic scale

This goes back to your...Originally Posted by MN
    Even if just existed on a quantum level one end would be larger
    than the other.

Sure, the event horizon down to the singularity inside...

So the Micro would be the... ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] is 'flowing', 'leaking' "IN" (through the 'white hole')... at the Voids, and making our 'space'

And the Macro would be...all our baryonic matter crosing the event horizon of the MAssive Black Holes and going "OUT"!
    And these wormholes are Einstein-Rosen Bridges!

[How big would a wormhole need to be? Maybe only thread size.]

Actually Planck size, coming right off of the ring singularity in the Massive Black Holes.

Would it stay open with the singularity fixed at one end only?
    2 things here. First, yes the worm hole does stay open, it is an
    Einstein-Rosen Bridge. That is how 'space' is continually being added to the voids.
    Second, the only place the singularity is 'fixed', is in the 'bottom', 'center' 'depths' of the Massive Black Holes, which the worm hole is attached to, which sends the ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] 'space', out of the universe it is in and makes the 'space' for the universe level above or below it.
    So 'our' Massive Black Holes send our baryonic matter, through the singularity and then through the worm hole to the universe level below ours.
    And, the Massive Black Holes in the Universe level 'above' ours, sends us, 'our' 'space'.

As for a source of GRB what would happen if a wormhole burst or disconnected at one end?
    Perhaps a GRB discharge within our galaxy from a translocated black hole in its new galaxy.
    Again Michael, you have to be soooo careful about changing things up, because they just won't be consistent.

Our 'space' is made up of ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'], all of our space is a gravity field travelling at 'C'.

Now, the word singularity is just a placeholder, a name, for 'what is really happening there'! So, once we know the event that is happening there, the singularity really goes away, and we can just say the event, which is the singularity.

So, when 'our' 'space', which is pure gravity that does not interact with baryonic matter, is 'leaking in', in the middle of different Voids, it causes these gravity fields from the different Voids to 'meet', and with angular momentum causes a GRB (singularity), which makes a Massive Black Hole (size depends on the duration time of the GRB), and spews Gamma Radiation, that when it cools makes the electrons and protons (which get their mass from the ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter']). which then makes the Hydrogen and Helium to start star formation sometime in the future.

So the answer to Cougar's Bartender of how the universe works would simply be...

The Singularities in Massive Black Holes make the Darkness (Gravity and "Space") and the GRB's(singularities) make the Light, the Galaxies (the stars, planets and stuff) (The Energy and the 3 forces: EM, Strong and Weak Nuclear).

And of course, all of this is in a universe that is operating, according to the Laws of Thermodynamics of "AN OPEN SYSTEM"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    The concept of a 'free lunch' universe [something from nothing] is certainly disturbing. It violates just about every logical construct short of 'creationism' [which many also find repulsive]. The observational evidence is both confounding and paradoxical no matter what model you attempt to apply. The BB model seems to be the 'best fit' solution, albeit has warts.

The cyclical universe is the most aesthetically appealing model. It avoids the need to explain a 'beginning', but, unfortunately, does not guarantee resurrection after each cycle. Advocating the infinite universe model is not unlike being appointed public defender for 'The Miracle on 49th Street' trial. The BB model is like the cockroach - repulsive, but hardy.
    This reminds me about a post that you made in another section. AAh, I'll go find it and then 'maybe' we can explore your post here a little.

Ah, here it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thantos Arp Thread Post #2131
    Errors on all sides of the issue at hand are evident to me. We have all mixed observational evidence and preconceived notions in the same pot without producing meaningful results. Perhaps we have collectively missed the boat, putting us in the same boat as the 'experts'. Let's try thinking outside the box and let the chips fall where they may. In many respects, I believe we can argue the issues more fairly than the hard nosed skeptics v maverick's.
    On some level you must have thought this had some validity.

Anyway. let's start here...[The concept of a 'free lunch' universe [something from nothing] is certainly disturbing.]

If it can be explained, where it comes from, what it is, how it is made, and how it is a 'physical' part of the structure of our universe(s), then it is NOT a 'free lunch' or something from nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thantos
    The cyclical universe is the most aesthetically appealing model. It avoids the need to explain a 'beginning', but, unfortunately, does not guarantee resurrection after each cycle.
    I agree.

Advocating the infinite universe model is not unlike being appointed public defender for 'The Miracle on 49th Street' trial.
    Again, I agree. And this is where the non-explanation of the 'beginning' becomes a major problem.

It violates just about every logical construct
    Let's talk about this and the Laws of Thermodynamics.

For 100 + years and with the advent of the Big Bang Theory, how the universe works, has been explored applying the Laws of Thermodynamics in a Closed System. The BBT says that everything that is contained in the universe was created at T= (choose a starting time), and maintains that all the laws of Thermodynamics MUST be applied accordingly.

BUT, what "IF" the Universe is operating according to the Laws of Thermodynamics of an open system???

What if this statement... [Perhaps we have collectively missed the boat, putting us in the same boat as the 'experts'.]...really does apply?

And what IF we really did this... [Let's try thinking outside the box and let the chips fall where they may.]

If it could be shown...how baryonic matter is being created inside our 'space', and how the universe could be operating in an Open System, would that be at least worth exploring???

And then it could be shown how...

Massive Black Holes are created
    How Galaxies really do form and evolve
    How GR and QFT can be Unified
    How 'space' gets here and what DM is

It would still leave a whole lot of questions to be answered, but it would also answer some of the biggest questions in cosmology today.

Shouldn't it at least be explored???

Smile I fell into the trap

Certainly this system looks exactly like a self propagating
    loop with all ends connected.

If it has any dynamics it would only be like a pulse.
    By looking at this it assumes no beginning and no end.
    Great I have successfully taken us back 100 years.

From this I have no idea of how to kick start it nor
    for that matter how to end it.

This is definitely not an open system, at best it is a bumpy one.

Smile Alternate start jet stream

The problem I see is like trying to fill one bucket
    with the contents of another equal size bucket.

The BB orb that appears at the size of a grapefruit
    is like emptying one bucket in a single dump into
    the second.

It is convenient because the ratio of grapefruit to
    exanded universe at 130,000 years is approx 1:10^^23.

It allows a range of frequencies down to 10^^ -20
    if Planck's 10^^ -43 is the lowest limit of wavelength.

At the quantum level no part is expected to be calculated
    back to less than 10^^ -10 metres so that you get a
    fairly even universe and not something like a fishnet.

What if the first bucket was emptied into the second in a
    controlled pouring action call it a jet.

While zero point energy would detonate the universe in
    microseconds with an energy potential in magnitude
    order 10^^120.

What if it couldn't exist beyond quantum size. So no cubic
    size no detonation. How long would it take to pour enough
    into our dimension until the first bucket was empty or the
    back pressure caused balance and stopped the flow.

OK so the BB is like putting a detonator in an indestructible
    balloon. Bang it goes up and then the elasticity of the balloon
    pulls it all together again.

How about the jet of 'energy' is more like spinning a wheel.
    It takes longer then goes around for ages before stopping.
    After all proton death is some 120 trillion years.

My last post under the potentially ridiculous

I appologise for taking us back to the pre bang universe,
    but this is my last effort.

A stucture that I know exists is the wormhole.
    Formed between charged plates in vacuum.

Even though they have zero length they have the potential to connect
    two different points. So two ends, why not two ways to activate.

The first create a charge sufficient to open an end by inflating it.
    The second have the outside potential at such a low level that it opens
    by being pulled open.

That is a high charge and a low charge method of opening a wormhole.
    What if our pre universe was of such low potential that quantum level
    wormholes were sucked open. As space expanded slowly more
    room for more wormholes was available and our universe leaked into
    existance until balance was achieved.

Perhaps the void had the charge to be the active end of the void end of
    the wormhole and at a point the potential energy stopped the formation
    of more wormholes. When balance was achieved the flow stopped.

The wormholes responsible for slowly siphoning us into existance
    collapse when we are close in charge to the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Noonan View Post
    Certainly this system looks exactly like a self propagating
    loop with all ends connected.

If it has any dynamics it would only be like a pulse.
    By looking at this it assumes no beginning and no end.
    Great I have successfully taken us back 100 years.

From this I have no idea of how to kick start it nor
    for that matter how to end it.

This is definitely not an open system, at best it is a bumpy one.
    Michael, You did not fall into a trap!!!

[Certainly this system looks exactly like a self propagating
    loop with all ends connected.]

NO, not all ends are connected.

You simply do not understand Einstein-Rosen bridges, Massive Black Hole, or Singularity structure well enough yet.

The 'leaking' into our Universe of the ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'], 'space', is from the Massive Black Holes from "The Universe Level *ABOVE* Ours", that leaks it into our *Voids*....SO where it is leaking IN is NOT connected to 'Our" Massive black Holes where it is "LEAKING OUT"!!!

[A stucture that I know exists is the wormhole.
    Formed between charged plates in vacuum.]

This is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge and the only way to form one of these, is...

A Naked Singularity creating a Massive Black Hole (A Cosmic Black Hole), which is the only thing powerful enough...to keep (Continually) *Tunnelling* through the Fabric of Space/Time...down to the universe level below!

Do we all agree insidious and pervasive traps abound in all models?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Do we all agree insidious and pervasive traps abound in all models?
    I already show him where he was trapped in his own mind.

I also showed him how changing things up, would make things very inconsistent, and actually cause his own traps!

Quote Originally Posted by RussT View Post
    This reminds me about a post that you made in another section. AAh, I'll go find it and then 'maybe' we can explore your post here a little.

Ah, here it is.

On some level you must have thought this had some validity.

Anyway. let's start here...[The concept of a 'free lunch' universe [something from nothing] is certainly disturbing.]

If it can be explained, where it comes from, what it is, how it is made, and how it is a 'physical' part of the structure of our universe(s), then it is NOT a 'free lunch' or something from nothing.

I agree.

Again, I agree. And this is where the non-explanation of the 'beginning' becomes a major problem.

Let's talk about this and the Laws of Thermodynamics.

For 100 + years and with the advent of the Big Bang Theory, how the universe works, has been explored applying the Laws of Thermodynamics in a Closed System. The BBT says that everything that is contained in the universe was created at T= (choose a starting time), and maintains that all the laws of Thermodynamics MUST be applied accordingly.

BUT, what "IF" the Universe is operating according to the Laws of Thermodynamics of an open system???

What if this statement... [Perhaps we have collectively missed the boat, putting us in the same boat as the 'experts'.]...really does apply?

And what IF we really did this... [Let's try thinking outside the box and let the chips fall where they may.]

If it could be shown...how baryonic matter is being created inside our 'space', and how the universe could be operating in an Open System, would that be at least worth exploring???

And then it could be shown how...

Massive Black Holes are created
    How Galaxies really do form and evolve
    How GR and QFT can be Unified
    How 'space' gets here and what DM is

It would still leave a whole lot of questions to be answered, but it would also answer some of the biggest questions in cosmology today.

Shouldn't it at least be explored???
    But, it appears you didn't scroll high enough, and missed this...or did you (miss it I mean)?

I should read more new direction

Learning on the run is no easy, I have a long way to go before
    I could begin to understand how complex this is.

I have been reading about wormholes and they are very transient
    and extremely unstable. So it would be a challenge to build one.

looking at the models it is hard to tell if we are in something like
    a restraunt plate stacker. Open universe forever getting lighter
    as the matter disappears down a level.

In this case similarity is not relevant as all connection through
    level drop could radically alter the delivery of material through
    the black hole.

Devoid of matter at the top it seems the plate stacker continually
    brings up new plates. The connection might just gently disperse
    all the matter collected by the singularity over a huge area one level
    down causing large charged voids and pushing the next universe
    to clumpiness.

The to go up a level we would need to expand ourselves out to the
    size of the regions of deep space and be prepared to squeeze up
    into and out of an event horizon.

If it is closed then it is like a juke box with a taurus of disks
    each pointing to the next one along. Jump down the levels far enough
    and you would arrive back in your own universe. Squashed and then
    dispersed many times or at least twice and back at the start.

Is there a correlation between regular deep space regions and
    the number of singularities?

Reading and trying to take in new ideas andthanks for all the help.

http://www.bautforum.com/showpost.ph...35&postcount=6

Michael, this post was probably the most important, because as it shows, until you understand 'How the Matter is getting here', it is impossible to figure out how the darkness ('space') is working, and how the Einstein-Rosen bridges can be incorperated into the overall picture!

Learning on the run is no easy, I have a long way to go before
    I could begin to understand how complex this is.
    This is undoubtedly true!

If I may make a suggestion though. I am not necessarily asking you to 'accept' what I am saying as 'this is the way it must be', but I have spent a year and a half studying, analysing, and dissecting "THE DARKNESS", 'space', all from the perspective that the true Naked Singularities are the High Energy Gamma Radiation Events (GRB's) that are making galaxies one at a time (just as the GRB's are occuring). And "The First Dark Matter Galaxy Found" is the perfect evidence of this (They just don't want to believe that)

So, If this is true, that means that the Big Bang Naked Singularity never existed, and that the Massive Black Holes are producing the universe, 'space', and everything I have been showing you applies, just the way I am showing it.

So the suggestion is...first try and see what I am showing, and then once you can see that, then you can try to apply whatever you think is appropriate to your model(s).

Edit to add;

See, this...[looking at the models it is hard to tell if we are in something like
    a restraunt plate stacker. Open universe forever getting lighter
    as the matter disappears down a level.]

Simply isn't true. Sure Dark Matter ('space') and baryonic matter are going down the tubes of our massive black holes, BUT 'all' the 'space' coming in from the level above maintains the equlibrium.

Smile Juke box doughnut stack shape

If there was a balance of flow through from top to bottom
    wouldn't that indicate an equilibrium system.

This would look like the disks in a juke box neatly stacked
    next to eachother but slightly angled to allow them to be
    stacked in a circle. This would have the overall look of a
    doughnut. Although in the fourth dimension shape would
    very little meaning and this would only be a representation.

Then each system would feed the other and in time maintain balance.
    To kick start this system would need to be a big bang outside
    all of the systems flat in shape to start all the almost parrallel
    universes in the doughnut shape.

Then if there was any interaction between them it would have
    been formed after the big bang. With the big bang forming all
    the parrallel universes then it wouldn't be in our time frame.

So the measurable start of our universe could only be from
    when we formed at the time of separating from the other parrallel
    universes.

Then we started started accumulating matter together and the
    links were made.

This brings the question is there only a flow in one direction or can
    the links be to the disks on either side. Some singularies may
    connect up and others connect down.

It does mean that at the early stages if gravity was an influence
    between them the fall off effect will be much larger than we can
    explain by looking at our system only just observing that we can't
    explain the rate of change of gravity easily.

Smile Plate Stacker Universe

This universe has the potential to be either open or closed.

The plates start very small and each has their own bang to start them
    on their way. The infall is purely the droppings of the universe above.

There is no big bang that gets it all going although the startup works
    better if it all gets underway at one time.

This universe in the early stages experiences major infall of the stuff of
    singularities from all those above it and takes a while to develop enough
    to continue the down stepping.

As it ages it goes through growth until the infall matches the outgoing.
    Then it starts to lose mass and continues growing.

So after a bang start then regular rapid growth there is a period of balance
    after that comes spatial thinning.
    This slows down in time as the plates above it also have less to give.
    Unless there is a mechanism to gather the voids after this the universe
    floats apart.

The down side is that with each plate formed at the start there must be an
    awful shaking of the plates above it.

Michael, you are just guessing and guessing, making assumptions, and then trying to fit things together.

So the measurable start of our universe could only be from
    when we formed at the time of separating from the other parrallel
    universes.
    Let's start from here. (And try not to think parallel universes) think fractal, which means above and below

Pick any one Void (Very large vast areas between galaxy clusters), in 'our' universe that you choose, it doesn't matter which one, because I don't know that we will ever be able to figure out which was the first one here!
    (But, there should be a first one here, because I can't see how 'our' universe could have been here forever! The one arguement that convinces me of that, is that we should have found evidence on this planet, of rocks, or something that is wayyyy older than can be accounted for!)

Now, assume that this is the first Einsten-Rosen Bridge into 'our' Universe.

This means that the Massive Black Hole in the universe level *Above Ours* was created and as that galaxies baryonic matter goes through it, as the matter goes through that ringed singularity, it 'makes' ['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] (which is gravity with *NO ENERGY*, that's what *inert* means), 'space'...so 'space' is leaking into that void *Continually* and in vast amount.

So, that is one Voids leaking of 'space' into our universe. Now just continue with more voids (Einstein-Rosen Bridges) leaking 'space', gravity, into 'our' universe.

Add More!

Now we have multiple voids where 'space' gravity is coming together!

Now we can have the ENERGY Gamma Radiation Events, that begin making the Massive Black Holes in 'our' universe. When These GRB Singularities make the Massive Black Holes the are also spewing the Radiation that will become that galaxy.

And all the baryonic matter that goes 'into our' Massive Black Holes goes through to the singularity in our black hole and the Einstein-Rosen Bridge down to the level *Below ours*

Quote bu RussT
    So, that is one Voids leaking of 'space' into our universe. Now just continue with more voids (Einstein-Rosen Bridges) leaking 'space', gravity, into 'our' universe.

Oh, maybe the beginning has every right to have its mystery.

By leaking 'space' into our universe which leads us to develop more voids there is a flow on effect.
    The universe below us receives what we send through.

If they formed first or are not a development of our forming it points to a definite end
    The model is a bit weird now with the universe running backwards and us forwards

Need some time to think on this one

Oh, maybe the beginning has every right to have its mystery.
    As I indicated, it is imposible to figure this out by starting with the universe as a whole.

You have to know how our galaxies and Massive black holes are forming first and then go to the Darkness!

By leaking 'space' into our universe which leads us to develop more voids there is a flow on effect.
    'Each' of our voids has a massive black hole in the universe level above sending its space to that void, continuously.

The universe below us receives what we send through.
    Yes, from our massive black holes*Tunneling* to their voids.

Smile

As I indicated, it is imposible to figure this out by starting with the universe as a whole.

You have to know how our galaxies and Massive black holes are forming first and then go to the Darkness!

'Each' of our voids has a massive black hole in the universe level above sending its space to that void, continuously.

Yes, from our massive black holes*Tunneling* to their voids.

It makes a lot of sense to stay within the bounds linked universes above and below. This gives the best chance for expecting them to have similar properties to ours.

The topology of where the universes could go is enormous. Possibly safer to say the end of the universe, not ours has already occured and set up the conditions by which ours had to follow.
    This end will occur again leading to the formation of the universes above ours until it is our turn.

If the singularity in event horizon to massive dispersion across void extreme balanced then
    could a wormhole at same parameters also link.

Given this it would help if we could contact other intellegence parties within or on either side,
    if they existed. The wormhole if constucted outside the influence of a gravity well and calculating
    the energy for a standard may be more efficient than hoping for a radio reply.

We are already at an energy level above zero even in total cold vaccuum, so if we built one end
    of the wormhole to a standard that may be built by other researchers we might make a contact.

It would need to be on a scale that other parties would explore say the zero adjusted diameter
    of a proton. then see if it linked to another contact point either in or out of our universe.
    I wish you all the best for your research and thanks for helping me see this piece more clearly.

It makes a lot of sense to stay within the bounds linked universes above and below. This gives the best chance for expecting them to have similar properties to ours.
    Yes, it is called Fractal Cosmology. Here is a very good site that covers Fractals. He just doesn't understand yet, that the links to the upper and lower levels, really are the Einstein-Rosen Bridges. (No one thinks these are physical, because of the way the Big Bang starts the universe). I have a very difficult time with the *Infinity* all the up and down the levels though!!!

http://www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/oldmenu.html

The topology of where the universes could go is enormous. Possibly safer to say the end of the universe, not ours has already occured and set up the conditions by which ours had to follow.
    This end will occur again leading to the formation of the universes above ours until it is our turn.
    As I said, as far as I can see there must have been a beginning to 'our' universe! How and where the whole thing started from the levels above, we will probably never know. BUT, from this model there should be no *END*.

Why, because as the universe level above ours, keeps making more galaxies and that galaxies Massive Black Hole and Einstein-Rosen Bridge comes down to us, and as our universe keeps making more galaxies sending stuff down, it is an never ending scenario.

In efffect, each universe level is a perpetual galaxy making machine.

Given this it would help if we could contact other intellegence parties within or on either side,
    if they existed. The wormhole if constucted outside the influence of a gravity well and calculating
    the energy for a standard may be more efficient than hoping for a radio reply.
    I hate to be a stick in the mud here, BUT...NO!

Nothing can ever travel *UP* the Einstein-Rosen Bridges!!!

Anything that was sent down to us would have to come through the Planck Ring of the universe level above us, and would therfore become...['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] 10 ^-35

Smile

I hate to be a stick in the mud here, BUT...NO!

Nothing can ever travel *UP* the Einstein-Rosen Bridges!!!

Anything that was sent down to us would have to come through the Planck Ring of the universe level above us, and would therfore become...['Planck mass inert Non-baryonic dark matter'] 10 ^-35
    Of course. I was off with variations again, but very comfortable with
    this now

The theory of a big bang and a fourth dimensional universe that canít be observed has a problem with way too many holes in it. To justify the holes science needs a new theory for holes. This one looks at another type of void, null space. Science relies on theory and discovery, fact and proof. So itís Big Bang, a singularity vs. Null Space.

If a four dimensional effect was possible why not accelerate an electron to a quantum bang and measure its fourth dimensional expansion. Surely there is more power in a simple car battery than would be needed for an electron to go fourth dimensional.

The truth is larger than a singularity and smaller than an infinite deity with all due respect to both. Energy flow is a function of time even a lightning flash has a time frame. Then it stands to reason that a singularity having no time frame and needing to act outside the physical laws of energy does not exist. An alternate theory is that very large bursts of energy happened over a longer time frame and are still happening to energize the universe and provide the matter we consist of.

Thatís right still happening meaning the universe is dynamic and still evolving. Evidence of this would be in the form of gigantic bursts of energy in the upper energy band widths. Such activity has already been recorded with the calculated output measuring more than all the energy that all the stars in a galaxy will ever generate.

Where is this energy coming from and what is is its source? Clearly we and our surroundings must be the energy source being made of matter and heat. So where is the link between our present universe and this new energy? The conduit would need to be all around us and connect space and time. As we havenít found it yet where should we look? The answer is all around us in null space and can be found in a true vacuum.

In a true vacuum with almost no energy the laws of physics are obeyed but may act differently. We have at three to four degrees background heat which compared to zero is a vast quantity. Four degrees in an air conditioned room is the difference between cool and warm or warm and hot, so it is a significant amount. What if in a true vacuum at nil temperature we could access that conduit.

The test would be if light traveled through a vacuum tube at zero temperature in less time than light in a normal vacuum. This would indicate in true empty cold space the forces that hold reality apart are weaker and light traveling a the same speed is skipping distance because its speed must be the same, the speed of light.

This would indicate that if energy could pass through a null space and if null space could be present in a tube it is potentially present in all places of the universe. The link to all matter and the conduit of energy transfer fuelling the regeneration of the universe could be all around us now. It would be almost imperceptible at any given point but if it could contain and conduct even minute amounts of energy in the vast dark regions of space the accumulated result would be explosive.

Michael Noonan

Descriptions of Null Space

Null space is a hard concept because it resembles a vacuum but it is almost a totally cold vacuum. In null space all matter on one side would be apparently connected to all the matter on the other side. Distance could not exist in null space although null space would exist underneath real space expanding elastically to surround it.

If you had a box of null space and put a knitting needle in one side it would appear to immediately exit the other side as if there was no gap. Null space would not be able to hold matter, but it may be able support a very low energy level.

Our universe is largely held together by gravity and has a fairly even heat so even in the most remote regions of space there is energy. On average there are four degrees of heat energy in the way of residual heat. That very even heat may not be the residue of the big bang but may be the result of a very, very long running oven from many trillions of years of dynamic running.

Heat from a singularity would be very even and yet the evidence is that the universe resembles more a Swiss cheese as if it had taken much longer to evolve. This may be because it did evolve over a much longer time frame. Some constellations appear to be far more advanced formations than the 13.7 billion years of time in the universe would allow. Is that because they are older than that?

A singularity that can only obey the physical laws of the universe once it is the size of a grapefruit should only be a shell of a bubble of quantum thinness whether it was solid at grapefruit size or hollow. This is because the centre would catch the outer edge in nil time as the outer edge slowed down to obey the laws of physics. Once it was acting within physical laws it would allow energy flow within itself and produce a fairly even ball of energy. The observation of substantial fragmentation suggests there is a problem with this theory due to a lack of evenness in the universe, evidence of large holes and massive linked structures.

In null space where distance is lost energy accumulates in a smaller area to the point where there would be a time related burst. It would leave low level energy edges that would not look like a hole because the universe has contracted. In addition to the area of the burst having extreme energy output matter may be formed into new galaxies if the energy achieved sufficient heat and density.

The difficulty of creating a null space testing chamber in the high density regions that we inhabit is that there are lots of neutrinos. Neutrinos are things that stars give off that pass harmlessly through all of us at any moment in time. Mostly they donít react with other matter and at any given time there are over six hundred in the average human body but they may hamper the formation of pockets of null space.

The real dynamic is the link between gravity and null space given that even light canít escape a black hole and yet gravity can. The collapse of distance into an energy burst would be accompanied by a gravity wave only if there was an interaction either through or around the null space region that caused gravity to change.

Michael Noonan

Null Space an Energy Conduit
    What is null space?
    It is simply an elastic platform that all of our time and space sit on.
    How do we find it?
    Create a perfect vacuum at zero degrees Kelvin in a large enough empty space.
    How do we measure it?
    Light will pass from one side to the other without travelling through it.
    What does this mean?
    Light will appear to arrive at its target faster than light can travel.
    So why is this important?
    If it can transfer even minute amounts of energy all of space time is connected.

1. First this will enable a new theory of cosmology.
    2. Then it explains why black holes can dissolve.
    3. It gives a conduit for pair bonded electrons to share information.
    4. Galactic travel paths must be reconsidered for safety.
    5. All astronomical distances need to be recalculated.
    6. The universe is not expanding it is dynamic and cyclical.
    7. Massive energy bursts will continue to be recorded in the upper band widths
    8. New galaxies will be formed in the coldest emptiest regions of space
    9. The universe exists in three dimensions because there was no single measurable one big bang.
    10. The age of the universe will need to be reassessed.
    11. Wormhole entrances could have different energy levels in other parts of the universe.
    12. Instantaneous travel between separate points would be possible by building a Null Space Tunnel.
    13. The source of dark energy comes from within the universe as well as from the edges.
    14. The weight and composition of the universe needs to be recalculated.
    15. Null Space quantum engineering will change the way electronic circuitry is designed.
    16. The range of potential pre-universe beginnings is increased.
    17. This could impact the way the universe may or may not end.
    18. There may be other differently charged systems we could run into.
    19. Is the force of gravity effective in null space or does gravity act around but not through it?
    20. Time may not and probably does not exist in Null Space.
    21. If so what are the impacts of this?

These are hopefully just some of the questions that could be asked, if not answered if we do indeed exist on a Null Space platform.

Michael Noonan.

Null Space ďe = mc2 = eĒ Beginnings and Endings

So letís look at gravity and begin at the end. The overall gravity of the universe holds us together and it is thought as we drift apart that in time even molecules will be larger in size than our present day galaxies. However where there are local gravity zones such as within a galaxy, especially one with a black hole at the centre. We would experience local gravity being on the surface of a planet.

So is overall universe gravity the dominant force or are we more affected by local gravity zones? This means would a planet greatly change in relation to future size as compared to today because overall universe gravity is so dominant or would our local gravity well keep things fairly similar.

At the end of our universe time and space are stretched longer and larger than by comparison to todayís universe and heat energy is spread over a much bigger area. This means we are approaching closer to zero energy in places, the very conditions needed for null space to form. The collapse happens as a maximum at the speed of light relative to the current space time of the universe. This may happen over millennia in many places until there is enough joined matter at a great enough collected energy level to burst back into space time dimension again.

So if we observed structures over a period of time if may appear that they are accelerating away from each other but on later observations appear to have moved closer together forming large structures. The observable bursts would show space being constantly blown apart forming large empty regions. The non observable null space regions developing are only apparent with observation over a fitting time frame.

If we consider null space to be like clouds, in a rupture could the clouds also experience shattering and be separated? If two joined at the same energy level there would be virtually no discharge as both instantly experience the same energy gradient through all regions of both clouds. If their energy level was different the energy is still instantly balanced but may be enough to form a rupture through both entire clouds to form a single energy burst or combine uniformly.

The power of a burst may tear through matter caught in it smashing it to dust or it may push enough energy through it to convert it to heat and light. So energy is at the high end and then it forms matter as it cools, then cools further and looses position in space time and recombines at high energy.

So is the equation ďe = mc2 = eď?

So many possibilities, so the universe may be older simpler messy cyclical and strangely elastic.

Michael Noonan

The Interaction of Null Space and the Universe

The structure of null space would only be able to be tested in laboratory conditions due to the nature of the interaction with real space.

In real space the way null space would form would give the appearance of continual collapsing or folding in at a point. Any matter within the area collapsing would be exist at the edge so it would look as if all matter in the zone around the null space was moving together towards a point.

As space time moves together the gravity potential that existed at that point would increase because the entire universe is moving closer at the point of null space.

The process of forming null space at a point would reach a critical point when the real space around it had an energy level greater than the null space formation threshold.

It is the speed of the null space formation and development to critical point that will have the greatest effect on the rest of the universe. If it is slow taking seconds, hours, weeks or millennia the transition is smooth and only noticeable by changes observed over time.

I am guessing that the change starts gradually and then accelerates rapidly until the point of null point threshold and at that instant the hole closes. The kinetic energy released is due to the potential gravity of the universe adjusting to a sudden stop in the folding or loss of space.

A large enough stop should produce a gravity wave.

Michael Noonan

[snip]

I simply donít have the math to break this down to neat calculations and will rely heavily on those far more gifted to take the running if this idea has any legs.

Michael Noonan
    (my bold)

Does this idea have any numbers, math, equations and stuff, that you can present?

In what way(s) do(es) the terms in bold differ, in this ATM idea, from the standard definitions that you find in standard textbooks?

The theory of a big bang and a fourth dimensional universe that canít be observed has a problem with way too many holes in it.
    Let's start here, right at the beginning. What are the holes you perceive that your ideas fill, particularly with regard to the big bang?
    The four dimensions of space-time in standard physical theory (SR, GR) are three spatial dimensions and time. In what way are these unobservable? We'll ignore for the moment the six or seven additional dimensions posited in some string theories. Are you supposing there is a fourth (orthogonal to the three we observe) space dimension that is accessible to matter? Your comment about accelerating electrons into the fourth dimension using the power of a car battery suggests you didn't mean time as that dimension.
    And then the question of numbers and equations. Nereid asks if you have any. I ask further: do these numbers and equations differ in any way from those in mainstream physics? If so, how; if not, how would we validate your ideas?
    Can you predict anything that is not part of current theory? A good example would be the masses of elementary particles.