For skywatching how much time one can spend?
how to take the readings of the planets and stars?
2. what are the benefits of the daily telescopic observations?
3. which time is best suited to observe in the sky at night.
4. can a telescope allows to observe from underwater, if I am in swimming tank and in underwater so can I observe the sky clearly, is there any updation in technology coming in the telescope to view even from underwater?
5. How the old people were observing, is there history available at a glance, how they have created the maps in older times?
6. what is the procedure to view from the x-ray telescope, and how many x-ray telescopes are there in the world through which one can observe the sky in the night, is any disturbance gets while looking the images through such sort of telescopes?
7. is there any special viewing system to view the solar eclipse and sun and moon. can a person clearly see the moon's mountains and valleys clearly?
are there any photos of the very old telescopes and its specifications?