It's been a really long time since I've checked Phil's site and even longer since I've even logged into this message board, but about three weeks to a month ago I suddenly started getting e-mails notifying me that there were updates to the BA blog. I found this strange for three reasons.
1. I hadn't logged on to the BA message board in around 10 months or so.
2. I wasn't aware that Phil had started a BA associated blog.
3. I've never even heard of Feedbitz, the source of my e-mails.
I don't mind getting the updates, and can't wait to read BA's Amazing Meeting blog entries, but I am curious as to how I was subscribed in the first place. I have three hunches, and was wondering if anyone here could offer me some insight or answers.
1. I was automatically subscribed due to membership here.
2. Someone else subscribed me (and considering what sort of websites they could have signed me up for, Bad Astronomy is pretty darn innocuous).
3. I have a virus that somehow automatically subscribed me.
Can anyone help?