Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: I Will Prove The Moon Landings Were Hoaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man
    Hello again and thanks for the welcome Kiwi. I haven't even began to give my original proof. I expected to be trolled so I thought it best to let the trolls get there kicks in before I start. I'm one person and getting responses from 10 or more. I encorage that but it's nearly impossible to keep up.
    10? I think it's closer to 6 billion

But it's page five, and you started the thread. Let's hear it! I've got 70 8th graders wanting to know.

What kind and how many batteries were used on the Apollo rovers..?

What kind of batteries were used in the back packs on the astro-nots..?

Did they have heaters built in them or just air conditioning..?

How much pressure was inside the spacesuits and how were they pressurized in the lunar lander prior to walking on the moon..?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV
    I can recommend some websites where you can start:
    Apollo Flight Journal
    Apollo Lunar Surface Journal
    Apollo Saturn Reference Page
    And some others at NASA History Division
    NASA History Publications On-Line
    NASA History Topical Index
    I guess, Apollo by the Numbers should help him, too, as he hasn't even the simplest figures at hand (except for 10000lbs and 3000lbs).

Just a troll's suggestion.

Why are you listing nomenclature? While the Devil is in the details, those details really don't support your case. It's just a part's list.

How much pressure was inside the spacesuits and how were they pressurized in the lunar lander prior to walking on the moon..?
    [Harald, shaking head in disbelief]

They allegedly only used 3000 lbs thrust on Apollo 11 and had a 10,000 lb thuster on the lander. This was the first mission so how did they know they could get away with only using 3000 lbs of thrust when NASA designed the lander to use 10,000 lbs..?
    You are correct in stating that only 3000 lbs of thrust was needed for landing. The larger engine thrust is needed to de-orbit the LM and since the LM burns fuel, it need more thrust when it is full of fuel then when it lands and has burned most of it fuel.

How must tempature/heat does 3000 lbs of thrust create..?
    What I think you are trying to say is how hot do the LM descent exhaust gasses get. The reason I say this is because every rocket engine type is different. Different designs produce maximum temperatures, different fuels produce different temperatures, etc. Furthermore, the temperature of the exhaust gasses is variable, depending on the location you choose within the nozzle.

If you mean, what is the temperature of the gasses exitting the rocket engine, it was around 2600 F (IIRC).

BTW temperature and heat are not the same thing.

Oops,

I forgot this. I was 7 1/2 when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. Watched most of the EVA.

I followed all of the Apollo launches from 7 through 17.

Hello everyone. My name is Moon Man. Feel free to welcome me to this site.

I am here to prove that NASA did not land on the moon nor did any man ever orbit it. In the coming days, weeks and months I will post the evidence that once and for all exposes the Great Lunar Lie.

Ok Moon Man, you got me, I was wrong about one thing. I will once more post in this thread. I will rewrite your first message by showing you how it should read...

Hello everyone. My name is Moon Man. Feel free to welcome me to this site. Not that I deserve it as I have never taken an interest in astronomy prior to stumbling across your site today.

I watched the Fox programme on the Apollo moon landings hoax therefore I am here to prove that NASA did not land on the moon nor did any man ever orbit it. In the coming days, weeks and months (it'll take that long I'm afraid as I posess no grasp of the laws of Physics or any knowledge at all of the basic facts of the Apollo missions) I will post absolutely no evidence that once and for all exposes the Great Lunar Lie as I imagine it.

Quote Originally Posted by jrkeller
    You are correct in stating that only 3000 lbs of thrust was needed for landing. The larger engine thrust is needed to de-orbit the LM and since the LM burns fuel, it need more thrust when it is full of fuel then when it lands and has burned most of it fuel.

What I think you are trying to say is how hot do the LM descent exhaust gasses get. The reason I say this is because every rocket engine type is different. Different designs produce maximum temperatures, different fuels produce different temperatures, etc. Furthermore, the temperature of the exhaust gasses is variable, depending on the location you choose within the nozzle.

If you mean, what is the temperature of the gasses exitting the rocket engine, it was around 2600 F (IIRC).

BTW temperature and heat are not the same thing.
    Thanks for the links and facts everyone. I will take it that the facts cited are indeed correct.

How did Houston know on earth how much fuel was remaining in the lander..?

Please don't say because they were monitoring it, I want to know how they were monitoring it.

Also, even without a flame coming from the lander upon landing it was still producing a tempature of 2600 F, which would melt rock, therefore, why is there no crater or melted rock under the lander but just loose dust..?

Re: I Will Prove The Moon Landing Were Hoaxed

As I wrote earlier, another dead-end CT thread.

It's become readily apparent this HB/CTer has nothing new to offer and isn't worth the time or effort.

Meanwhile, got to put together the first post for an "Apollo Memories" thread.

What temp do you think the exhaust of a Harrier is? why is there no melted rock underneat hone when it lands?
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

Quote Originally Posted by captain swoop
    What temp do you think the exhaust of a Harrier is? why is there no melted rock underneat hone when it lands?
    Because it lands on the lawn?

SCNR

Ok, folks. Nothing here to see. Move along, move along...

[covering up tired old carcass of Moon Hoax accident victim]

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenorrish
    Ok Moon Man, you got me, I was wrong about one thing. I will once more post in this thread. I will rewrite your first message by showing you how it should read...

Hello everyone. My name is Moon Man. Feel free to welcome me to this site. Not that I deserve it as I have never taken an interest in astronomy prior to stumbling across your site today.

I watched the Fox programme on the Apollo moon landings hoax therefore I am here to prove that NASA did not land on the moon nor did any man ever orbit it. In the coming days, weeks and months (it'll take that long I'm afraid as I posess no grasp of the laws of Physics or any knowledge at all of the basic facts of the Apollo missions) I will post absolutely no evidence that once and for all exposes the Great Lunar Lie as I imagine it.
    See, I was right, you're back.

I never saw the FOX show.

No one anywhere has ever argued what I will argue when I'm ready. A good lawyer, like me, always gets the hostil expert witnesses to commit to there position before he tears them apart, hence, my comment that I will post the evidence in the coming days, weeks and months. I didn't know how active this site was when I joined. Given that it's rather busy the experts should be able to post facts to my questions today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Where are all these experts..?

Try answering some of my previously cited questions, please.

While questions are always welcome here, I don't see the point of you asking them in such a "scatter-gun" fashion. Are the "batteries" a/the reason that you think the Moon landings were faked? Do you think that the spacesuit systems were not sufficient to provide life support, power, etc.?

It's not really a discussion if I have to "guess" what you are thinking...

Read up on the difference between heat and temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.F.
    While questions are always welcome here, I don't see the point of you asking them in such a "scatter-gun" fashion. Are the "batteries" a/the reason that you think the Moon landings were faked? Do you think that the spacesuit systems were not sufficient to provide life support, power, etc.?

It's not really a discussion if I have to "guess" what you are thinking...
    The amazing NASA batteries are not the only issue I will be addressing but it is a give away that this was all a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomWolf
    Well given that it's nearly 5am I'm ging to bed, even though this thread is a little like watching a train wreak. I'm sure it'll provide plenty of screams and frustrated head banging for me tomorrow as I read through the wreakage.
    Or the original proof...

Look, MoonMan, you're not posting anything useful to support your claim.

You state you're a Juris Doctor. Does one begin to ramble about the color of the sky or the number of flowers present, when leading into a Capital Murder case?

Start posting some relevant questions and/or facts, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconis
    Ok, folks. Nothing here to see. Move along, move along...

[covering up tired old carcass of Moon Hoax accident victim]
    Extravoice sighs and slowly shakes his head from side to side. Then he turns and shuffles away in disappointment.

[/Bob_Dole_mode]

No one anywhere has ever argued what I will argue when I'm ready.
    More sound and fury signifying nothing.
    A good lawyer, like me, always gets the hostil expert witnesses to commit to there position before he tears them apart,
    So this whole thread is just a cheap lawyers trick? This thead is getting more depressing by the minute.

How are you going to tear our positions apart when it's quite obvious you don't know what your talking about?

hence, my comment that I will post the evidence in the coming days, weeks and months. I didn't know how active this site was when I joined. Given that it's rather busy the experts should be able to post facts to my questions today or tomorrow, hopefully.
    We'll be here, but I must say my expectations are very low.

Where are all these experts..?

Try answering some of my previously cited questions, please.
    You're the one claiming the expertise to disprove Apollo. Why is it our job to educate you. Spend some time at your local library and you'll find all the info you need.

Juris Doctor? He's in no way anything more than another crackpot without a shred of evidence to back up his claim. I'm awaiting his first forray into alien abduction, astrology being correct or any other tired conspiricy theory.

It is interesting to read through. Rather like watching someone sink into quicksand whilst refusing to grasp the olive branch being offered to save him!!

Don't be so lazy, do your own research!

From my research the battery information is nowhere to be found. Same goes for the backpack air conditioning and heater information. If you have a link I would love to see it.

How do you suppose they assembled the rover in those bulky pressurized space suits and gloves..?

Why is there no pictures or video of them assemblying the rovers..?

Does NASA have a link listing all the places that trained or visited prior to the Apollo 11 mission..?

Would there be any reason they would not disclose all of the locations they visited or trained..?

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...P-4009/v3n.htm

It took me 10 seconds of googling to find a page with battery information. Your research methods lead a heck of a lot to be desired.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/

Again, before questioning NASA's ability to put a man on the moon, I'd question your ability to use the internet.

From my research the battery information is nowhere to be found. Same goes for the backpack air conditioning and heater information. If you have a link I would love to see it.
    Then you did no research. Maybe you did a quick googling. That's not research.
    How do you suppose they assembled the rover in those bulky pressurized space suits and gloves..?
    Who says they did? Again, you just show that you don't know the most basic things.
    Because u r blind? There exists plenty of. A little bit research should help.
    Your requests for being mouth-fed look pretty immature.
    And if you think you ask smart questions to test our knowledge, let me say that until now your questions were only slightly above the "what's 1 plus 1" question. If this is the only level you can ask, it clearly shows you've no idea about the subject.

Thumbs down

Does NASA have a link listing all the places that trained or visited prior to the Apollo 11 mission..?

Would there be any reason they would not disclose all of the locations they visited or trained..?

See my previous link Moon Man. I'm not sure I've EVER seen anyone so out of their depth!

From my research the battery information is nowhere to be found. Same goes for the backpack air conditioning and heater information.
    Just because you haven't found the information does not mean that it doesn't exist, it means that your "research" is incomplete.

It was relatively easy...the Astronauts pulled a lanyard, and the rover unfolded from the side of the LM.

Why the supposition that there isn't a video of rover deployment?? (There actually IS.)