Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: I Will Prove The Moon Landings Were Hoaxed

I Will Prove The Moon Landings Were Hoaxed

Hello everyone. My name is Moon Man. Feel free to welcome me to this site.

I am here to prove that NASA did not land on the moon nor did any man ever orbit it. In the coming days, weeks and months I will post the evidence that once and for all exposes the Great Lunar Lie.

Welcome, Moon Man. Let's hope your evidence isn't the same old stuff that's been completely discredited.

No, it isn't, Gwiz. I bring new evidence/arguments to the table. Some issues may have been discussed previously on here, I'm not sure, but I have not seen what I will discuss posted on any other bunk or debunking site. They are my own original points.

I will begin posting tonight, tomorrow or as soon as possible.

Re: I Will Prove The Moon Landing Were Hoaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man
    Hello everyone. My name is Moon Man. Feel free to welcome me to this site.
    As a government disinformation agent, I'm not free to do anything, so you're out of luck. Funny how what you wrote seems to be almost a demand to be welcomed. Huh.

I am here to prove that NASA did not land on the moon nor did any man ever orbit it. In the coming days, weeks and months I will post the evidence that once and for all exposes the Great Lunar Lie.
    Days, weeks and months, eh? I just can't wait.

I Will Prove The Moon Landing Were Hoaxed
    Does this have anything to do with proving the moon landings was hoaxed?

Somehow there's an immediate recollection of Yogi Berra: déjà vu all over again. Have you ever visited Clavius Moon Base?

Be that as it may, new (really new) and substantiated, objective evidence would be intriguing.

Moon Man, I will look at your evidence with an open mind. I don't for a minute think that you'll prove that the moon landings were fake. My reason?

Quite simple really, the moon landings have been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to be real. Feel free to read the evidence on this site from the experts.

So in fairness you have your work cut out.

You might like to try the Apollohoax forum as well. It's been a bit quiet there lately, the hoax believers seem to have given up and crept away.

Oh, and I'll welcome no-body who demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenorrish
    Feel free to read the evidence on this site from the experts.
    I want to spend a few days reading here before I start to see what has been discussed. I look forward to the so-called experts trying to disprove the actual reality of the Great Lunar Lie.

In the mean time, I challenge Neil Armstrong to take a lie detector test at my entire expense.

I also challenge NASA to flight around the moon on any of their next shuttle missions. They don't need to land on it, just fly around it.

It'll never happen because it's not possible, and never was. If it was doable it would've already been done.

It's certainly not possible with the Shuttle. I hope that comment isn't typical of your general level of knowledge of space technology.

If it was doable it would've already been done.
    smart thinking batman.

It's not possible to do, period.

It's 2005, does anyone have the ability to do it..?

No!

No!

QED

Erm, yes. It has been done. A number of times. The Apollo probes were designed to go to the moon. The Space Shuttle wasn't.

Are you going to tell me why the Apollo probes didn't do it then or is this the limit to your argument? How do you debunk the fact that not only did the Americans track their own spacecraft, but the Russians did too. If anyone was looking for the hoax then it would have been the Russians. If the Americans weren't going to the moon, then the Russians would have certainly been able to detect it.

Moon Man you'll have to do a hell of a lot better than that.

No!

Oh, by the way, yes. The Chinese will be doing it within the next decade. Or will they be hoaxing as well?

Hi look forward to hearing your argument and sincerely hope you have a valid point that will be backed up with genuine evidence, I myself believe the usa have put a man on the moon but have a severe mistrust of any government agencies especially ones connected to the military ,yes I also believe that photos have been tampered with or falsely made to cover up something, what that something is I do not know or maybe it just my mistrust of governments or it could be silly little things such as the photo catalog no as17-134-20384 if you zoom in on the astronauts visor you see the flag and the astronaut taking the photo now lighten the photo and you will see the reflection of the earth above the flag, my problem with this is the fact that the earth is to the left and rear of the visor also it has a peek causing a shadow on the visor so how is it we can the earths reflection, maybe someone with experience in photography can clarify this point

No!
    No-one currently has the ability to fly a passenger jet beyond the speed of sound either. Does that mean that no one was ever able to do it?

It's 2005 why can't they?

Purely going on what current craft are able to do and claiming that they must be able to do more than anything in the past is silly. Craft are only kept if there is an active program demanding them. The Shuttle's were never designed to go to the moon and the Apollo program which could was canned by the Politicians who cared more about their jobs than the program. You are going to have to do a heck of a lot better than this to prove anything other then your ignorance of the space program.

Be warned, most of us here know the space program very well and hand waving and merely stating things isn't going to fly.

Give evidence Moon Man, not just broad statements of no scientific value whatsoever.

Moon Man, I've read such big-mouthed announcements from time to time. Until now, they all went pooooffff.
    Why don't you give your argument now? Evasive manoeuvres from the beginning?
    And when you ask a space shuttle to go to the moon, you show an appalling lack of technical knowledge.
    Just because we don't any longer fly to the moon isn't evidence we never did. Can you book a supersonic passenger flight from N.Y. to London these days? No? Does this proves that the Concorde was a fake?
    After Scott and Amundsen were at the south pole, nobody else went there for another 40 years.
    Since the Trieste reached the ground of the Challenger Deep in 1960, no one ever returned to such depths.
    You understand what I want to say?
    Okay, show your "evidence". And don't evade after a few days with saying "The audience on this board is biased, I don't want to waste my time." I've seen this manoeuvre, too. Too often.
    We are not biased. Except for the bias that in doubt we stick to facts and don't start to fantasize.

Of course, I'm a disinfo agent, too.
    http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/kucharek.html

Who are you?

Kucharek, welcome. I for one am grateful to get the chance to speak with you.

moon man has made such an amazing argument he must be a paid moonhoax agent.

Now, now, don't discourage him. I want to hear this amazing new theory which will no doubt change my mind, and prove what fakes the likes of Aldrin Armstrong et al were!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo180
    ...things such as the photo catalog no as17-134-20384 if you zoom in on the astronauts visor you see the flag and the astronaut taking the photo now lighten the photo and you will see the reflection of the earth above the flag, my problem with this is the fact that the earth is to the left and rear of the visor also it has a peek causing a shadow on the visor so how is it we can the earths reflection, maybe someone with experience in photography can clarify this point
    A new one on me. No earth reflection that I can see, do you have a link to a "lightened" copy?

For some reason I was booted from this site and had to reset my password. I want to read some threads here before I begin posting. I also knew there would be many of you welcoming me so I want to get all of that out of the way first. Once we begin I would like it if we can stay on topic and not troll the thread.

Your claims about the concorde and other things holds no water. Sure we once had a plane that did super sonic speed and even though it's currently grounded we still have the blueprints of the jets. The apollo saturn rockets and lunar lander blueprints were destroyed. Imagine that. The only country in the world to do the impossible and they destroy the evidence.

I don't think so.

It was destroyed because it never happened and had they kept the blueprints they would be forced at some point in the future to do it again to prove they actually did it, which they didn't.

I'm also glad you mentioned the Concorde. The Concorde that crashed and brought the plane to retirement was caused by a fire in the tire well.

Guess what..?

The shuttle Columbia was downed by a fire/explosion in the tire well. The concorde disaster was a test run for bringing down Columbia. Columbia was the only mission to fly without the Canadarm on board, because it's an expensive tool that they didn't want to waste, since they knew the shuttle was going to be destroyed.

So now NASA is a gang of murderers? They care more about a mechanical arm than they do about seven people? Are you sure you have something new?

The shuttle Columbia was downed by a fire/explosion in the tire well. The concorde disaster was a test run for bringing down Columbia. Columbia was the only mission to fly without the Canadarm on board, because it's an expensive tool that they didn't want to waste, since they knew the shuttle was going to be destroyed.
    I'd like to quote and rip to shreds the entire content of that last message Moon Man, but lets start with the above.

Columbia was downed as there was a hole in the leading edge of its wing. Super hot gasses caused the wing to disintegrate upon re-entry leading to the tragic loss of several astronauts.

The link that you have made with Concorde has ignored all the facts and concentrated soley on your bizarre notion that the two are linked. You have not provided a shred of evidence. The sensors on Columbia's wing are the best evidence I can provide, so either come up with something like that or keep your ideas to yourself.

I'm also glad you mentioned the Concorde. The Concorde that crashed and brought the plane to retirement was caused by a fire in the tire well.

Guess what..?

Where do you get your information? Wrong on all counts. Concorde was brought down by a tyre burst outside the well which resulted in fuel tank and engine damage. Columbia was lost because it had a large hole in the thermal protection on the wing leading edge, nothing to do with tyres. Plenty of Shuttle missions flew without the Canadarm, it was only carried when needed. One Canadarm was lost with Challenger.

folk's cant you tell when your being hoaxed? he might as well have called himself Moon troll, Take my advise, leave him alone to make his delusional posts, it will be quicker that way. If you come across any more witterings in other threads simply post "Troll alert" as a warning to others...

Quote Originally Posted by gwiz
    A new one on me. No earth reflection that I can see, do you have a link to a "lightened" copy?
    i used paint shop pro to lighten the photo at setting 54 then zoomed in ,

Wrong.

Debris on the runway caused a tire to blowout and shred, sending chucks into the fuel tanks and/or the engines. The resulting fuel leak caught fire and THAT caused the crash.