From: Mr. George Welele
Reply to: email@example.com
THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES
I am Mr. George Welele, the Chief Accountant of the Federal Ministry of Youth,Sport,and culture Parent body of the Local
Organizing Committee of the 8th all African game tagged[COJA] 2003 taking place in my country in 2003, . In the course
of our preparation to host the 8th all African games , Huge sum of money running into millions of United States Dollars was
budgeted by the present civilian administration of our president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for the successful hosting of this
competition. In the same vein, the supreme council for sport in Africa made millions of dollars available for the same
However, in my capacity as the Chief Accountant, to both local organizing committee (LOC), and the Federal Ministry of
Youth,Sports and culture , I and some of my colleagues in sensitive positions were able to influence the award of a
contract for the supply and installation of some of the equipment that will be used for the competition.
The contractor who handled these projects agreed to give i and my colleagues 10% of the total contract sum, if we were
able to influence the award of the contract to their favour. So many foreign firms bided for this same contract, but because
we knew whom we wanted the contract to be awarded to, we made sure that the contractor we had this understanding
with won the contract. They have been paid 90% of their total contract sum remaining the balance of 10% which we never
wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the fear that they might not give us the balance of 10%. It is pertinent to
note that, the remaining balance of a total sum of seven Million united states
(US$7,000,000.00) is lying in the suspense
account at First Chartered Bank Lagos, ready for transfer into any good bank
account of your choice.
I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest and trustworthy foreign partner who will assist in ensuring the
successful transfer of the above sum of money into his Personal/Company account since the Nigerian Code of Conduct
Bureau does not permit us to operate a foreign account as public servants. On the successful remittance of the fund (US
$7,000,000.00) into your nominated account, for your kind assistance you will be adequately compensated.
Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics towards the successful transfer of this fund has been worked out. All we
require from you is your cooperation. This transaction is 100% risk free. We Kindly request that you accord it the highest
level of secrecy it deserves.
Your swift response will be highly appreciated and kindly provide your phone and fax numbers for more informative
discussions. Upon your acknowledgement of this proposal, I will forward to you the detailed procedure for this transaction.
Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all sorts of risk and trouble. It does not contravene the laws of my country
nor any International laws; hence the whole approval for the transfer will be official and legally processed. This transaction
will be concluded within five (5) working days if we follow it up and give it the serious attention it deserves. Awaiting your prompt response.
Mr. George Welele.
This is an Opti-Target network mailing. You were subscribed to this
free service through one of our partner sites. If you believe this
email has reached you in error or if you no longer wish to receive
these updates, please, **DO NOT** reply to this e-mail. Instead,
follow the link below to unsubscribe.
Click (or paste) this link to Unsubscribe: http://www.opti7.com/central/unsub.p...dsventures.com
Requests may take up to 72 hours to process. As a result, you may
receive additional e-mail during this time. Thank you for your patience.