Thread: Supra Celestial Being

The supra celestial being, the intuition, the telepathy.
    is there any sort of defination or special phenomena for these words?
    supra celestial being (which i heard) has some contacts with a magnetic field of this universe, that man can well in advance knows the things which are going to happen in the future, or do you know such things are in existence?
    do you have faith on the intuition?
    can the telepathy if the other modes of communication are failed, will be the effective communication system to contact?
    whether the planchet procedure is real one?

please discuss.

Sunil, I don't know of any scientific evidence for such powers (siddhis).
    I do believe that certain beings throughout history possessed such abilities, but that falls in the realm of spirituality, and we're not allowed to discuss those matters in UT for various reasons.

Some of my students think I have those kind of powers because every time I give a test they say, "Oh God!"

Seriously, I do not know if you mean that we should investigate talking to godlike creatures or aliens. The latter we can discuss.

Jimmy, this is not come in the realm of spirituality or god connected topic, on our earth such people are in existence, i heard, they are well in advance knows the things, even i seen one movie, in which the same topic was heighlighted but it was not tharoughly, even i heard the instances of rebirth, and the present one knows their past, that who they were.

OK Sunil. Yes I find that kind of thing very interesting. My Mom said that one of her brothers knew certain things that would happen in the future, but he didn't have exact details. And he was very uncomfortable to have this knowledge.

jimmy as you said that your mom's brother had some sort of things with them, but they were uncertain, in my opinion it is a sort of dream that falls in daytime also and that falls when the one works in normal conditions it is necessary that dreams will fall to him in the night during slipping time.

sunil

I think the existence of an Akashic record, or of people able to read it, makes Westerners very uncomfortable. It seems to deny free will, at least to the analytical mind-set. The versions that allow a fanlike spreading of alternate futures are more likely to be popular here. Best regards-- Steve

This may sound Crazy

But i believe i might be one of those people although it's not scientificly proven- for all i/youknow i could have imagined them and by coincidense they happened.

jimmy as you said that your mom's brother had some sort of things with them, but they were uncertain, in my opinion it is a sort of dream that falls in daytime also and that falls when the one works in normal conditions it is necessary that dreams will fall to him in the night during slipping time.

sunil
    it's alot like the above.

There have been a few occations where i remeber events that i've "seen" in a dream and then they happen in real life. an example was when we went up to Namibia i new all the roads on the way up - i've never been before. :blink:

If this is possible a would attribute it to a very sharp subconcious mind that notices everything and then subconciously figures out what will happen?

Oh well maybe i'm mad

yes chrome,
    well the Nostradamus who had predected lot of things in the past and out of which most of his prediction are people find correct in the present tasks, the personality like Nostradamus broke into supra celestial being. i have one example with one man,
    whoes name was mr. pathak (now he is no more) in one instance when the cow of a man was forget her house or the returning place from the jungle or outscirts or where she was on tour to eat the grass, the man could not receive any response in his efforts to search his stolen cow, then that man came to mr. pathak who told him that your cow is in the north and she is seating nearby the main road, later the man (the cow owner)went there and found his cow there as mr. pathak told, this is also an example of supra celestial being, i think they have a special censors in the brain who read the guessing and then they predict.

I'm not sure Nostradamus was a celestial being, if anything he would most probably been quiet aware of the suroundings and could ahe made sense of things like that.

Never mind the possiblity that he may have been using mathimatical techniques. I'm doing Add maths - "probability maths" - at school now as an 8th and its intresting to see how you can determine all possible paths.

He may have used math and then taken the most likely possiblity and told everyone that it was the future.

May be one of those

Hi I just bounst in to this site and will tell you a little about my self. have been told by other people who is clavoyancik beeings, that I am one of those, also a star child, who is not from this planet. I always had a feeling of not being home here, I feld out of any group I have ever joint in life, I do not understand people here on earth, I try but not yet have i succed. Can some one help me to guidens? I can tell you that i predict what is gonna happen with a minutes warning and then it happens, it furrius me becóuse it is rare I have time to react on it, and I just have to stand and see it happen. I allways misses words to tell other people about things they have to know, there are many things on this eath and in the common laguage that just canīt be explaint.

with all respect CSL

How this thread has survived is almost beyond belief.
    As the subject mater of this thread is absolute rubbish and, how seemingly well educated people could tolerate any of this as any thing more than fiction is beyond belief. This is a scientific forum. I do not see any scientific facts in any of this topics rantings.

This forum in conjunction with ' Bad astronomy' and ' Universe today' has rules.
    I would sagest this be relocated to Alternate or against the mainstream or any where but here. Oh Please!
    Next you will be telling me of abductions and Reincarnations.... Please do not!

Quote Originally Posted by astromark View Post
    "Survived"? Dude, this thread had been dead for six months before you posted, and it had been dead for almost a year-and-a-half before the previous post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarenfyst View Post
    I can tell you that i predict what is gonna happen with a minutes warning and then it happens.
    OK then, what is going to happen to me in exactly one minute from now?

I'll give you a break due to the medium (nice pun heh?) we are using. Tell me what is going to happen to me exactly one hour from the time this post hits the site.

Quote Originally Posted by astromark View Post
    As the subject mater of this thread is absolute rubbish and, how seemingly well educated people could tolerate any of this as any thing more than fiction is beyond belief. This is a scientific forum. I do not see any scientific facts in any of this topics rantings.

This forum in conjunction with ' Bad astronomy' and ' Universe today' has rules.
    I would sagest this be relocated to Alternate or against the mainstream or any where but here. Oh Please!
    Next you will be telling me of abductions and Reincarnations.... Please do not!
    I'd agree; but as a matter of comparison, have you visited the hyperdimensionality thread?

do you think that the act of "harry potter shown in the film" is just like a supra celestial being!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerjumperdon View Post
    OK then, what is going to happen to me in exactly one minute from now?

I'll give you a break due to the medium (nice pun heh?) we are using. Tell me what is going to happen to me exactly one hour from the time this post hits the site.
    Don, Zarenfyst's post is six months old, and it's the only post they ever made on this board.

In other words, don't hold your breath.

I rember having a dream about sitting on a curb with a friend, and watching an old-timey white car come past us.

Something like that actually happened some days later...

Quote Originally Posted by publiusr View Post
    I rember having a dream about sitting on a curb with a friend, and watching an old-timey white car come past us.

Something like that actually happened some days later...

yes, exactly that I want to say, do you call it an intuition or you call it the contact of that entity with the electro-magnetic field in the universe from where he got the orders and advises and advance information, or it is just our brain's thinking productivity. !!

Yes SeanF I see the dates of those postings and am now confused..
    .............. and can not explain why it appeared on the questions page of my computer the day I replied to it... Perhaps a time portal or some thing.... But I do note that this is not looking to the future and predicting the outcome of any event, forward or past. I did not bump it up. I regret mentioning it. I wish I had not. For in mentioning this thing has gained credibility it does not warrant. ( May-be it will now just go away.)

what is this entity with Magnetic field business????

Ok i have had Dreams too- that seemed to come true later in life. And it disturbed me enough to actually put some thought into this one.

I Researched several things: Predictability and Coincidence, Astrology, The Pineal Gland, Brain chemistry-and spectral analysis and last- Chaos Theory.

Heres the basic thing: I had Dreams that showed events REMARKABLY Similar to events that later occured. Was i in touch with an Alien that told me? no... Was i granted insight into a future occurance? no...The Dreams though Similar, were coincidental. Because they were also DIFFERENT enough - that had i paid attention to the DIFFERENCES and Not the similarities- my perception would go well the other way. What did i just say? Basically think of "You have a craving for something sweet. a man hands you an Orange. Did he Psychicly predict you had a Sweet craving? - what if the sweet you craved was chocolate?- similarity is that its sweet- makes sense as long as you stick to the root similarity- but note the difference: Chocolate- not fruit- and suddenly it doesnt seem the same at all! "
    Events like this occur all the time- in varying degrees.

Predictability: This is where the Chaos Theory comes in. The saying is that a Butterfly in Hong Kong stirs its wings- and creates a storm in New York. Hypersensitivity to initial conditions. The Weather is a Classic example of something unpredictable. To Predict Future events- Although the General patterns remain the Same- is impossible to do in any kind if recognizable Detail. because even with the BEST availability of the BEST initial information- the more time that passes- the more accuracy you lose .
    I think this is a good example of seeing something that jogs the mind- and creating what you Want to believe out of it.
    Check this link for a Similar Situation that the BA describes...Where a similarity can be compounded into remarkable evidence- that the Late Lenins Ghost tried to Pass the BA the Soap. We See Similarities.... http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/lenin.html