Thread: Globular clusters & White Holes?

Globular clusters & White Holes?

Scientists seem to be at odds over how globular clusters are formed. Could globular clusters be the by product of large blackholes counterparts acting in a similar fashion as wormholes spewing out star forming material from a central core far from the input source? :-?

Maybe, those clusters that surround galaxies are the byproduct of the galaxy core. In the strangeness of the phonomena surrounding the event of a black hole, maybe things happen inside the hole that might cause it to split as lightening seems to do at times, branching to different areas of potential in some sort of local balancing act?
    A stupid question? :-?

Perhaps you mean globular clusters?

Glom is offline Insert awesome title here
    I think the theoretical white hole would only exist for a fraction of a second before collapsing under its own gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    Perhaps you mean globular clusters?
    Yeah! Sorry about that. Spell check is a nice function of a bulletin board at times. I've noticed it before, on here, but I didn't say anything You didn't say anything about the question, though? Any thoughts?

Thanks for the link on globular clusters! I love the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Glom
    I think the theoretical white hole would only exist for a fraction of a second before collapsing under its own gravity.

Good Point!

If the force was great enough pushing it out like a shotgun effect or a "little bang" maybe, enough would get out to create gas clouds? Does anyone say anything about the stars in globular clusters moving out and away from one another or is there also evidence of black holes at their centers? :-?

Quote Originally Posted by MythozDog
    You didn't say anything about the question, though? Any thoughts?
    While I love observing them, I lack the knowledge to offer a suitable explanation, so I'll defer to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by MythozDog
    You didn't say anything about the question, though? Any thoughts?
    While I love observing them, I lack the knowledge to offer a suitable explanation, so I'll defer to others.
    Me Too! I hate to do the hard stuff.

According to the messier link all the globular clusters are about the same age consisting of old stars. :-? Kind of shoots the white hole theory full of holes.

I did a recent Google on white holes to satisfy a bit of curiosity. I seem to remember every site I went to said white holes where completely theoretical and could not exist as we understand physics and cosmology. Of course, some of those documents where a bit dated and new information may have come in since.