In one of the other threads, which I can't find right now, there was a question about how someone could stumble across a moon-landing hoax video on Youtube. Apparently, it is easier than I thought.
Tonight I had some time to kill (a rarity) so I visited Fark.com (a good timekiller), and ...
1) I read a report that "Airplane" is the funniest movie of all time.
2) I couldn't remember the name of the movie it is based upon, so I did a Google search.
3) It took me to the YouTube video titled "Airplane vs Zero Hour"
4) Afterward I followed a link to the ten best gags from "Spaceballs".
5) That didn't include the "Ludicrous Speed" gag, so I searched for it.
6) After watching the gag, I followed a link to "Spirit Rover gets a Visitor" (I thought it was a gag, but was a bad 20 second video showing a rock that looks like a cave man)
7) After the 20 second video, there were several Moon Landing Hoax video links that I could choose.
Perhaps the same way that all Internet arguments eventually lead to the mention of Hitler, all YouTube links eventually lead to the moon-landing hoax.