Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caption This! (Star Trek photo)

I've got to get a better agent.
    Хьюстон, это Саравак, от подписания.

"No, Spock, it's bigger than a breadbox. Guess again!"

mike alexander:
    "No, Spock, it's bigger than a breadbox. Guess again!"
    Lol!!

Kirk: "Nurse Chapel, that perfume you're wearing is driving Spock into a pon-farr-like craze. You'd better run while I'm still able to hold him back!"

The secret to being a superhero is to find one of these blue and gold t-shirts of invulnerability.

"I hate having to give these exams! Why did we fire Dr. McCoy anyway?"
    I'm a cynical optimist. I think the only way out is through, but once we get through it'll be better. Very different, but better. Howard Tayler

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Charles Darwin

"It is the duty of the writers to seduce me into suspending my disbelief!" Paul Beardsley

Power, Lord Acton says, corrupts. Not always. What power always does is reveal. Robert A. Caro

"Turn your head and cough!"
    I'm a cynical optimist. I think the only way out is through, but once we get through it'll be better. Very different, but better. Howard Tayler

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Charles Darwin

"It is the duty of the writers to seduce me into suspending my disbelief!" Paul Beardsley

Power, Lord Acton says, corrupts. Not always. What power always does is reveal. Robert A. Caro

You know, you're starting to act a lot like you did in episode 17.

"Help me Jim, I'm suffering lens flare poisoning from the re-boot."

To bear with unbearable sorrow!

"I told you two, karaoke night is tomorrow!"

"Jim, that is not an erogenous zone.

Two hearts, beat as one!

"Jim, that is my volume control."
    Information about American English usage here and here. Floating point issues? Please read this before posting.

We don't do solo acts - if you want me, you get both of us!

"Spock, I know you're excited about the new Enterprise swimming pool, but you can't jump in while in uniform!"

"Welcome to the Breast Cancer Exam Class for Vulcans..."

There is nothin' you can name
    That is anythin' like a dame!

yes Spock, we need you to fix the reactor again....you did it last time so there's no point in saying you can't.

"For the last time, Captain, Vulcans cannot be tickled!"

Kirk::: Now now Spock... I know you're fed up with pointy ear jokes... but look into the mirror and repeat after me... "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!"

Quote Originally Posted by P Timmy View Post
    Kirk::: Now now Spock... I know you're fed up with pointy ear jokes... but look into the mirror and repeat after me... "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!"
    Lol!!

I warned you about the phall curry!

It is a little known fact that Vulcans cannot burp themselves.

"You should have told us when you joined Starfleet that you get spacesickness-- quick, hand me a barf bag!"

KIRK:
    Au fond du temple saint
    Paré de fleurs et d'or,
    Une femme apparaît!

SPOCK:
    Une femme apparaît!

"Bones! What do you MEAN, that injection will ruin his response to the next Pon Farr??!"

"Captain, it is logical to conclude that, were we to be photographed in this pose, no fewer than 57 amusing captions would be applied to the resulting image."

SW of the town of Maricopa, AZ. This is in the southern Arizona desert.
    Kirk: "Are you sure you know what's wrong with you?"

Spock: "Damnit Jim, I said I need a doctor, not 'I am a doctor'".
    problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back (Piet Hein)
    I cook with wine, and sometime I even add it to the food. (W.C. Fields)
    I don't ask stupid questions. I just make stupid statements!!!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
    All truths are simple to understand, once they are found. The challenge is finding them. (attrib. to Galileo)

hi all!
    I'm trying my best to behave like your ventriloquist dummy! The others are funny too. Read more my website.

Feed me, Seymore! Feed me!