Thread: Wait, Bart Sibrel is PART of the "Cover Up"?????

Wait, Bart Sibrel is PART of the "Cover Up"?????

This just makes my head hurt. In short (and in vastly better English), Bart's job is to make the Apollo astronauts "look good" in the eyes of the public and thus erase suspicion that we never went to the Moon.

You know, maybe it would be a good thing for an asteroid to wipe us all out.

Ah, yes, TotallyStokedDude: The Brick Wall That Walks Like a Man.
    Trying to argue with him is like trying to argue with a stone.
    Actually the stone is better as at least a stone is a good listener.
    He has some very . . .unique ideas.
    He claims to be a medical doctor, but I wouldn't trust him to diagnose a circumorbital hematoma.

Simple; the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light.
    OK; at those distances it wouldn't be that simple... but I've seen plenty of non-dubbed videos where the sound is out of sync with the video.

That particular one does look to be in sync to me. And it makes Bart sound drunk. (I know he always seems that way, but this time it sounds that way)

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_cry View Post
    Ah, yes, TotallyStokedDude: The Brick Wall That Walks Like a Man.
    Trying to argue with him is like trying to argue with a stone.
    Actually the stone is better as at least a stone is a good listener.
    He has some very . . .unique ideas.
    He claims to be a medical doctor, but I wouldn't trust him to diagnose a circumorbital hematoma.
    Patrick1000 from JREF
    Or fattydash from apollohoax
    Or DoctorT and many socks from here.
    Same dude, many socks.

I'm now waiting to hear Bart come out and say that these guys (TotallyStokedDuded ) etc. Are all part of the conspiracy to make Bart look foolish and a fake thus discrediting his ideas.....

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    Patrick1000 from JREF
    Same dude, many socks.
    Who thought seeing the word "fony" could be so cringe inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerfan View Post
    Well, brain rot will make your head hurt. Going to abovetopsecret and being surprised by head pain is like poking a pencil in your eye and being surpised by blurred vision.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbar View Post
    Who thought seeing the word "fony" could be so cringe inducing.
    Could it be a decisively, dastardly plot to get us to cringe?

I've seen this theory propagated on some other boards (mainly the David Icke Forums). Is it becoming a more popular theory among hoax believers, or is it just one person posting the same opinion all over the internet?

I was amused by this sentence from one of the comments:

" I've seen all the videos, documentaries and arguments to support the hoax idea but it's absolute lunacy."

That's right: lunacy.

Bart's job is to make the Apollo astronauts "look good" in the eyes of the public and thus erase suspicion that we never went to the Moon.
    Well, it makes sense. A nice, middle-aged gentleman would never really punch someone, right? It was just acting and everyone fell for it.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Board Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Quote Originally Posted by BertL View Post
    I've seen this theory propagated on some other boards (mainly the David Icke Forums). Is it becoming a more popular theory among hoax believers, or is it just one person posting the same opinion all over the internet?
    Well there is one guy whose created multiple sockpuppets here and all over spewing the same nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    Patrick1000 from JREF
    Same dude, many socks.
    That ATS thread is definitely by Doctor Socks posing as an "admirer", just look at the way he replies to everybody the same way, with his "friends Charlie and Timmy" rather than his "girlfriend" or "wife". Really pathetic stuff.

Yes, he was pretty quickly recognized as our "doctor" with the many sock puppets. He's slowly making his way down to the dregs of the internet.

The notion that some hoax proposals are simply too ridiculous to be taken seriously by the other proponents is a surprisingly common one. In the rare case this is attributed to the proponent being a mainstream plant. And in the even rarer case where someone does masquerade as a hoax claimant, the result is almost always a believed claim. Wow. It proves you can make this stuff up.

The milder and more common case is where one claimant throws all the others to the wolves in order to get more credibility for himself. "All these guys were wrong, it's true. But I'm right."

I've always wanted to see a cage fight (or, well, "debate") between the "Nazis made bases on the Moon" people and the "nobody ever went to the Moon" people.
    Thank you, members of cosmoquest forum, you are a part of my life I value.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Well there is one guy whose created multiple sockpuppets here and all over spewing the same nonsense.
    It's mostly that piece of sockery in various incarnations, but I would not be surprised if others glommed onto the notion.

Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    I've always wanted to see a cage fight (or, well, "debate") between the "Nazis made bases on the Moon" people and the "nobody ever went to the Moon" people.
    That would certainly be interesting enough, and I could even nominate our (as in, Finland's) very own Rauni-Leena Luukkanen-Kilde as a debator for the fist bloc. Although perhaps Vladimir Terziski would be better - after all, he's an engineer (who must know his rocket science, right?) and Luukkanen-Kilde is just a medical doctor

But I'm really rooting for the biggest debate of them all:
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/craigickedebate/
    The dog, the dog, he's at it again!

Here's a copy of the now famous video. Everybody ought to try this for themselves. My girlfriend Kristen and I made this version from a copy of ASTRONAUTS GONE WILD we picked up on line. I'd say it is very convincing.

Sibrel is such a jerk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBesDx1WQc&feature=plcp

LOVE TO YOU K GIRL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
    Last edited by PetersCreek; 2012-Aug-06 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Converted embedded video to link

Of course he is a part of the cover up. the guy was a known HB. How do you think he got access to the astronauts ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaT View Post
    Of course he is a part of the cover up.
    What cover up? And what is the evidence for any cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaT View Post
    Of course he is a part of the cover up. the guy was a known HB. How do you think he got access to the astronauts ?
    I realize "ClaudiaT" has been banned, and I realize why, but I'd like to address this point anyway. The simple answer is, he lied. He is known to have lied. Remember that the government doesn't control access to the astronauts; each one has his own system for dealing with media requests. Bart Sibrel lied and claimed to have been from the History Channel. Buzz, being aware of his place in history, agreed to the interview and was trying to leave as soon as he found out he'd been set up. This is the kind of behaviour shown by prominent HBs. Yet somehow, it's the astronauts who are the fakers?

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

This just makes my head hurt. In short (and in vastly better English), Bart's job is to make the Apollo astronauts "look good" in the eyes of the public and thus erase suspicion that we never went to the Moon.

I disagree, at first I thought that OP guy was a disinformation artist, but now I agree with him. Sibrel was up to no good. That vid was way fake.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbobson View Post
    I disagree, at first I thought that OP guy was a disinformation artist, but now I agree with him. Sibrel was up to no good. That vid was way fake.
    So convinced was the multi sock puppeting Doctor Tea, that he took down all the videos he put up about this. Perhaps you are able to explain this

I can't find the video you are refering to here. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightsnookieukums View Post
    I can't find the video you are refering to here. Where is it?
    Why not ask the video maker why he took it down? Oh wait.....