Thread: Bad jokes and comments today thread

Bad jokes and comments today thread

"This is the last post, and I move that the moderators close this thread immediately." This must be repeated in every post or the writer loses a point.

The second rule is that there is no first rule, however there can be a third.

The third rule is that everyone who puts in at least one entry gets a point for every post made in the thread. That is because there aren't any other incentives.

If there were a fourth rule it would not be read, since it is too far down.

This is the last post, and I move that the moderators close this thread immediately.

I'd like to apologize for starting this thread. I didn't realize that there were other, competing threads being started. That being said, I now have two points.

This is the last post, and I move that the moderators close this thread immediately.

I'd like to apologize for ever joining this forum

Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six.

If only I could find a moderator, this would be my last post and I would ask that they close this thread immediately.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

The rules are entirely too simple, and should be converted to cheese.

This is the last post, and I move that the moderators close this thread immediately

Up until recently, the moderators had been using the words "This is the last post, and I move that the moderators close this thread immediately" as search terms for threads to be closed; now they can't, I would like to apologise for this post.

Solfe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams.

Thanks for playing, everyone! You are all terrific sports for participating in this otherwise very empty and boring conversation. You all get 7 participation points!