Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really do believe we are on to something

Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    If the flights were fake, what could NASA possibly gain by faking something so irrelevant?
    Of course. One of my "favorite" hoax believer, "beliefs" is the "no descent crater" argument. HB's "say" the the descent engine should have left a crater.

Well, if NASA, et all. were trying to "hide" that, they why in the heck did Neil make a point of saying there was "no descernable crater" left by the descent engine?

...and he said this mere seconds after stepping off the LM.

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.F. View Post
    Well, if NASA, et all. were trying to "hide" that, they why in the heck did Neil make a point of saying there was "no descernable crater" left by the descent engine?
    To explain away why they weren't able to make a crater on the movie set. Sheesh.

Should've hired Orson Welles, not Stanley Kubrick, then. Orson Welles was making holes in sets as far back as Citizen Kane.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

As the OP is long departed and this thread appears to be going nowhere I think it is time to put it to bed
    (usual proviso about reporting if you have a good reason to keep it open
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple