Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996

Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996

I have read Reply to Thread “How are general relativity and quantum mechanics united” and a long time laugh. This is baby talk, but no discussion of professionals.

Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996:

Leonov V.S.,The theory of the elastic quantised medium,
    Bisprint, Minsk, 1996, 155 pages. (Russian edition Леонов В.С. Теория упругой квантованной среды. Минск: Биспринт, 1996, 155 с.). The book is not translated into English.

Leonov V.S.,The theory of the elastic quantised medium, part 2:New energy sources,
    Polibig, Minsk, 1997, 122 pages. (Russian edition Леонов В.С. Теория упругой квантованной среды. Часть 2 . Новые источники энергии. - Минск: Полибиг, 1997, 122 с.). The book is not translated into English.

The English edition of my work has been done only in 2010:

1. Leonov V. S. Quantum Energetics. Volume 1. Theory of Superunification.
    Cambridge International Science Publishing, 2010, 745 pages.

2. V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics: Theory of Superunification.
    Viva Books, India, 2011, 732 p.

Theory of Superunification published and it is an accomplished fact.

I'm not going to write small articles in scientific journals. Book “Theory of Superunification” has 745 pages, 10 chapters, 158 paragraphs and thousands of formulas. I'm okay with math. I have to write over 100 articles in journals and translate them into English. And then I'll argue with reviewer long time and I have to prove that this is not pseudoscience.

I have experience in fighting with the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) for 15 years. RAS academic journals cannot even write a review of 15 my articles over 10 years. RAS is a corrupt system that is acting against science. I cannot hear criticism of my work. But I can criticize everyone and everyone is silent.

So, to unite a general relativity and quantum mechanics of one of mathematics is not enough. I believe that nature is unified and rational. It took me only four quarks to describe the diversity of the nature of elementary particles to the universe. Paradoxically, only four quarks control the universe.

Can you suggest another model that will be simpler?
    So I do not have competitors in the field of physics as the author of the theory Superunification.

Four quarks (two electric and two magnetic) are located inside the quantum of space-time (quanton). Quanton serves as both an elementary carrier of the time and is an elementary volume. Two electric quarks are located outside quanton for creating electrical asymmetry of the quantized space-time. The variety of the universe is done by a quantized space-time and its electrical asymmetry. Quantized space-time serves as a carrier of the fifth force - a superstrong electromagnetic interaction (SEI) - which unites from unified positions electromagnetism, gravity, nuclear and electroweak forces.

Theory of Superunification this is quantum theory. The principle of relativity is a fundamental property of the quantized space-time.

I opened a new Thread “Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996”

I will participate in the discussion.
    Dr. Vladimir Leonov

Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996

I have read Reply to Thread “How are general relativity and quantum mechanics united” and a long time laugh. This is baby talk, but no discussion of professionals.
    http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....chanics-united

Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996:

Leonov V.S.,The theory of the elastic quantised medium,
    Bisprint, Minsk, 1996, 155 pages. (Russian edition Леонов В.С. Теория упругой квантованной среды. Минск: Биспринт, 1996, 155 с.). The book is not translated into English.

Leonov V.S.,The theory of the elastic quantised medium, part 2:New energy sources,
    Polibig, Minsk, 1997, 122 pages. (Russian edition Леонов В.С. Теория упругой квантованной среды. Часть 2 . Новые источники энергии. - Минск: Полибиг, 1997, 122 с.). The book is not translated into English.

The English edition of my work has been done only in 2010:

2. V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics: Theory of Superunification.

Theory of Superunification published and it is an accomplished fact.

I'm not going to write small articles in scientific journals. Book “Theory of Superunification” has 745 pages, 10 chapters, 158 paragraphs and thousands of formulas. I'm okay with math. I have to write over 100 articles in journals and translate them into English. And then I'll argue with reviewer long time and I have to prove that this is not pseudoscience.

I have experience in fighting with the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) for 15 years. RAS academic journals cannot even write a review of 15 my articles over 10 years. RAS is a corrupt system that is acting against science. I cannot hear criticism of my work. But I can criticize everyone and everyone is silent.

So, to unification a general relativity and quantum mechanics of one of mathematics is not enough. I believe that nature is unified and rational. It took me only four quarks to describe the diversity of the nature of elementary particles to the universe. Paradoxically, only four quarks control the universe.

Can you suggest another model that will be simpler?
    So I do not have competitors in the field of physics as the author of the theory Superunification.

Four quarks (two electric and two magnetic) are located inside the quantum of space-time (quanton). Quanton serves as both an elementary carrier of the time and is an elementary volume. Two electric quarks are located outside quanton for creating electrical asymmetry of the quantized space-time. The variety of the universe is done by a quantized space-time and its electrical asymmetry. Quantized space-time serves as a carrier of the fifth force - a superstrong electromagnetic interaction (SEI) - which unites from unified positions electromagnetism, gravity, nuclear and electroweak forces.

Theory of Superunification this is quantum theory. The principle of relativity is a fundamental property of the quantized space-time.

I opened a new Thread “Unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics occurred in 1996”

I will participate in the discussion.
    Dr. Vladimir Leonov

Quote Originally Posted by Leonov View Post

Dear Leonov

Welcome to BAUT, but please note that immediately insulting other members of the board in your first message is NOT a good start.
    The thread that you have started on your work has been moved to ATM, as it is clearly not mainstream science that you propose.
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC

Dear Leonov,

Thank you for opening this thread, which I moved to "Against the Mainstream" as you clearly present stuff here that is not mainstream.
    There are a few things though:
    You write your work in a book and publish it, that is fine, anyone can publish anything privately, but you will not put your work to the scrutiny of peer reviewed journals? That smells fishy.
    This is NOT the place to pick a fight with the Russian Academy of Sciences, nor the place for you to present any misgivings you have with them.
    And before this ATM idea can be discussed you will have to provide a lot more information here in the thread, because just the claim "I only need 4 quarks" is not going to be quite enough.

Have a nice presentation and discussion.
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Why use the term quark? You seem to use it in a different sense than mainstream. Because we see six of them and they re not 'magnetic' or 'electric' quarks. Whatever that may be. Can you explain what you mean by quark, please?

What predictions has your theory made and where are the observations it predicts different from mainstream - i.e. how can it be tested?

I have to agree with Shaula. If you are going to use general terms like quark, use them the same way as everyone else.

If you are making up new particles, make new names for them then define their properties.

Are you going to put up some physics or is this going to be an advert for a $250 book?
    You say you're going to participate in discussion, but right now there is zero physical content to actually discuss.

Kuroneko, please leave off the meta-discussion. Stick to the topic and leave moderation to the mods.
    I don't see any Ice Giants.

Can you clarify the topic is, please?

I have read Reply to Thread “How are general relativity and quantum mechanics united” and a long time laugh. This is baby talk, but no discussion of professionals. ...
    You will be polite toward other Members of this Board. See Rule 2.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

Moderation will be in purple.
    Rules for Posting to This Board

Quote Originally Posted by tusenfem View Post

Dear Leonov

Welcome to BAUT, but please note that immediately insulting other members of the board in your first message is NOT a good start.
    The thread that you have started on your work has been moved to ATM, as it is clearly not mainstream science that you propose.
    I accept your comments into account. I did not want to offend anyone, but when my joy was taken as an insult, I am deeply sorry about this.

I've been on your forum:
    Antigravitation. Accelerated recession of galaxies.
    http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....on-of-galaxies
    Sorry, I was unable to respond in time and topic has been closed.
    The Nobel Prize in Physics 2011 goes to Saul Perlmutter Brian Schmidt and Adam Riess
    "for the discovery of the accelerating expansion of the Universe through observations of distant supernovae".
    I congratulated the Harvard's graduates with deserved award.
    http://harvardmagazine.com/2011/10/h...cs-nobel-prize

Congratulations Harvard and the new Nobel laureates in physics. Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt and Adam G. Riess made grandiose scientific discovery. Galaxies in the universe are moving with acceleration. It was a real a shock to physicists. Slender building of modern physics has collapsed. We must find a force that moves the galaxies with the acceleration. This is not a simple problem. The reason for this lies in the depths of the universe about which we know very little. Dark matter is a hypothesis that is not possible to calculate the forces acting on the galaxy. I believe that these forces are caused by antigravity inside the quantized space-time.
    Author of the theory of Superunification
    Vladimir Leonov

I have received an objection:
    allenliou said: “I believe that someday will be proved the 2011 of the Nobel Prize for physics turn out to be a joke”.

I cannot agree with your statement. Hubble’s Law has a problem, but this is incorrect theory that requires clarification. The 2011 of the Nobel Prize awarded for the discovery of an experimental effect. This is the just reward.

You are using the geometry in their calculations. This is an outdated approach. I advise you to use the quantum theory:
    2. V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics : Theory of Superunification.
    The effect of accelerated recession of galaxies has been theoretically justified by me in 1996.
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/07/antigravitation-accelerated-recession.html
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/07/universe-boiling-bouillon-of-quantons_16.html
    http://leonov-leonovstheories.blogspot.com/

I believe that our universe is a white hole which creates a global antigravity. Galaxies move with an acceleration under the action of antigravity. Dark matter is a no homogeneous area inside the quantized space-time.

I need to know the absolute acceleration, and then I can calculate the time when the acceleration of the galaxies stop.

I wish you success in your work.

Vladimir Leonov

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    You will be polite toward other Members of this Board. See Rule 2.
    I accept your comments into account. I did not want to offend anyone, but when my joy was taken as an insult, I am deeply sorry about this.

I've been on your forum:
    Antigravitation. Accelerated recession of galaxies.
    http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....on-of-galaxies
    Sorry, I was unable to respond in time and topic has been closed.
    The Nobel Prize in Physics 2011 goes to Saul Perlmutter Brian Schmidt and Adam Riess
    "for the discovery of the accelerating expansion of the Universe through observations of distant supernovae".
    I congratulated the Harvard's graduates with deserved award.
    http://harvardmagazine.com/2011/10/h...cs-nobel-prize

Congratulations Harvard and the new Nobel laureates in physics. Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt and Adam G. Riess made grandiose scientific discovery. Galaxies in the universe are moving with acceleration. It was a real a shock to physicists. Slender building of modern physics has collapsed. We must find a force that moves the galaxies with the acceleration. This is not a simple problem. The reason for this lies in the depths of the universe about which we know very little. Dark matter is a hypothesis that is not possible to calculate the forces acting on the galaxy. I believe that these forces are caused by antigravity inside the quantized space-time.
    Author of the theory of Superunification
    Vladimir Leonov

I have received an objection:
    allenliou said: “I believe that someday will be proved the 2011 of the Nobel Prize for physics turn out to be a joke”.

I cannot agree with your statement. Hubble’s Law has a problem, but this is incorrect theory that requires clarification. The 2011 of the Nobel Prize awarded for the discovery of an experimental effect. This is the just reward.

You are using the geometry in their calculations. This is an outdated approach. I advise you to use the quantum theory:
    2. V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics : Theory of Superunification.
    The effect of accelerated recession of galaxies has been theoretically justified by me in 1996.
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/07/antigravitation-accelerated-recession.html
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/07/universe-boiling-bouillon-of-quantons_16.html
    http://leonov-leonovstheories.blogspot.com/

I believe that our universe is a white hole which creates a global antigravity. Galaxies move with an acceleration under the action of antigravity. Dark matter is a no homogeneous area inside the quantized space-time.

I need to know the absolute acceleration, and then I can calculate the time when the acceleration of the galaxies stop.

I wish you success in your work.

Vladimir Leonov

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Why use the term quark? You seem to use it in a different sense than mainstream. Because we see six of them and they re not 'magnetic' or 'electric' quarks. Whatever that may be. Can you explain what you mean by quark, please?

What predictions has your theory made and where are the observations it predicts different from mainstream - i.e. how can it be tested?
    Quark is an elementary building block of the universe, by definition. Quantum chromodynamics (QCD) has used this term first. The quark model of hadrons it is the right direction in the physics of elementary particles. I expanded the use of the quarks to the structure of space-time. I used all four quarks to isolate the quantum of space-time (quanton).

Only four coordinates points 1, 2, 3, 4, are required for this purpose. One point is simply a point, two points can be used to draw a line, three points to produce a surface, and four point to isolate the volume. The four coordinates points are geometry. In transition from geometry to physics, the points must be replaced by physical objects, i.e., quarks.

It took me only four quarks in order to understand how to construct the diversity of the material world. In 1996 I opened the quantum of space-time (quanton). Quanton includes in the structure four integer quarks: two electric quarks (+1 e and-1e) and two magnetic quarks (+1 g and-1g). In fact, in order to isolate the space-time quantum, it is necessary to isolate its minimum volume which cannot be divided any further.

Quanton integrates electricity and magnetism into electromagnetism. This is the first phase of the unification of fundamental interactions which was not included in the Standard Model. Maxwell's equations were first obtained by analyzing the electromagnetic the perturbation of the quantized space-time.

Quanton have an alternative to the Higgs boson.
    LHC results cast doubt on supersymmetry theory
    http://truthdive.com/2011/08/28/LHC-...ry-theory.html
    The mass of an elementary particle is the result of the spherical the deformation (Einstein's curvature) of quantized space-time.

My popular article on this subject available on the Internet:
    “The universe: Boiling ‘bouillon’ of quantons”
    Last edited by Leonov; 2011-Oct-18 at 10:49 AM.

We encounter the phenomenon of gravitational repulsion in everydays life. For example, orbital electrons do not fall on the atom nucleus because of the presence on the surface of nucleons of the gravitational interface which has the form of a steep gravitational hillock (Fig. 3.11). The electron finds it very difficult to overcome the hillock.
    The electrons do not fall because the spectrum of the Hamiltonian of the electromagnetic interaction is discrete with an energy minimum outside the nucleus on average. Since an arbitrary electron state is a superposition of such, every electron state within an atom has energy more than that minimial energy. Perhaps this was meant to be an explanation within your theory, but since the passage referred to is unavailable to me, I can't tell.

But more to the point, I'm not seeing anything 'quantum' about your theory at all. You say spacetime is discrete, but that's hardly the same thing as quantum mechanics. One can have completely classical physics on a spacetime a discrete lattice: just have a counting measure for your action integral, and off you go. In what sense is your theory quantum? Can you calculate the energy spectrum of the electron in a hydrogen atom in your theory? How about the transition probabilities?

To complete this section, it is necessary to mention an example of global antigravitation repulsion on the scale of the universe which is experimentally detected as the effect of accelerated recessions of the galaxies [47]. It has been suggested in astrophysics that this effect can be explained only by the effect of antigravitation, but it is erroneously assumed that the centre of the universe contains a large quantity of hidden minus mass. As already mentioned, the effect of antigravitation should not be linked unavoidably with the presence of the minus mass, ...
    There is no center of the universe within standard astrophysics, despite your claim that it is assumed. The energy density driving cosmic expansion is positive. Negative vacuum energy would cause a deceleration. These are basic and obvious facts found or inferred from nearly any textbook on GTR whatsoever... whatever you're unifying, it doesn't appear to be GTR. So is there any backing to the claim that your theory reproduces GTR?

Does your theory reproduce the Einstein field equation, at least in some approximate way? Maybe just the linearized GTR equations?
    Further edit: Or how about a toy problem... Suppose you have a sphere filled with an mono-atomic ideal gas of lots of equally-massed particles. Quantitatively, how does the external gravitational field of the sphere change as temperature (or energy and pressure) of the gas increases? It's likely to be more easily to calculate than the general case, and the Newtonian answer differs from the GTR one, so it's a nice check.
    Last edited by Kuroneko; 2011-Oct-17 at 01:41 AM.

For the record, Leonov posted the same message in two different threads. Tusenfem moved one and I moved the other. We both admonished him about his lack of civility in that (duplicate) message and he replied to both of us with the same message.

Leonov, don't post duplicate messages in different threads; keep the same topic in one thread. Duplicate postings is considered spamming. If it happens again, you will receive an infraction.

If you haven't done so already, read the Rules for Posting.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

Nope. Quarks are particles with well defined properties - and there are 6 of them. They are not 'elementary by definition', or building blocks of the universe (the family Lepton would like a word!). So could you clarify - what are the properties of your quarks?

Why do we see that the universe's expansion is accelerating if it is a 'white hole'? Does this model imply that new matter is being generated all the time? Where?

There's a more fundamental problem with that, though, since the context is unification with general relativity.

A white hole has exactly the same external dynamics as a black hole. It is not antigravity in any sense 'global' for the universe; it is simply the time-reversal of a black hole. But time-reversing an external orbit just gets you another orbit, because GTR are is time-reversible. (So is Newtonian gravity, for that matter, which is easier to think about: (-dt)² = dt², so exactly the same accelerations apply forward and backward in time: it just reverses the direction of the orbit. Time-reverse Earth's orbit around the Sun, and get an Earth orbiting in the other direction, not being repulsed by the Sun.)

For the record, Leonov posted the same message in two different threads. Tusenfem moved one and I moved the other. We both admonished him about his lack of civility in that (duplicate) message and he replied to both of us with the same message.

Leonov, don't post duplicate messages in different threads; keep the same topic in one thread. Duplicate postings is considered spamming. If it happens again, you will receive an infraction.

If you haven't done so already, read the Rules for Posting.
    Excuse me please, no problems. You have the right to delete duplicates. I cannot do it. I started the discussion in the previous thread. Duplicates are not necessary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tusenfem View Post

Dear Leonov,

Thank you for opening this thread, which I moved to "Against the Mainstream" as you clearly present stuff here that is not mainstream.
    There are a few things though:
    You write your work in a book and publish it, that is fine, anyone can publish anything privately, but you will not put your work to the scrutiny of peer reviewed journals? That smells fishy.
    This is NOT the place to pick a fight with the Russian Academy of Sciences, nor the place for you to present any misgivings you have with them.
    And before this ATM idea can be discussed you will have to provide a lot more information here in the thread, because just the claim "I only need 4 quarks" is not going to be quite enough.

Have a nice presentation and discussion.
    Dear Moderator tusenfem!
    I'll be sorry that you have left this thread. The new a moderator Jim is also a good physicist.

The theory of Superunification published and it is a fait accompli. Leonov's theory has no alternative. Dear Moderator gives me a link to a theory that unites electromagnetism and gravity, at least. Standard Model does not include unification with gravity.

As a theoretical physicist, I decided the most difficult tasks in theoretical physics. Now the parameters of relativistic particles when they reach the speed of light have limitations and do not have infinities. Maxwell's equations have in vacuum a unique solution connecting the electric and magnetic components. Two-component solution of the Poisson equation is obtained for the first time for gravity and antigravity. I decided to dozens of physical problems that are considered intractable.

As experimental physicist, I was able to control gravity in the local region of space.
    Results of the tests 2009 of a quantum engine for generating thrust without the ejection of reactive mass.
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/05/results-of-tests-of-quantum-engine-for.html
    http://theoryofsuperunification-leonov.blogspot.com/2011/07/video-tests-2009-of-quantum-pulsed.html

I have a good laboratory and good staff. My laboratory studies the effect Usherenko, gravitational waves, a laser beam control for 3D TV and other studies. The Russian government has awarded me the Government Prize in Science and Technology. I am a pacifist by conviction and I not working for the military.

You have given me advice to I wrote an article in a peer reviewed journal. But this work can make any physicist who writes reviews, such as Physical Review. In Russia there is no theoretical physicist, who can write an objective review of my work. Nobel Prize laureate theoretical physicist Vitaly Ginzburg died.

Look: ‘Ginzburg’s list’ and ‘Leonov’s list’
    http://leonov-leonovstheories.blogspot.com/2011/07/ginzburgs-list-and-leonovs-list.html

From the book Leonov V. S. Quantum Energetics. Volume 1. Theory of Superunification. Cambridge International Science Publishing, 2010, 745 pages (Preface of the Vladimir Leonov to volume 1)

In this brief preface to volume 1 it is not possible to clarify all problems of the theory of Superunification and show its possibilities. Therefore, I present here for comparison two lists of the key problems of contemporary physics: ‘Ginzburg’s list’ and ‘Leonov’s list’. The first list of 30 points presented by Nobel laureate Vitalius Ginzburg in a review paper “On some advances in physics and astronomy over the past three years’ published in the Russian journal Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk (volume 172, No. 2, 2002, pp. 213-219)

‘Ginsburg’s list’:
    1. Controlled thermonuclear fusion
    2. High-temperature and room temperature superconductivity
    3. Metallic hydrogen. Other exotic substances
    4. Two-dimensional electronic liquid
    5. Some questions of solid state physics
    6. Second order phase transitions
    7. Physics of surface. Clusters
    8. Liquid crystals. Ferroelectrics. Ferrotoroics
    9. Fullerenes. Nanotubes
    10. Behavior of matter in superstrong magnetic fields
    11. Nonlinear physics. Turbulence. Solitons. Chaos. Strange attractors
    12. Rasers, grasers, superpowerful lasers
    13. Superheavy elements. Exotic nuclei
    14. Mass spectrum. Quarks and gluons. Quantum chromodynamics. Quark- gluon plasma
    15. The unified theory of weak and electromagnetic interaction. W±-Z0-bosons. Leptons.
    16. Standard model. Great integration. Superunification. Proton decay. Neutrino mass. Magnetic monopoles.
    17. Fundamental length. Interaction of particles at high and superhigh energies. Colliders.
    18. Nonconservation of SR- invariance.
    19. Nonlinear phenomena in vacuum and in superstrong electromagnetic fields. Phase transitions in vacuum.
    20. Strings. M-theory.
    21. Experimental verification of the general theory of relativity.
    22. Gravity waves, their detection.
    23. Cosmological problem. Inflation. Λ-term and ‘quintessence’.
    24. Neutron stars and pulsars. Supernova.
    25. Black holes. Space strings (?).
    26. Quasars and the nuclei of galaxies. Formation of galaxies.
    27. Problem of dark matter (hidden mass) and its detection.
    28. Origin of cosmic rays with the superhigh energy.
    29. Gamma splashes. Hypernovas.
    30. Neutrino physics and astronomy. Neutron oscillations.

Analyzing the Ginzburg list we cannot find there the causal problems of fundamental interactions:
    1. In the region of gravity. The reasons for gravity and inertia are unknown.
    2. In the region of electromagnetism. The carrier of electromagnetism is unknown. Maxwell's equations are recorded purely empirically and, until now, do not have analytical derivation.
    3. In the field of physics of elementary particles. The structure of none of the elementary particles, including the basic particles: electron, positron, proton, neutron, photon, neutrino, is known The reason for the formation of mass in particles is unknown.
    4. In the field of nuclear physics. The nature of nuclear forces and reason for the mass defect of the atomic nucleus as the basis of energy release, is unknown.

It is gratifying that all problems of physical science enumerated above are solved in the theory of Superunification, which is the most powerful analytical apparatus for a study of matter.
    When Ginzburg composed his list, he did not know of the theory of Superunification. In order to consider the possibilities of the theory of Superunification and new fundamental discoveries of the quanton and the superstrong electromagnetic interaction, I have compiled an additional ‘Leonov’s list’ of also 30 new problems in order to enlarge ‘Ginszburg’s list’.

‘Leonov’s list’:
    1. Primary matter (latent form), the quantum of space-time, the discrete structure of quantised vacuum, quantisation. Superstrong electromagnetic interaction (SEI). Theory of the elastic quantised medium (EQM).
    2. Electrical and magnetic monopoles. Electrical asymmetry of the universe.
    3. Alternating fields, infinite superstrings and their tension.
    4. Time as the material category of space-time. Chronal fields.
    5. Spherical invariance and the principle of the relative-absolute dualism of the quantised space-time.
    6. Quantum theory of relativity. Nonlinear relativity.
    7. Absolute velocity. Methodology of measurement. Resistance of vacuum to uniform motion and to motion with acceleration.
    8. The theory of united electromagnetic field (TUEF) and Superunification, the open quantum-mechanical systems.
    9. Quantum nature of gravity. Solution of Poisson’s equation for the spherically deformed vacuum. Nature of mass. Gravitational diagrams, well and hill. Mass defect.
    10. Balance of gravitational potentials, quantum density and energy.
    11. Wave transfer of substance and wave-particle duality. Nature of wave (quantum) mechanics.
    12. Structure of electron and positron. Zones of attraction and repulsion.
    13. Spin and mass. Equivalence of energy and mass.
    14. Alternating shells of nucleons. Nature of nuclear material and nuclear forces. Complex structures of elementary particles. Formation of heavy nuclei. Atomic structures, valence bonds, the stability of molecules. New materials. Fullerenes. Clusters. Electron-positron plasma. Ball lightning.
    15. Maximum parameters of relativistic particles.
    16. Structure of neutrino. Speed, energy and direction distributions of the neutrino. Methods of registration. Energy-information interactions. Field structure of the DNA. Protection from fluxes of space neutrinos.
    17. Derivation of Maxwell’s equations. Nature of magnetism, electricity and electromagnetism. Electromagnetic symmetry of vacuum.
    18. Non-radiation of the orbit electron inside the gravitational well of the atomic nucleus. Perpetual motion. Electron motion in vacuum without emission. Nature of superconductivity. Photon electron emission.
    19. The two-rotor structure of the photon. Wave trajectory of the photon in optical media. Retarding the linear speed of the photon.
    20. Faster-than-light speeds. Tachyons. Kozyrev waves.
    21. Free energy, the methods of release. Quantum energetics.
    22. Temperature of substance. Heat capacity. Quantum thermodynamics. Open quantum thermodynamics systems.
    23. Cold synthesis of particles and antiparticles. Usherenko effect. Quantum reactors.
    24. Creation of nonequilibrium force in vacuum. The Searl effect. Quantum engines. Perpetual motion machines (?).
    25. Wave processes in vacuum. Longitudinal gravity waves. Veinik waves. Torsional oscillations of vacuum.
    26. Nonlinear energy phenomena in liquid. Cavitation heating.
    Quantum heat-generators.
    27. Antimatter and antigravity. Black and white holes.
    28. Model of the quantised universe and its latent energy. Space curvature.
    29. Relaxation of the universe and the motion of galaxies with acceleration.
    30. Circulation and the conservation of global energy. Problem of eternity.

I do not comment on the two lists, I simply present them for comparison. The readers have the possibility to study theory of Superunification in greater detail. I would like to mention only that the new fundamental discoveries and the theory of Superunification have high applied value, opening the prospects for quantum energetics - power engineering of the 21st century, which includes both the known power cycles (chemical and nuclear reactions), and fundamentally new ones. I also would like to state that the superstrong electromagnetic interaction is the sole energy source of the universe and everything else, including nuclear reactions, are only methods of extracting the energy of this interaction. Our task is to learn to master for the good of the civilization new ecologically safe power cycles, relying on the great opportunities of the theory of Superunification and new experimental facts. This will be described in the second volume of the book: Quantum Energetics, vol. 2. New energy and space technologies. Before then, I would be happy if the theory of Superunification becomes the property of the world scientific community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
    Are you going to put up some physics or is this going to be an advert for a $250 book?
    You say you're going to participate in discussion, but right now there is zero physical content to actually discuss.
    Kuroneko, I am not engaged in publishing and it's not my business. You can buy the book in India for $75:
    V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics : Theory of Superunification.

I am giving to you the contents of the book:

Leonov V. S. Quantum Energetics. Volume 1. Theory of Superunification. Cambridge International Science Publishing, 2010, 745 pages

Quantum energetics is based on new fundamental discoveries of quantum of space-time (quanton) and super-strong electromagnetic interaction (SEI) made by Vladimir Leonov in 1996. On the basis of new fundamental discoveries the theory of Superunification of fundamental interactions of electromagnetism, gravitation, nuclear and electro-weak forces is completed. It is important that new fundamental discoveries have the widest practical application in the development of quantum energetics. It is discovered that the single source of energy in the Universe is the quanton in the structure of quantized space-time, which is the carrier of super-strong interaction (SEI). All known methods of energy generation (chemical and nuclear reactionsm etc.) are redued to the release and transformation of SEI energy. Quantum energetics is a more general concept in energetics, which includes both the new energetic cycles, and traditional ones, including nuclear energetics.

Contents
    Preface

1 Fundamental discoveries of the quantum of space-time (quanton) and superstrong electromagnetic interaction

1.2 Main problems on the road to Superunification theory
    1.2.1 Problem of energy levels
    1.2.2 Problem of motion
    1.2.3 Problem of mass
    1.2.4 Problem of relativity

1.3 The universe: Boiling `bouillon' of quantons
    1.3.1 Introduction
    1.3.2 `Bouillon' from quantons
    1.3.3 How to weld elementary particles
    1.3.4 Return to the light-bearing (luminiferous) medium
    1.3.5 Gravity. Inertia. Black holes
    1.3.6 Antigravitation. Minus mass. White holes
    1.3.7 Problem of time. Chronal fields
    1.3.8 Who lights up stars?
    1.3.9 Superstrings
    1.3.10 Main problems of modern physics
    1.3.11 Problems of inflationary theory
    1.4 The Einstein posthumous phrase
    1.5 Conclusion to chapter 1

2 Electromagnetic nature and structure of cosmic vacuum
    2.1 Introduction
    2.2 Electromagnetic quantisation of space-time
    2.2.1 Basis of the theory of EQM and Superunification
    2.2.2 Unification of electricity and magnetism into electromagnetism. Structure of the quanton
    2.2.3 The charge of the Dirac monopole
    2.2.4 Dimensions of the quanton
    2.2.5 Symmetry of electricity and magnetism inside a quanton
    2.2.6 The structure of the monopole-quark
    2.2.7 Electromagnetic quantisation of space
    2.2.8 Electrical symmetry of space
    2.2.9 The speed of movement of the space clock
    2.2.10 Stability and energy capacity of the quanton

2.3 Disruption of electrical and magnetic equilibrium of the quantised space-time
    2.3.1 The state of electromagnetic equilibrium of quantised space-time
    2.3.2 Disruption of electrical and magnetic equilibrium in statics
    2.3.3 Disruption of electromagnetic equilibrium in dynamics. Maxwell equations
    2.3.4 Displacement of the charges in the quanton and bias currents
    2.3.5 Displacement of the charges in the quanton in statics
    2.3.6 Polarisation energy of the quanton
    2.3.7 Nature of electromagnetic oscillations in vacuum
    2.3.8 Quantisation of the electromagnetic wave
    2.3.9 Circulation of electrical and magnetic fluxes in the electromagnetic wave
    2.3.10 Transfer of energy by the quanton in the electromagnetic wave

2.4 Electromagnetic tensioning of vacuum. Strings and superstrings
    2.4.1 Elastic quantised medium (EQM)
    2.4.2 Tensioning of the electromagnetic superstring
    2.5.3 Tension tensor in vacuum
    2.5 Conclusions for chapter 2

3. Unification of electromagnetism and gravitation. Antigravitation
    3.1 Introduction
    3.2 Nature of the electromagnetic wave. The luminiferous medium
    3.2.1 Return to the luminiferous medium
    3.2.2 Optical media. Fizeau experiment
    3.3 Fundamentals of gravitation theory
    3.3.1 Two-component solution of Poisson equation
    3.3.2 Deformation vector D
    3.3.3 Equivalence of energy and mass
    3.3.4 Gravitational diagram
    3.3.5 Black hole
    3.3.6 Additional gravitational potentials
    3.3.7 Newton gravitational law

3.4 Reasons for relativism
    3.4.1 Relativistic factor
    3.4.2 The normalised relativistic factor
    3.4.3 Dynamic balance of gravitational potentials
    3.4.4 Limiting parameters of relativistic particles
    3.4.5 Hidden mass. Mass balance
    3.4.6 Hidden energy. Energy balance
    3.4.7 Dynamic Poisson equations
    3.4.8 Dynamic curvature of space-time
    3.4.9 The speed of light
    3.5 Nature of gravity and inertia
    3.5.1 Formation of mass
    3.5.2 Reasons for gravity and inertia
    3.5.3 Simple quantum mechanics effects

3.6 The principle of relative-absolute dualism. Bifurcation points
    3.6.1 Energy balance
    3.6.2 Absolute speed
    3.6.3 Energy paradox of motion dynamics
    3.6.4 Resistance to movement in vacuum
    3.6.5 Dynamics equations
    3.6.6 Bifurcation points
    3.6.7 Complex speed
    3.6.8 Relativistic momentum

3.7 Wave mass transfer. Gravitational waves
    3.8 Time problems. Chronal waves
    3.9 Antigravitation. Accelerated recession of galaxies
    3.10 Dimensions of the space-time quantum (quanton)
    Conclusions for chapter 3
    References

4 The quantised structure of the electron and the positron. The neutrino
    4.1 Introduction
    4.2 Classic electron radius
    4.3 Gravitational boundary of the electron
    4.4 Electrical radius of the electron
    4.5 Hidden energy and electron mass
    4.6 Many relationships of electron parameters
    4.7 Gravitational diagram and electron zones
    4.8 The gravitational attraction zone
    4.9 Equivalence of gravitational and electromagnetic energies
    4.10 Tensioning of the medium by the electron
    4.11 Gravitational well of the electron
    4.12 The zone of antigravitational repulsion
    4.13 The zone of the minus mass of the electron
    4.14 Annihilation of the electron and the positron
    4.15 The effect of electrical force on the quanton in the electron
    4.16 Effect of the spherical magnetic field of the quanton. Electron spin
    4.17 Electron energy balance
    4.18 Tunnelling of the charge and wave transfer of electron mass
    4.19 Conclusions
    References

5 Quantised structure of nucleons. The nature of nuclear forces
    5.1 Introduction
    5.2 Problem of the nucleon mass
    5.3 Shell sign-changing model of the nucleon
    5.4 Shell models of the proton
    5.5 Shell models of the neutron
    5.6 Structure of nucleon shells
    5.7 Prospects for splitting the nucleon into elementary components
    5.8 Electrical natue of nuclear forces
    5.9 Analytical calculation of nuclear forces
    5.10 Electrical energy of nuclear forces
    5.11 Electrical potential of nuclear forces
    5.12 Calculation of neutron interaction
    5.13 Proton-proton interaction
    5.14 Nuclear forces in quantum mechanics
    5.15 The zones of antigravitational repulsion in the nucleon shells
    Conclusions
    References

6 Two-rotor structure of the photon. Photon gyroscopic effect
    6.1 Introduction
    6.2 Electromagnetic nature of the photon and rotor models
    6.3 Electromagnetic trace of the photon in the quantised medium
    6.4 The wave equation of the photon
    6.5 Total two-rotor structure of the photon
    6.6 Reasons for the deceleration of light in the optical medium
    6.7 Probable capture of atomic centres of the lattice of the optical medium by a photon
    6.8 Vector diagram of the complex speed of the photon in the optical medium
    6.9 Wave trajectory of the photon in the optical medium
    6.10 Forces acting on the photon in the optical medium
    6.11 Refractive index of the optical medium
    Conclusions
    References

7 Nature of non-radiation and radiation of the orbital electron
    7.1 Introduction
    7.2 Concept of the discrete quantised electron
    7.3 Special features of the structure of the proton, neutron and the atomic nucleus
    7.4 Reasons for the non-radiation of the orbital electron
    7.5 Reasons for proton radiation of the orbital electron
    7.6 The role of superstrong interaction in photon radiation
    7.7 Gravitational radiation of the atom
    7.8 Probability electronic cloud
    7.9 Conclusions
    References

8 Thermal photons. Molecule recoil in photon emission
    8.1 Energy paradox in atom recoil
    8.2 Classic approach to calculating the atom recoil
    8.3 Method of calculating atom (molecule) recoil in photon emission
    8.4 Energy balance of the atom in photon emission
    8.5 Nature of thermal oscillations
    8.6 High temperature superconductivity
    8.7 Leonov's task
    References

9 Gravitational waves. Wave equations
    9.1 Introduction
    9.2 State of the space-time theory
    9.3 Main static equations of the deformed quantised space-time
    9.4 The balance of gravitational potentials in quantised space-time
    9.5 Limiting mass and energy of relativistic particles
    9.6 Fundamentals of the physics of black holes
    9.7 Deformation vector of quantised space-time
    9.8 Derivation of the equation for the speed of light
    9.9 Distribution of time in space in the form of a chronal field
    9.10 Antimatter and ideal gravitational oscillator
    9.11 Electromagnetic quantisation of space-time
    9.12 Derivation of the Maxwell equations and electromagnetic waves
    9.13 Equivalence of electromagnetic and gravitational energies
    9.14 Electron structure
    9.15 Gravitational waves in quantised space-time
    9.16 Report by V. Leonov on the generation of a gravitational wave
    9.17 Conclusions

10 Superstrong electromagnetic interaction and prospects for the development of quantum energetics in the 21st century
    10.1 World economy and scientific and technical revolutions
    10.2 Scientific errors and new energy concepts
    10.3 Dependence of the efficiency of the cycle on the energy yield of fuel
    10.4 Quantum thermal energetics. Usherenko effect
    10.5 Quantum reactors
    10.6 Cavitation heating
    10.7 Quantum engines. The Searl effect
    10.8 Practical application of quantum engines
    10.8.1 New generation automobiles
    10.8.2 Spaceships and aircraft
    10.8.3 Quantum engines-generators
    10.9 Forecast of the development of quantum power engineering in 21st century
    10.9.1 Results of the tests of a quantum engine for generating thrust without the ejection of reactive mass
    10.9.2 Simple instrument for studying the elastic properties of quantised space-time
    10.9.3 What will the launching of the Large Hadron Collider at CERN yield?
    10.9.4 Priority of Usherenko (1974) in the region of cold synthesis
    10.9.5 Leonov's forecast for 100 years
    References
    Conclusion for volume 1
    Index

The electrons do not fall because the spectrum of the Hamiltonian of the electromagnetic interaction is discrete with an energy minimum outside the nucleus on average. Since an arbitrary electron state is a superposition of such, every electron state within an atom has energy more than that minimial energy. Perhaps this was meant to be an explanation within your theory, but since the passage referred to is unavailable to me, I can't tell.

But more to the point, I'm not seeing anything 'quantum' about your theory at all. You say spacetime is discrete, but that's hardly the same thing as quantum mechanics. One can have completely classical physics on a spacetime a discrete lattice: just have a counting measure for your action integral, and off you go. In what sense is your theory quantum? Can you calculate the energy spectrum of the electron in a hydrogen atom in your theory? How about the transition probabilities?

There is no center of the universe within standard astrophysics, despite your claim that it is assumed. The energy density driving cosmic expansion is positive. Negative vacuum energy would cause a deceleration. These are basic and obvious facts found or inferred from nearly any textbook on GTR whatsoever... whatever you're unifying, it doesn't appear to be GTR. So is there any backing to the claim that your theory reproduces GTR?

Does your theory reproduce the Einstein field equation, at least in some approximate way? Maybe just the linearized GTR equations?
    Further edit: Or how about a toy problem... Suppose you have a sphere filled with an mono-atomic ideal gas of lots of equally-massed particles. Quantitatively, how does the external gravitational field of the sphere change as temperature (or energy and pressure) of the gas increases? It's likely to be more easily to calculate than the general case, and the Newtonian answer differs from the GTR one, so it's a nice check.
    Dear Kuroneko
    Your thoughts are the formulas. You are replacing the cause of the phenomenon on consequence of the causes.

You said: «The electrons do not fall because the spectrum of the Hamiltonian of the electromagnetic interaction is discrete with an energy minimum outside the nucleus on average». What is the cause of this phenomenon? I no sunk through the floor because my wave function is zero. It sounds ridiculous.

Read my book, chapter 7:
    7.1 Introduction
    7.3 Special features of the structure of the proton, neutron and the atomic nucleus
    7.9 Conclusions

“God does not play dice with the universe” - Albert Einstein. I make a quantum theory of deterministic. Read: 7.8 Probability electronic cloud.

My book contains only the new material. In the book no repetition of other works including the emission spectra.

My goal is a description of the causes of the phenomenon.

You offer me a lot of small issues. I cannot fully describe my book on this web site.
    You define one main topic and let's discuss it.

Leonov, don't post duplicate messages in different threads; keep the same topic in one thread.
    Dear Jim
    I deleted the duplicates.

As experimental physicist, I was able to control gravity in the local region of space.
    So when will we see aeroplanes or spacecraft based on this technology?

Dear Kuroneko
    You define one main topic and let's discuss it.
    Well, not wishing to speak for Kuroneko, but he did mention a couple of simple cases. Why not pick one of these to answer in depth:

Can you calculate the energy spectrum of the electron in a hydrogen atom in your theory? How about the transition probabilities?
    Or how about a toy problem... Suppose you have a sphere filled with an mono-atomic ideal gas of lots of equally-massed particles. Quantitatively, how does the external gravitational field of the sphere change as temperature (or energy and pressure) of the gas increases? It's likely to be more easily to calculate than the general case, and the Newtonian answer differs from the GTR one, so it's a nice check.

Dear Kuroneko

Read my book, chapter 7:
    7.1 Introduction
    7.9 Conclusions

Leonov, I am sorry but that is not how it works here on BAUT.
    You wanted to present your ideas here, and just saying "read my book" is not presenting your ideas.
    If you want this discussed then you will have to actually explain your ideas here on the thread.
    As you have not given anything specific so far about your ideas, except that you apparently have 4 quarks, there can be no disucssion whatsoever.
    So please, in your next post, present your ideas in a more or less scientific way, such that a discussion can take place.
    If not, this thread will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    So when will we see aeroplanes or spacecraft based on this technology?
    I gave up the theory and focused all their energies to the experimental investigation of gravity control in the local area of the quantized space-time. Quantum engine is a complex device and requires a lot of money on development and testing.

I'm in the same state as when in 1903 the Wright brothers the first airplane tested.

The theory of Superunification is a theory gravity control. The quantum engine implements colossal opportunities of the theory of Superunification. Interplanetary flights will be a daily reality as online. I am romantic and I myself dreaming to fly to Mars on a spaceship next generation with the quantum engine.

The flight time to Mars 42 hours with full compensation in zero gravity mode g. Fantasy becomes reality. And I'm proud that I stood at the beginning of the glorious deeds. I am a scientist and not a very good organizer.

I cannot imagine how to create an international private space company, regardless of the government.

Dear Jim
    I deleted the duplicates.
    And I restored them. Had I wanted them deleted, I would have done so. They provide history and context to the thread, and background to some follow-on posts.
    Isaac Asimov

I gave up the theory and focused all their energies to the experimental investigation of gravity control in the local area of the quantized space-time. Quantum engine is a complex device and requires a lot of money on development and testing.

I'm in the same state as when in 1903 the Wright brothers the first airplane tested.

The theory of Superunification is a theory gravity control. The quantum engine implements colossal opportunities of the theory of Superunification. Interplanetary flights will be a daily reality as online. I am romantic and I myself dreaming to fly to Mars on a spaceship next generation with the quantum engine.

The flight time to Mars 42 hours with full compensation in zero gravity mode g. Fantasy becomes reality. And I'm proud that I stood at the beginning of the glorious deeds. I am a scientist and not a very good organizer.

I cannot imagine how to create an international private space company, regardless of the government.
    This really doesn't address tusenfem's concern/request/instruction. One more shot, try again.
    Last edited by Jim; 2011-Oct-18 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling, highlight
    Isaac Asimov

Dear Kuroneko
    Your thoughts are the formulas. You are replacing the cause of the phenomenon on consequence of the causes.
    I expect the causes to produce quantitative results, which will inevitably be expressed in formulas. Though that's not quite what's going on here.

You said: «The electrons do not fall because the spectrum of the Hamiltonian of the electromagnetic interaction is discrete with an energy minimum outside the nucleus on average». What is the cause of this phenomenon? I no sunk through the floor because my wave function is zero. It sounds ridiculous.
    The 'cause' of both phenomena (which are not quite the same, but related) is simply the principle that "probabilities add to 1" along with the electric potential. These set the boundary conditions on the state, which is what's responsible for quantization. In particular, "probabilities add to 1" is the cause of Pauli exclusion principle and indirectly the degeneracy pressure responsible for the relative imperviousness of solids.

My book contains only the new material. In the book no repetition of other works including the emission spectra. My goal is a description of the causes of the phenomenon.
    If your unification does not produce even approximately some basic thing about general relativity (the field equation, or the Einstein-Hilbert action, etc.), in what sense does it have anything at all to do with it? Pretty much the same thing for QM: the hydrogen spectrum would be a very simple problem to see if you can even reproduce a basic result within your theory. You could pick a more general and powerful demonstration of how your theory reproduces QM if you have one (I would prefer it as well).

You offer me a lot of small issues. I cannot fully describe my book on this web site. You define one main topic and let's discuss it.
    They are small physical problems for mainstream physics, but they're hardly small issues. They're indicative of whether your ideas actually have any substance behind them, because if you're unifying X and Y, then your theory should reproduce both X and Y in some appropriate limit. So far you've made several mistakes on GTR and are seemingly unaware of the QM explanation of solidity, despite both of these being introductory undergrad topics, and how your theory deals with any one of them can be a topic. But if I had to pick a main topic, I would choose to concentrate on the GTR part of your claims. Specifically:
    • Does your theory predict the Einstein-Hilbert action or the Einstein field equation of GTR in some approximation?
    • If not, can you at least show that it agrees with GTR in the parametrized post-Newtonian formalism?
    • If not, is there any reasonable sense that your theory has anything to do with GTR?

Quark is an elementary building block of the universe, by definition. Quantum chromodynamics (QCD) has used this term first. The quark model of hadrons it is the right direction in the physics of elementary particles. I expanded the use of the quarks to the structure of space-time. I used all four quarks to isolate the quantum of space-time (quanton).
    As Shaula said, the term quark was invented by Murray Gell-Mann to identify the particle-like constituents of nucleons and other hadrons. It was never intended to be used as a generic term for "elementary building blocks". It doesn't include the leptons, or particles such as photons, or gluons, etc. The purpose of language is to communicate information, and in that spirit may I suggest that you should use a different term than that commonly used for a completely different concept as otherwise it will only serve to confuse.
    It took me only four quarks in order to understand how to construct the diversity of the material world. In 1996 I opened the quantum of space-time (quanton). Quanton includes in the structure four integer quarks: two electric quarks (+1 e and-1e) and two magnetic quarks (+1 g and-1g). In fact, in order to isolate the space-time quantum, it is necessary to isolate its minimum volume which cannot be divided any further.
    Interestingly, the quarks of QCD possess electric charges of 1/3 e and 2/3 e. How is your theory, with elementary charges of +1e and -1e consistent with this?
    Quanton integrates electricity and magnetism into electromagnetism. This is the first phase of the unification of fundamental interactions which was not included in the Standard Model. Maxwell's equations were first obtained by analyzing the electromagnetic the perturbation of the quantized space-time.
    Can you explain why we have plenty of examples of electric monopoles but we have never yet observed a magnetic monopole?

Given your confidence in the correctness of your theory, what prediction does your theory make for the anomalous magnetic moment of the electron?

I have lots of other questions, but I'll leave it there for the moment.