Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tachyonic Neutrino Fermion Equations

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone View Post
    You've confused me. How is it wrong? .... by the way... didn't you get into trouble posting questions like ''can you guess what is wrong''???
    Because it is clearly the wrong equation. This means that you don't know what the right equation is. You don't have to "guess", you have to "know". And, based on the incorrect equation you posted, you obviously don't. So, once again, what is the correct equation?

Quote Originally Posted by macaw View Post
    ... So, once again, what is the correct equation?
    You would get to the point quicker by providing the correct equation, and explaining why it's correct.
    I don't see any Ice Giants.

In fact, if you even knew what was being said, you would also have spotted that

∂Ψ_R/∂ x + ∂Ψ_R/∂ t = 0
    This is not the worst error, the worst error is that you repeatedly wrote the wave equation above as a partial differential equation degree I. It is well known that this is not the correct equation, nor it is the correct degree. So, let's narrow down your errors by answering the simpler question:

MQ3: What is the correct degree of the equation? Can you write the correct equation after correcting the degree?

was missing a factor of c, and would have raised enough suspicion that natural units where being deployed.
    MQ4: The correct equation is not missing "a factor of c", it is missing a DIFFERENT factor. What would that factor be?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the equation. I triple checked it today.

Since linking to susskind seems to be working, (in two instances before when you were bent on being right), here I link you to him again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUySv...=results_video

You don't even have to be watching the video long to eventually see the wave equation I showed you.

Now move along and learn some physics! And stop asking me whether I can ''spot the mistake''. Impossible to spot when you are under the impression nothing is wrong with it.

Now move along and learn some physics! And stop asking me whether I can ''spot the mistake''. Impossible to spot when you are under the impression nothing is wrong with it.

And that is enough, Goldstone, you were told to discuss the physics not the person.
    Infraction

And macaw that last post was NOT useful as it is your "it's wrong" without an actual explanation as to how and why. So I think you will join Goldstone in being infracted.

This thread is closed.
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC