Note that June 8 transit, much touted by debunkers who KNOW that the
public can't really see this and must `trust NASA', one must have
1. a scope fitted with a solar filter
2. be in the right place (few locations can actually see a transit)
3. during the right time (about a half hour at most)
4. have clear skies and not cloudy
5. else can go to an online site ...
... where NASA will play a video which we can be SURE (haha) will
not have a superimposed dark dot passing over the Sun. Does
Hollywood do this all the time, so that Spiderman can sling about on
a cityscape? Nah!