I have 25 indisputable reasons why we did not land on the Moon:
1. It would have been impossible for the astroNOTS to get from the Command Module to the Conical Space Capsule, as the heat shield would obtruct them.
2. 35 years ago, I read in a textbook from 1959 that the Van Allen Belts contained deadly radiation that would kill anything in them.
3. There isn't any gravity on the Moon, so time would stop flowing and create an oxbow lake.
4. Oxygen turns into a different kind of oxygen when it leaves the Earth's atmosphere, so you couldn't breathe it.
5. It's 250 degrees on the Moon, so the astronauts would melt. This is also why NASA is covering up liquid water on the Moon, since its wicked witch-like astronauts would obviously melt from the water.
6. If I take a thumbnail image from an Apollo mission and blow it up to 5000% in Photoshop I can see alien cities.
7. There are no stars in the photographs.
8. Apollo 24 was supposed to have a color TV camera, but the studio lost power, so there was no TV. NASA's "excuse" was that the camera was "accidentally pointed at the Sun", but everyone knows there is no Sun on the Moon, otherwise the sky wouldn't appear to be black.
9. Israel is always on the top of Apollo pictures of the Earth, proving the whole thing was faked not by NASA, but by the Mossad.
10. Israel is always missing or barely visible from Apollo pictures of the Earth, proving that the whole thing was faked not by the Mossad, but by NASA.
11. There's nothing for rockets to push against in space. I tried jumping in midair but I couldn't, proving that rockets couldn't move in space.
12. The Apollo Conical Space Capsule(tm) couldn't have carried enough fuel to continuosly fire the engine for all two weeks of the mission. Bill Kaysing realized this in 1910, but he was fired from his highly technical NASA job by evil agents of Richard L. Nixon.
13. The Saturn V booster was almost 800 feet high. Since the Moon has 9 less gravities than Earth, than we should multiply the booster's height by the reciprocal of the 9 gravities, or 1/9. So why wasn't the lunar module 88.888 feet high?
14. All the Apollo pictures were faked in Photoshop. Anyone who thinks otherwise has been brainwashed with mind-expanding drugs.
15. The Moon is so bright that it can blind you in a telescope if you don't project it onto a piece of paper. The astronauts would have been blinded orbiting the Moon. In fact, I took an image of the Moon into Photoshop and turned up the contrast, and the Moon turned pure white while the rest of the sky was pure black. This proves that the Moon is a perfect reflector that reflects 100% of the light it receives from the Sun.
16. I took a picture from the Apollo 11 "landing" movie and processed it for 12 hours, and eventually I found an alien civilization there.
17. The Soviets were going to tip the world off to the fake, but they got wheat at reduced prices, so they decided not to.
18. When Nixon proposed the lunar landing program, he didn't know that Bill Kaysing had already decided it was impossible. So he decided in 1965 behind closed doors in Washington to fake the program.
19. The Saturn V actually fell apart as it launched into space. Amateur videos concealed from NASA clearly show huge parts of the Saturn V falling off of the rest of it, proving that the Saturn V was not a real rocket, but rather a hastily constructed, flimsy one.
20. Top-secret video from the Department of Top-Secret Coverups, from a camera in one of the six engines of the Saturn V that, amazingly could survive the heat of the engine with alien technology, also shows pieces of the Saturn V falling off.
21. Tom Hanks was able to fake it. I couldn't tell the difference.
22. If Apollo 13 really exploded, the astronauts would have died.
23. Someone told me once that the lunar module should have created a crater underneath it. But someone else told me it didn't. So it couldn't have landed.
24. There's no air in space to hold the dust grains on the lunar surface apart, so it should have compacted into a hard, rough, hard material.
So those are my 25 unbeatable reasons. I know you "nutters" are going to try to "debunk" my reasons, but it's not possible. I've been researching this since last Tuesday night, and I heard that a self-taught physicist found out that the astroNOTS couldn't fit through the lunar module's hatch. So there. Ha.