Thread: Another ATM-LHC claimant

Another ATM-LHC claimant

Quote Originally Posted by malm1987 View Post
    I've heard a lot about the safety of Proton-Proton collisions, and that they should be completelly safe (with a wide margin for errors). But when it comes to this (HIC) I haven't heard all that much about the safety aspects. So I thought I would ask around here and see if someone have information on the safety aspect of these collisions? Does the LSAG-report cover the safety aspects of high energy heavy ion collisions, or is it only applicable to the Proton-proton collisions?

I'm not suggesting that Strangelets or mBH's could be created, but on a general level, isn't HIC more dangerous to the operators (within CERN's research grounds) and sensitive to failures such as the one that delayed the 7Tev collisions?

What are your thoughts on these collisions? Are they safe?

If anyone wants to know what cern lhc is really doing? Check this thread out,specifically pages 4- 11 of it.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1033616/pg4

Quote Originally Posted by malm1987 View Post
    I've heard a lot about the safety of Proton-Proton collisions, and that they should be completelly safe (with a wide margin for errors). But when it comes to this (HIC) I haven't heard all that much about the safety aspects. So I thought I would ask around here and see if someone have information on the safety aspect of these collisions? Does the LSAG-report cover the safety aspects of high energy heavy ion collisions, or is it only applicable to the Proton-proton collisions?

I'm not suggesting that Strangelets or mBH's could be created, but on a general level, isn't HIC more dangerous to the operators (within CERN's research grounds) and sensitive to failures such as the one that delayed the 7Tev collisions?

What are your thoughts on these collisions? Are they safe?
    If anyone wants to know what cern lhc is really doing? Then check this thread post out,specifically pages 4-11 ,but not limited to that.

Posts moved from: http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....ons-(Nov.-2010)

pssszzz, if you want to make ATM (against the mainstream) claims about what the LHC is doing or going to do, you need to make those claims here, not just by linking to GLP. (Note to everyone, if you go to GLP have your browser at its maximum safety settings - and block popups).

Please make sure you read our rules.
    I don't see any Ice Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    [color=blue]Note to everyone, if you go to GLP have your browser at its maximum safety settings - and block popups
    Oh thanks for that after I followed the link

You probably want to wrap a cold towel round your head to keep cool, as well. I can't really work out what that thread is about, it is so incoherent. But is clearly utterly bonkers: earthquakes cancelled, honeybees dying,

Simple logic and common sense would dictate,If you accelerate particles, then other particles around will be affected in a chain reaction......
    Err, yeah.

Bizarrely, it is full of predictions of doom "in the next 12 hours", "in 2 or 3 weeks" ... all dating back to March.

It's really bizarre that people could come up with things like:

Simple logic and common sense would dictate,If you accelerate particles, then other particles around will be affected in a chain reaction......
    Surely they must be aware that the world around us is full of accelerators. I mean there are accelerators in cancer treatment centers around the world. Surely the person must wonder why they haven't destroyed the universe yet. . .
    As above, so below

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    It's really bizarre that people could come up with things like:

Surely they must be aware that the world around us is full of accelerators. I mean there are accelerators in cancer treatment centers around the world. Surely the person must wonder why they haven't destroyed the universe yet. . .
    Presumably they have never heard of those (or cosmic rays) but the LHC has been all over the news and the Internet.

That thread about the LHC disaster scenarios is 3 1/2 months old. We know definitively from the recent Star Trek movie that a black hole will suck up a planet in a matter of seconds, so therefore we can safely conclude LHC did not destroy the Earth last May in a black hole.

Or it did, and it was replaced with something even stranger.

ETA: I hope no one is expecting any serious refutation of this madness!

Quote Originally Posted by pssszzz View Post
    If anyone wants to know what cern lhc is really doing? Check this thread out,specifically pages 4- 11 of it.

So, nothing predicted in your blog happened. Do you have a revised predictio?

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Though they are disappearing, I suspect at one point everyone on the Internet had an electron accelerator in their house - A Cathode Ray tube
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Though they are disappearing, I suspect at one point everyone on the Internet had an electron accelerator in their house - A Cathode Ray tube
    Hey, I'm reading this on one......Oh well, I always wanted to see the inside of a black hole.
    "There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know. There is much you have to learn. Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace." --Galaxy Being

What is a Phantom Wormhole?

A lot of games look better on a good quality CRT than they do on a Flat panel. I always use a 20" Trinitron on my games machine.
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

Well, apparently pssszzz is not willing to discuss this.
    Thread closed
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC