I’m sorry. I can’t English well. My native language is not English.
I make simulation video of the negative mass. Negative mass(energy) can explain the dark energy and dark matter.
Motion of the negative mass and dark matter -1
Motion of the negative mass and dark matter -2
Many problems explained by negative mass
- Almost uniformly distribution of the dark matter,
- Non-observation of the star and galaxy consists of dark matter,
- Dark matter clumping around galaxy,
- Rotation curve of the galaxy -Centripetal force effect,
- Low interaction between dark matter when collision occurs between dark matter,
- Collision of Bullet Cluster,
- Non-observation of dark matter at the Earth and Solar system (Xenon100, CDMS II…)
- Nonbaryonic dark matter condition,
- Observed value of the dark energy(10^(-47)GeV^4),
- Repulsive force needed for accelerating expansion,
- It is show that result of original field equation(Λ=0) of general relativity is right.
HSS(The High-z Supernova Search) team : Brian P. Schmidt, et al :
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9805201 14P, 26~29lines.
If Λ=0, Ω_m = - 0.38(±0.22) : negative mass density
SCP(Supernova Cosmology Project) team : S.Perlmutter et al.
If Λ=0, Ω_m = - 0.4(±0.1) : negative mass density
For the momentum conservation, Refer to 5th, 6th posting.
Refer to 5th, 6th posting.
1-2)The law of motion of negative mass and positive mass
1-3)The law of motion of negative mass and negative mass
Hypothesis of dark matter and dark energy with negative mass :