Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Photo Proves Aliens Created Nazca Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Also experts have said that if an airplane did land it would obliterate the line.
    It doesn't take an expert to say that. Just someone who knows how the lines were made. It's not as though they're somehow embedded into the soil or something. The only reason the lines are still there after all this time is how very, very dry the region is. They're just the soil under the surface layer, not even an inch down.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

If they are not disturbed (expect by normal weather), foot beaten paths can show ostensibly visible traces over long periods of time in many places.

The compression of the soil can cause a difference in the vegetation that can grow on them (if any) compared to the soil directly next to them.

Aerial photography with analytic equipment can show those differences over extended time periods, i.e. thousands of years.

I dunno gang, I think it's highly likely that beings capable of interstellar travel would love to come to pre-industrial planets and draw lines in the sand.

I mean, even Vulcans probably like to go camping.
    What does God need with a starship?

Quote Originally Posted by orreman7 View Post
    One of mankinds greatest mysteries, the Nazca Lines in Peru, may have been solved. To date no plausable answers have provided the who, how and why of Nazca until now. The answer to this centuries old mystery was found in an accidental UFO photo taken by an amatuer photographer/researcher in San Diego. The now famous "Inaja UFO Photo", which is currently featured at the "Science of Aliens" exhibit at the San Diego Air & Space Museum, has been authenticated by experts around the world and resulted in numerous front page features, radio interviews and TV spots. A 2006 CBS UFO Special highlighted the discovery with evidence the Los Angeles Times labeled "UNSETTLING". I invite all members of this esteemed forum to visit my non-profit research website and take the entire 30+ tour and decide for yourself if the who, how and why of Nazca have been solved. Along the way you will see how a famous pyramid in Mexico may be a purposefully designed GIANT humanhead. Google "Inaja UFO Photo" or go to

http://www.orreman7.com/BestUFOphotoever.html

I look forward to your comments orreman7
    Orreman7, it appears that you have taken some less than stellar photographs of ...... birds. At least I consider that far more likely than flying so-called aliens.

I'll also raise the same point here than I have in a couple of other CT threads. The term "aliens" has no referent in reality. You might as well say that your photo is proof of blarnosnash, weenohock and joopersnitch.
    Last edited by Gobligok; 2010-Mar-18 at 09:00 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by kleindoofy View Post
    If they are not disturbed (expect by normal weather), foot beaten paths can show ostensibly visible traces over long periods of time in many places.

The compression of the soil can cause a difference in the vegetation that can grow on them (if any) compared to the soil directly next to them.

Aerial photography with analytic equipment can show those differences over extended time periods, i.e. thousands of years.
    It's one of the ways to spot ancient sites. 'Crop marks' are important indicators of Bronze age, Iron Age, Saxon etc field lines or settlement sites. Towards the end of summer when things dry out a bit they stand out as lighter or darker lines in a field of wheat or across a meadow.
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

Never mind a plane (or ET) damaging the lines if it tried to land, what about the plane surviving? Looks like the gravel traps around a race track.

Bruce Maccabbe was the first to declare the objects Unidentifaible & Opaque. The triangular formation in the left corner of the photo duplicates numerous videos seen recently of UFOs, furthermore they are stretching to the right as another acorn shaped object on the right moves to the left to join them. Hasn't anyone mythodically examined each page in sequence so we can talk specifics. I am proposing that a pattern has been found on numerous different UFOs. Somebody please check this out.

I see birds fly in formation. Have they been ruled out and who are the experts and what part of the display in San Diego are these images playing?

The curator and his staff at the Alien Exhibit were impressed enough to feature a composite of enlargements of my UFO photo at the Air & Space Museum in San Diego. Along with an illustration of three UFOs is my front page Beach & Bay Press article and some verbage on the bottom that goes UFOs??? The large piece is situated at the entance to the exhibit and it represents a major accomplishment to have passed the highest inspection by these aviation professionals who judged it worthy of inclusion.

Birds also have wings and are photographed with obvious appendages in different positions. these ten objects have no wings and almost the same tight density. I went back 2 weeks later and photographed birds and planes in the same position and after enlarging them in my own Omega C760 Enlarger could easily tell the difference.

Bruce Maccabbe was the first to declare the objects Unidentifaible & Opaque. The triangular formation in the left corner of the photo duplicates numerous videos seen recently of UFOs, furthermore they are stretching to the right as another acorn shaped object on the right moves to the left to join them. Hasn't anyone mythodically examined each page in sequence so we can talk specifics. I am proposing that a pattern has been found on numerous different UFOs. Somebody please check this out.
    I don't think "go read my website" is how this CT section is supposed to work.

I'm not too interested in your website, though. I'm interested in the title of this thread: "UFO Photo Proves Aliens Created Nazca Lines." I'm even more interested in what your referent in reality is for the term "aliens." Please elucidate. Thank you.

hese ten objects have no wings and almost the same tight density.
    And exactly how do you know that?

I went back 2 weeks later and photographed birds and planes in the same position and after enlarging them in my own Omega C760 Enlarger could easily tell the difference.
    How far away were the objects in the "UFO" photograph? How large were they? Velocity? If you don't know, what do arbitrary photos of readily-identifiable birds and planes in roughly the "same position" demonstrate?

What connection do "UFOs" have with "aliens," and what connection do "aliens" have with what we might ostensibly call objective reality?

I've just taken an image that's conclusive proof that Aliens are visiting Denmark.

The enlarged part clearly shows two saucer shaped crafts flying in formation.

Except I took it from my chair and it's spots on the window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image001s.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	11863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image001z.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	11864  

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

I've seen this kind of photo many times before; these featureless spots are almost always birds. (Sometimes they are insects instead). To compare them with other bird photos you have taken you need to get the same species at the same distance under the same lighting conditions.

Incidentally, about the 'triangular formation'; any three dots form a triangle, so triangular formations prove nothing.
    . .

And to state the obvious once again, this photo has absolutely no connection with the Nasca lines.

Quote Originally Posted by eburacum45 View Post
    I've seen this kind of photo many times before; these featureless spots are almost always birds. (Sometimes they are insects instead). To compare them with other bird photos you have taken you need to get the same species at the same distance under the same lighting conditions.

Incidentally, about the 'triangular formation'; any three dots form a triangle, so triangular formations prove nothing.
    . .
    My bold.
    Sorry I was there and there were no birds present when Henrik took that picture on his mobile phone. As for insects, phah! it is still winter.
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

And take the photo using the same camera, with the same settings and the same film, later scanned using the same equipment at the same settings.
    And precisely repeat all steps of manipulation done to the digital copy.

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

... The triangular formation in the left corner of the photo duplicates numerous videos seen recently of UFOs ...
    So you're saying that a comparison with other pictures confirms your findings? A comparison with other pictures of UFOs?

That's circular logic.

If you want to use those other pictures to substantiate your claim, you first have to prove, beyond any doubt, that those other pictures are *truly* pictures of UFOs. Can you do that?

Sorry, but I doubt that very much.

When you come to BAUT, you're not among people who accept every blob on a picture as proof of aliens. Or any blob for that matter.

... Hasn't anyone mythodically examined each page in sequence ...
    Aren't Freudian slips fun?

I'm sure you meant "methodologically," but "myth" is certainly more suitable.

... Somebody please check this out.
    I'm afraid many people here have better things to do with their time. Like painting the bottom side of the cellar steps or feeding unicorns in the park.

Time for a reality check.

Bruce Maccabbe was the first to declare the objects Unidentifaible & Opaque. .
    Maccabbe declares the objects "unidentifiable and opaque" any you consider this evidence for your case?

Bruce Maccabbe was the first to declare the objects Unidentifaible & Opaque.
    Unidentifiable, I can agree with. But you are claiming to identify them. That requires some more convincing evidence.

The triangular formation in the left corner of the photo duplicates numerous videos seen recently of UFOs
    Three objects can only form a straight line ("wow, look at that alignment, it must mean something") or a triangle ("wow, look a triangle, that is just like all those other trangles I have seen").

acorn shaped object
    "Blob" might be a better description. Have you heard of pareidolia? You need something a bit more objective than this.

on the right moves to the left to join them
    Sorry, its a photo. How can you tell how things are moving? And what does it prove anyway. I assume you have observed birds in flight; how does this differ from behavior like that?

Hasn't anyone mythodically examined each page in sequence so we can talk specifics.
    I did take a look. Ignoring the fact that it has to be a candidate for worst website design ever, all I found was random photos of unrelated things. With some vague descriptions trying to draw some implausible connections between them.

Your "analysis" of the grainy "blob" on page 2 is quite amusing though. By the way, there are well established image processing algorithms for extracting details such as outlines from images. Drawing a shape by hand, surprisingly, is not one of them.

I am proposing that a pattern has been found on numerous different UFOs.
    You think you can see some common patterns. This is a long way from demonstrating that (a) these common patterns exist using some objective measure and (b) what they might mean if they do. If all your UFO pictures are birds, for example, we would expect to see some common patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    My bold.
    Sorry I was there and there were no birds present when Henrik took that picture on his mobile phone.
    That's County Durham in Denmark, is it?

The curator and his staff at the Alien Exhibit were impressed enough to feature a composite of enlargements of my UFO photo at the Air & Space Museum in San Diego.
    But; what is it's context? According to thier website, it looks like they are taking many concepts (both sightings and SciFi) and comparing it to the real science.
    Since I'm a few thousand miles away, I can only guess that they are using these enlargements as an attention getter or introduction to some discussion.
    Along with an illustration of three UFOs is my front page Beach & Bay Press article and some verbage on the bottom that goes UFOs??? The large piece is situated at the entance to the exhibit and it represents a major accomplishment to have passed the highest inspection by these aviation professionals who judged it worthy of inclusion.
    "some verbage on the bottom"? Your article? Did you write it, or are you saying it's about you?
    Without seeing the article I can only guess that you are speaking of a caption for the picture. It's also hard to tell if the "accomplishment" is being attributed to the exhibit or the picture. News reports seem to make things sound ambiguous when taken out of context. They also love to sensationalize things.

Quote Originally Posted by NEOWatcher View Post
    News reports seem to make things sound ambiguous when taken out of context. They also love to sensationalize things.
    What?! Never! I'm going to have to see some proof before I believe those wild accusations! Oh. Right. Carry on.

Personally, I believe that there's a species of rare flying cows that's inhabited the earth for centuries, but are very elusive. This photo shows some flying dots and we don't know what those dots are. Finally, I have concrete proof that it's a herd of flying cattle! Game over, mainstream science! Your ballooning bovine conspiracy lays in ruins!

. . . Or, it's just a photo with some dots in it, which doesn't actually tell us anything about what those dots might be. I wonder how a rational person should handle such a thing? (Hint: by looking at the most rational explanations first, before jumping to some wild and unsupported conclusion).

That's County Durham in Denmark, is it?
    Yep, something like that.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Board Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Bruce Maccabbe was the first to declare the objects Unidentifaible & Opaque.

How does this constitute the "authentication" you claimed? Simply ruling out certain selected common anomalies doesn't provide proof of aliens, as you are claiming in the title of this thread.

The triangular formation in the left corner of the photo duplicates numerous videos seen recently of UFOs

And how many different ways can a triangle appear?

...another acorn shaped object on the right moves to the left to join them.

You didn't see the "craft" until you developed the picture. Assessments of motion are completely speculative at this point.

Hasn't anyone mythodically examined each page in sequence so we can talk specifics.

"Mythodically." How Freudian. I think you mean "methodically."

No, the way it works here is not, "Everyone go please read every single page on my web site." Especially when you're so vigorously trying to promote yourself as an evangelist of the UFO gospel. Present your best case here and now.

I thought this was laid to rest when it was demonstrated that all these lines mark underground water courses? The waterways marked by name drawn as symbols.

Waterways that are proven to exist, unlike extraterrestrials.

The "BEST UFO PHOTO EVER!" consists of 10 indistinguishable blobs on the horizon?

I think the term 'Unidentified Flying Object' gets used too loosely and too often. Just because it's unidentifiable to you doesn't mean it's unidentifiable. Just because it hasn't been identified doesn't mean you can identify it as an alien space craft.

It's a photo of some potentially identifiable and, in all likelihood, totally terrestrial objects.

My guess? Birds. Again.

...it represents a major accomplishment to have passed the highest inspection by these aviation professionals who judged it worthy of inclusion.

Oh please. They licensed your photo for their exhibit. Don't make such a big deal out of it. Here's the museum's summary:

http://www.aerospacemuseum.org/upcom...eofaliens.html

Note the decidedly sensational "hooks." I noticed they also licensed images from Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and that they talk about the UFO phenomenon, aliens in fiction, and a whole host of marginally scientific topics.

"Highest inspection?" "Aviation professionals?" Good heavens, you make it sound like you won the Nobel prize or something. On what criteria did they "judge" your photo? Are you really implying that it constitutes any kind of scientific verification or endorsement of your claims that those little black specks represent alien spacecraft?

Sorry, but the ability to attract attention doesn't constitute a confirmation of the claim, especially since you seem to seek it so vigorously.

Birds also have wings and are photographed with obvious appendages in different positions.

Photographed that way always in all cases? Your blobs are right at the grain limit of the film. To pretend you can extract meaningful contours is ridiculous. To pretend that all appendages will be prominent enough to exceed the Nyquist limit is preposterous.

I went back 2 weeks later and photographed birds and planes in the same position...

No. You went back and photographed those known objects in positions that you cannot verify represent the original conditions of your UFO photo. You didn't notice the original objects when you photographed them, only after you developed the film. So you have no way of determining whether the birds you photographed later were the same kind of bird or were far enough away to duplicate the original photographic conditions.

You attempted to falsify the bird hypothesis, but you did so unscientifically.