PDA

View Full Version : Final Notice... Debunked ?

astromark
2009-Jul-19, 07:15 AM
As we move into celebration mode. 40 years is a long time. I was 17 and, had just entered the
world of being a professional student. Being paid to learn...and teach., how great. I brought the class room to a standstill as the radio broadcast the landing ... Over the decades ensuing some shadow of doubt has been cast across humanities greatest achievement. Not that the nay sayers got much support from me or this website. It might be what started this.
My question is simple enough... Now that The latest NASA Lunar orbiter is descending into its tighter orbit and has already winged images of several of the actual landing sights back to us.. The argument is dead. They are there. I have seen them. If you doubt my Integrity at all go search the NASA web site. The highly resolved images are better than I thought they would be. And there in the middle of all that is wonderful. Stands the descent platform that the Eagle was sitting on. Is this proof enough to quieten the idiots... ?

Jeff Root
2009-Jul-19, 07:52 AM
Thanks, Mark!

I put a lot of hard work into making those images perfect. Wait till you
see the one coming out in about three weeks!

I was 16 when Apollo 11 flew. The next year I got to put my hand on the
side of the command module. Now it's covered in plastic and out of reach.

I might as well ask: When I saw the command module in 1970, there was
something written on the panels of the lower equipment bay. My guess is
that it was a thank-you from the crew. Does anyone know what it says?
I've known it was there for 39 years, but I don't think I've ever mentioned
it before.

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

novaderrik
2009-Jul-19, 04:49 PM
from the perspective of the true believers- and the people that make money manipulating those true believers- these new pictures from NASA will change nothing.
they will just say that they faked the missions 40 years ago, and they faked the new pictures today to keep the coverup going strong.
but there will be a lot of fence sitters that are won over to the side of truth, so ultimately, who really cares what the deniers say.

JustAFriend
2009-Jul-19, 05:01 PM
You can't stop stupid.

astromark
2009-Jul-20, 03:43 AM
:)As naive as it looks... I think we should try harder:)

Swift
2009-Jul-20, 01:04 PM
There are several threads on this topic already in the CT forum, this is probably the most active (http://www.bautforum.com/conspiracy-theories/89665-beware-apollo-hoaxers-your-silly-theory-finally-coming-end.html). And though it is highly tempting, lets not call anyone "idiots". I'm going to close this thread, unless someone can me convince of a significant need for it.