PDA

View Full Version : State of the Rebellion in 2004

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-08, 04:41 AM
I was making fun of Humphrey on another thread in another forum, and realiced that it was inapropriate, so I thought that I would continue here.

We were making up stories about one another to convince our followeres of how good we were and how bad and evil he is.

In thinking about what I had said about him, I realiced that it was wrong and that I should have treated it in a different way.

<In a singsong voice of a third grader>

Humphrey likes girls!
Humphrey has a girlfriend (OK, I know it is a fiancee, but what normal 10 year old has a fiancee?)
Humphrey kisses girls! (OK, probably only 1). He's gonna get cooties.

Humphrey
2004-Jan-08, 04:49 AM
-Nasa Fan is a girl, so she has cooties!!!
-oh yah well...."Nasa fan and Hasslehhoff sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

*pppffftttt* :-P

[runs away snickering]

Gmann
2004-Jan-08, 04:50 AM
He has been asking for it. He claims to rule "Gtopia". The place cannot exist, since I am the Gmann, and never approved the unauthorized of the use of the 7th letter. He is getting what he deserves. His minions cannot touch me, because it is about 17 degrees right now, and they would freeze solid before they reached Atlanta.

Humphrey
2004-Jan-08, 04:57 AM
Bah! half of my special ops troops origonate from canada! We can survive the harshes winter freezes. The only thing that can slow us is....wait why would i tell you that? go figure it out for yourself!!!

G'Topia lives and is strong! If it wasn't for the underhanded tactics of the dictatorship that calls itself the rebellion we would have beneficial peace and prosperity for all of the worlds new minio....um....peace loving citizens.

Gmann
2004-Jan-08, 05:04 AM
I hope they fight better than they spell :o

(cheap nitpicking)

An Imo's pizza, a sack of ten, and some Bud... they will defect. :lol:

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-08, 05:22 AM
-Nasa Fan is a girl, so she has cooties!!!
-oh yah well...."Nasa fan and Hasslehhoff sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

*pppffftttt* :-P

[runs away snickering]

That was actually a good one.

I hope they fight better than they spell

(cheap nitpicking)

My excuse is that English is not my first language. :D

Lycus
2004-Jan-08, 07:38 AM
You see the distant flames,
They bellow in the night!
You fight in all our names
For what we know is right!
And when you all get shot,
And cannot carry on,
Though you die
La Resistance lives on!

You may get stabbed in the head
With a dagger or a sword!
You may be burned to death,
Or skinned alive or worse!
But when they torture you,
You will not feel the need to run for
Though you die
La Resistance lives on!

Humphrey
2004-Jan-08, 07:42 AM
heh. the south park movie was stupid, but it did have some really catchy songs. :-)

ZaphodBeeblebrox
2004-Jan-08, 12:04 PM
heh. the south park movie was stupid, but it did have some really catchy songs. :-)

Yeah like, So, Say the Word, M'Kay.

So, does that mean that Mr. Mackee, is Always Swearing?

Normandy6644
2004-Jan-08, 02:35 PM
Hmmm, never thought of it that way. Perhaps he is. M'kay!

gethen
2004-Jan-08, 02:46 PM
Gotta go with Humphrey. I remember him as just a little tad by the name of g99, and now here he is, taking over the world. Sentimental favorite.

Tensor
2004-Jan-08, 02:53 PM
Of course I enjoy picking on Humphrey. And I will continue because of this:

Thanks Tensor, you are now promoted to General in charge of insults in my fight against Humphrey

Humphrey
2004-Jan-08, 09:29 PM
Woohoo! :-D Another to add to the force!
Take that you rebelious scum!

[goes off to practice the chicken dance.....the dance he plans as his and Rachels first dance. ]

I am hoping she will like it. It's going to be a surprise. :-)

gethen
2004-Jan-08, 11:49 PM

[goes off to practice the chicken dance.....the dance he plans as his and Rachels first dance. ]

Some surprizes are good, others................. :wink:

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-09, 02:07 AM

Humphrey, as a woman I have to say that that is not a good idea. You want a nice slow song, so practice shuffeling your feet around in time to the music, or be real romantic and learn how to waltz. :D

The Supreme Canuck
2004-Jan-09, 02:08 AM
Agh! Missed this thread!

*Jumps on the Humphrey support bandwagon*

There, all better...

:)

Humphrey
2004-Jan-09, 04:23 AM
I can slow dance, but not waltz.

Canuck: you can get Cuba.

Pi Man
2004-Jan-09, 04:31 AM
Wow!! This is cool! This thread started out as an sophomoric war of wills. Lesse some more! :D

Sigma_Orionis
2004-Jan-09, 12:18 PM
Ok Pi Man I surrender what in blazes is your sig?

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/GM/GS/MU d- s+:+ a--- C++ U--->+++ P--->+++++ L+>+++++ E? W++ N? o? K? w+>--- O? !M V? PS !PE Y+ PGP t+(t++)>+++ 5 X+>++++ R tv+ b+>++ DI++ D+ G++>++++ e>+++ h! !r y?
------END GEEK CODE------

It seems an attempt to mimic a PGP message.....

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-10, 05:03 AM
I have contacted the future Mrs. Humphrey and told her about his plan to do the chicken dance as their first dance as man and wife, and that I have heard a rumor that Humphrey likes Daisy--I will just neglet to inform her that Daisy is a cute little cocker spaniel puppy.

Humphrey
2004-Jan-10, 05:33 AM
I have contacted the future Mrs. Humphrey and told her about his plan to do the chicken dance as their first dance as man and wife, and that I have heard a rumor that Humphrey likes Daisy--I will just neglet to inform her that Daisy is a cute little cocker spaniel puppy.

:o Huly crud. You hit one right on the nail this time. Well close. My best friend here has a dog i was playing with today named Daisy. Except its a golden lab mix. I am building up security right now. Guard duity turtles and sstufed teddy bears will be on patroll 24 hours a day.

[Places Brownie on window sill looking out the window]

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-10, 06:48 PM
I just spoke with my stuffed animals and I warned them about you. They will set up a communications network, and they will make your stuffed animals--including Brownie--turn on you.

So here it is, a fair warning, watch out or one day brownie will jump down from that window sill and attack you.

I am also sending messages through the dog barking network, and soon dogs will be howling outside your window at all times of the day and night, dogs will pee and poop on your lawn and create an unpleasant odor right outside your door, and then your complex will charge you all sorts of fines for not cleaning up after Humphrey--I have convinced them that Humphrey is a dog in a turtle costume. :D

PS, I am disapointed in you, I "insulted" you on the FWIS thread and I have yet to see a response from you.

http://loresinger.com/FWIS/viewtopic.php?t=55

Humphrey
2004-Jan-10, 09:33 PM
oops. missed that on that board. replied. :-)

Hmmm...stuffed animal metwork? Thats is devious. I would never of thought of that. I will make sure my stuffed animals are loyal to me and my army. They will go throught basic Marine training and i will reward them with oodles of food and things to destroy. Plus the next chance i get i am getting a Sumo wrestler to stand guard outside my door. Preferably one dressed up in drag. That way you won't knoqw they are a sumo wrestler untill too late! HaHa! Long Live the Empire of G'Topia!

I will also now put into plan operation Toilet paper. I will now replace all toilet paper in your place with the cheap harsh single ply stuff they use in public restrooms that falls apoart very easily and is very harsh on the bottom. HaHa! You will have rashes and wont be able to sit down! :-P

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-11, 01:41 AM
Ha, the toilet paper ploy won't work--I use that really cheap brown stuff that looks like packing paper.

OK, OK that is a lie, under the concept of TMI, my uncle used to use that, and some friends of my dad used to use that at their summer house.

Sumo Wrestler? You think a guy in an oversized diaper scares me? I told you I have friends who make the guys from deliverance look like wimps. "Squeal like a pig."

PS Please see what he says about his supporters in the other thread.

...they are all wimps

mike alexander
2004-Jan-11, 05:19 AM
Just thawing out after a week of snow 'n ice. Who sent this mess?

NASA Fan
2004-Jan-12, 01:00 AM
Humphrey

mike alexander
2004-Jan-12, 01:46 AM
Should have known. Grounded the entire wing with icing. Pilots have been eating so many pecan pies I'm not sure they'll fit in their G-suits anymore.

Understand, I don't hate Humphrey. I LIKE Humphrey. But... sic semper tyrannis.... or is it sic transit, gloria? Both?

sarongsong
2004-Jan-16, 01:10 AM
Bah! half of my special ops troops originate from canada! We can survive the harshes winter freezes. The only thing that can slow us is....wait why would i tell you that? go figure it out for yourself!!!
"One if by land..."
-37 in Mt. Washington, NH...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3E051417