PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati will make Saturn into another sun.

Redtail
2007-Apr-13, 11:27 PM
I ran a search for this and didn't see it, sorry of it's been posted before.

***WARNING****IQ MAY DROP WHILE READING THE FOLLOWING***WARNING***

When The Illuminati Says Look Down, Look Up To Saturn For Radiation Shower That May Kill Billions
The Cassini Project is not fiction, as NASA has spacecraft orbiting the gaseous planet loaded with 72 pounds of plutonium ready to rock the heavens, rearrange the solar system and destroy planet Earth.
9 Jun 2006
By Greg Szymanski

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/9-June-2006.html

While the enemy within has Americans looking for nuclear and biological attacks coming from Al Qaeda, the real attack may really be coming from a spacecraft now orbiting Saturn.

As out of this world as it sounds, The New World Order NASA minions are "creating a new star using a plutonium bomb" with plans to hit Saturn with such force that the heavens will be rocked and the earth will be showered with radiation, wiping out life as we know it with one wild, magnanimous scientific brush stroke.

Sound outlandish and impossible? Sound like a science fiction movie?

But nothing is out of the realm of possibility for the evil Illuminati since their global plan, documented in numerous writings, include wiping out approximately 80 per cent of the world's population.

And what better way to create a rapture or great chastisement then by blowing up a gas giant like Saturn with 72 pounds of plutonium, create a new star and then heat-up the new star's moon, Titan, making it habitable by 2033 for guess who?

Yes, if you guessed Lucifer's followers, the Illuminati, then you guessed right.

And if you wondered if the project really exists then you guessed right again since it exists under the name of NASA's Cassini Project. To make matters even worse, the name Cassini is taken from a Jesuit-trained Italian astronomer named Cassini, giving researchers and historians another clue as to who really are the spiritual controllers of the New World Order.

Further, the project has been named the Lucifer Project since the intent of those behind it is to name the new star created from the plutonium explosion on Saturn, Lucifer. Also, an article at www.rinf.com without an author's name attached asked, "Why is creating a star from one of our gaseous giants commonly known as the "Lucifer Project"?

The potential star's name was first dubbed "Lucifer" by A.C. Clarke in his novel "2010". Lucifer is less of an actual deity and more of a concept representative of several ideas here. Lucifer, literally "light-bearer", represents rebellion, claiming god-ship, bringing enlightenment, and mastering knowledge. Lucifer is a symbol of casting off the overlord and trusting the light from within, the concept of breaking out of the subservient shell of "God's dominion" and claiming the universe as one's own to conquer. 20 21

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

Van Rijn
2007-Apr-13, 11:53 PM
That's funny.

The Cassini Project is not fiction, as NASA has spacecraft orbiting the gaseous planet loaded with 72 pounds of plutonium ready to rock the heavens, rearrange the solar system and destroy planet Earth.

Wow. That's impressive. How do you "rock the heavens" exactly, I wonder?

As out of this world as it sounds, The New World Order NASA minions are "creating a new star using a plutonium bomb" with plans to hit Saturn with such force that the heavens will be rocked and the earth will be showered with radiation, wiping out life as we know it with one wild, magnanimous scientific brush stroke.

Uhm, I thought the earth was going to be destroyed. Ok, not quite so bad as I was told.

But nothing is out of the realm of possibility for the evil Illuminati since their global plan, documented in numerous writings, include wiping out approximately 80 per cent of the world's population.

I thought "life as we know it" was going to be wiped out. Things are looking up!

And what better way to create a rapture or great chastisement then by blowing up a gas giant like Saturn with 72 pounds of plutonium, create a new star and then heat-up the new star's moon, Titan, making it habitable by 2033 for guess who?

How do you blow up Saturn and turn it into a star at the same time? How do you blow up Saturn, rearrange the solar system, rock the heavens, destroy life as we know it on earth, and make Titan habitable?

(Also, it would be quite a trick making Titan habitable, given its atmosphere, but given the other issues, that would be redundant. By the way, I laughed out loud at this bit.)

And if you wondered if the project really exists then you guessed right again since it exists under the name of NASA's Cassini Project. To make matters even worse, the name Cassini is taken from a Jesuit-trained Italian astronomer named Cassini, giving researchers and historians another clue as to who really are the spiritual controllers of the New World Order.

The fiends! To think they would name a Saturn space probe after a famous astronomer that studied Saturn. It's horrible!

The potential star's name was first dubbed "Lucifer" by A.C. Clarke in his novel "2010".

Of course, that was Jupiter, which had been turned into a star by arbitrarily advanced alien technology, by shrinking Jupiter and increasing its density. I'm sure that Clarke would know that a nuke, even a real one, would be completely irrelevant. But, hey, it sounds good, right?

BertL
2007-Apr-13, 11:55 PM

But nothing is out of the realm of possibility for the evil Illuminati
That could just as well be straight from a parody website, especially the "evil Illuminati" part.

Jason Thompson
2007-Apr-14, 12:04 AM
And what better way to create a rapture or great chastisement then by blowing up a gas giant like Saturn with 72 pounds of plutonium,

Yes, I'm sure 72 pounds of non-fissionable plutonium would be just the right amount to detonate over one billion billion billion pounds of Saturn.

Did none of these people notice how conspicuously the Galieleo probe failed to do this with jupiter, despite the same predictions being made back then?

It's just a rather more extreme version of nuclear-phobia. Cassini has nuclear material onboard, therefore it must be part of some EEEEEEVIL plot....

create a new star and then heat-up the new star's moon, Titan, making it habitable by 2033 for guess who?

Firstly I can't see anything orbiting that close to a star being very habitable, and secondly heating it will just turn Titan from a cold hydrocarbon covered wateland into a warm hydrocarbon covered wasteland. Where will the oxygen magically come from to make it habitable?

To make matters even worse, the name Cassini is taken from a Jesuit-trained Italian astronomer named Cassini,

My god, they really just derived the name Cassini frmo a guy called Cassini? That's incredible....

TheOncomingStorm
2007-Apr-14, 12:11 AM
Firstly I can't see anything orbiting that close to a star being very habitable, and secondly heating it will just turn Titan from a cold hydrocarbon covered wateland into a warm hydrocarbon covered wasteland. Where will the oxygen magically come from to make it habitable?

That is what the Huygens probe was for.:)

Gillianren
2007-Apr-14, 01:32 AM

Why, yes! Yes, it does! Not one I'd watch, admittedly . . . .

Occam
2007-Apr-14, 05:57 AM
These people just don't comprehend (amongst many other things) the scale of the Solar System and what it takes to make a sun. If every nuclear weapon in existence were taken to Saturn and simutaneously detonated, it would hardly hiccup - though the cloud patterns may be more interesting for a few days. Saturn is immense but nowhere near large enough to sustain fusion, no matter how the Illuminati encouraged it.

Sound like a science fiction movie?

Excellent! :D

Redtail
2007-Apr-14, 06:34 AM

Actually I'm thinking of sending a script in to SciFi, I'm hoping to get Bruce Campbell.

Seriously though, while reading this I thought, "One would have to be an absolute genius to come up with something this wrong."

Grand_Lunar
2007-Apr-14, 11:24 AM
If Sci-Fi doesn't take this, perhaps Comedy Central would?

Damien Evans
2007-Apr-14, 02:50 PM
I ran a search for this and didn't see it, sorry of it's been posted before.

***WARNING****IQ MAY DROP WHILE READING THE FOLLOWING***WARNING***

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

i can feel the intelligence draining...

That has to be a joke, right?

Grashtel
2007-Apr-14, 03:13 PM

You obviously have much more faith in humanity than me, sticking around here and ApolloHoax.net and watching the various CTists and loonies will cure you of that quickly enough.

Jim
2007-Apr-14, 09:42 PM
If Sci-Fi doesn't take this, perhaps Comedy Central would?

Please don't insult Comedy Central. These are the folks who bring us such classy movies as Dumb and Dumberer.

Van Rijn
2007-Apr-14, 10:15 PM

You do wonder. It's one thing to repeat the nuclear bomb nonsense, but the self-contradiction from statement to statement is another.

Grashtel
2007-Apr-14, 10:30 PM
You do wonder. It's one thing to repeat the nuclear bomb nonsense, but the self-contradiction from statement to statement is another.
Taking a look at the site its from http://www.arcticbeacon.com/ (which doesn't actually have the article at the linked location) I would say that it is probably not a satire or other form of humor.

Edit:
The correct link for the article quoted in the OP is http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/9-June-2006.html

Redtail
2007-Apr-14, 11:21 PM

I'm still trying to figure that out. From what I've seen so far I don't think it is.

Swift
2007-Apr-15, 03:01 AM
Well, they are the Illuminati - as in illumination. Maybe they want a second sun because they just need a night-light. :eh:

Damien Evans
2007-Apr-15, 02:52 PM
Taking a look at the site its from http://www.arcticbeacon.com/ (which doesn't actually have the article at the linked location) I would say that it is probably not a satire or other form of humor.

Edit:
The correct link for the article quoted in the OP is http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/9-June-2006.html

alright, that's not a joke...

how unfortunate

Orion437
2007-Apr-15, 03:50 PM
I wonder, what would be the pre-requisites to be a member of The New World Order NASA :lol: ?

parallaxicality
2007-Apr-15, 07:05 PM
I don't think my jaw muscles are working; I can't stop gaping.

Even when Arthur C Clarke came up with the idea (admittedly with unobtainium, rather than plutonium) I couldn't figure out how it could be done, since you'd have to increase Jupiter's mass by 75 times before it became a proper star.

Now this guy's saying that they're trying to do it with Saturn? Which is a third the size of Jupiter? with 75 pounds of plutonium? I'm not even sure you could make a decent dirty bomb with 75 pounds of plutonium.

It has to be a joke. Why else use Clarke's name for the new star?

EDIT: Just in case I get cornered on this, I should ask: is it actually possible to create a sustained fusion reaction in the atmosphere of a gas giant?

Grashtel
2007-Apr-15, 08:34 PM
I don't think my jaw muscles are working; I can't stop gaping.

Even when Arthur C Clarke came up with the idea (admittedly with unobtainium, rather than plutonium) I couldn't figure out how it could be done, since you'd have to increase Jupiter's mass by 75 times before it became a proper star.

Now this guy's saying that they're trying to do it with Saturn? Which is a third the size of Jupiter? with 75 pounds of plutonium? I'm not even sure you could make a decent dirty bomb with 75 pounds of plutonium.

Have you read the rest of the site? Its either for real or such a good parody as to be indistinguishable from the real thing.

EDIT: Just in case I get cornered on this, I should ask: is it actually possible to create a sustained fusion reaction in the atmosphere of a gas giant?
Not unless you happen to be able to make fusion occur at far lower temperatures and pressures than is normally possible or you are able to compress the entire planet.

Van Rijn
2007-Apr-15, 10:33 PM

The monoliths increase Jupiter's density, allowing fusion at the core. Of course, if you can build devices that can transmute matter, replicate (and presumably repair) themselves, and therefore operate indefinitely, then you could just have them operate as millions of fusion reactors. No need to fiddle with a planet's density.

You could build a nuke with less than 75 pounds of plutonium 239. However, this is plutonium 238, which changes things considerably.

It is a joke, on many levels, but I don't think the writer realizes it.

No.

Occam
2007-Apr-16, 01:05 AM
Just in case I get cornered on this, I should ask: is it actually possible to create a sustained fusion reaction in the atmosphere of a gas giant?
No, that's why they're gas giants. If it it was big enough to sustain fusion, it would be a star already.

Van Rijn
2007-Apr-16, 01:45 AM
And even stars don't have sustained fusion in the upper atmosphere.

Grashtel
2007-Apr-16, 01:48 AM
Occam fix your quote, Parallaxicality said that not me, I was just quoting it in order to answer it.

Ilya
2007-Apr-16, 02:15 AM
Didn't somebody (same people?) claim exactly same thing about Galileo and Jupiter?

Maksutov
2007-Apr-16, 03:02 AM
As a person who was directly involved with the Cassini RTGs, it's nice to know I've been promoted to the exclusive ranks of the Illuminati.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/4879/iconbiggrin1kg.gif

Maksutov
2007-Apr-16, 03:05 AM
Didn't somebody (same people?) claim exactly same thing about Galileo and Jupiter?Many folks. Same deal re the Pu for Galileo as with Cassini. Now I've been implicated in helping attempts to turn two planets into suns.

Ah, the glory of it all.

:dance:

ineluki
2007-Apr-16, 12:15 PM
If every nuclear weapon in existence were taken to Saturn and simutaneously detonated, it would hardly hiccup - though the cloud patterns may be more interesting for a few days. Saturn is immense but nowhere near large enough to sustain fusion, no matter how the Illuminati encouraged it.

After Movies like "The Core" and "Sunshine" I can almost forgive them for this part.

However, even a layman should have the common sense to see the contradiction between "wipe out Earth" and "settle on Titan".
That's like detonating a Nuke in Los Angeles to kill the population of New York, to settle in Santa Barbara afterward.

sts60
2007-Apr-16, 01:44 PM
Anyway, it's about 72 lb of 238Pu oxide.

While everybody knows we've already turned Jupiter into a star with Galileo, I'm surprised these geniuses, as well as the Hoaglandites, haven't noticed that we've already turned Earth into a star, what with the Transit 5BN-3 and Apollo 13 LM reentries. That would explain global warming, wouldn't it?

Jim
2007-Apr-16, 02:04 PM
I wonder, what would be the pre-requisites to be a member of The New World Order NASA :lol: ?

If you like, I can send you the brochure from the last Membership Committee meeting.

Oops, what a min... I shouldn't have said that... :shifty:

Never mind.

Donnie B.
2007-Apr-16, 02:12 PM
I think I'll start calling them the IllumiNOTi. Nothing like taking a page from the HB playbook... :shifty:

BertL
2007-Apr-16, 03:17 PM
Hmm, how about Illuminaughti? Illuminaughti sounds like...

Maybe we should just go with IllumiNOTi.

FlyingPenguins
2007-Apr-16, 04:04 PM
I don't like the 'I' word.

I know someone who actually believes in their existance as a full-blown scientifically advanced world-dominating evil empire of people who can do everything like igniting Saturn into a full-blown star but can't control a few folks from speaking out and discovering the truth using home-variety detective work and the internet.

For the OP: you laugh because they WANT you to laugh using their mind-control ray. It's fine though, since you're so easily controlled you'll be one of the surviving 20%.

And now I think I'll go hunt down those IQ points I just misplaced...

Grashtel
2007-Apr-16, 06:19 PM
I don't like the 'I' word.

I know someone who actually believes in their existance as a full-blown scientifically advanced world-dominating evil empire of people who can do everything like igniting Saturn into a full-blown star but can't control a few folks from speaking out and discovering the truth using home-variety detective work and the internet.
Yeah, the idea of the Illuminati secretly ruling the world is just plain silly, anyone who is really in the know is aware that cats are the real secret rulers of the world :)

Laguna
2007-Apr-16, 06:23 PM
Yeah, the idea of the Illuminati secretly ruling the world is just plain silly, anyone who is really in the know is aware that cats are the real secret rulers of the world :)
Dolphins, Grashtel, Dolphins...

Matherly
2007-Apr-16, 06:46 PM
Dolphins, Grashtel, Dolphins...

No, the dolphins are just the second most intelligent form of life on the planet. The Mice are really in control ;)

tofu
2007-Apr-16, 08:21 PM
"wiping out life as we know it"

All life?? In that case, I suspect the Illuminati hasn't thought this cunning plan all the way through. I mean, I think I might see a tiny tiny little problem with their plan - they are going to die too.

Fazor
2007-Apr-16, 08:38 PM
Well, I hope when the NWO (Nasa World Order) kills off the population they let us that stood by them for so long remain. But if they think that it'd be better if I die off with the other 80% of humanity so be it.

Just a plea to you NWO folks; Before you obliterate me, teach me how you invented a way to ignite a planet into a star which emits this magical radiation that will not only wipe out a selective ammount of people on earth, but also turn a moon into an inhabitable planet. Please enlighten me before you ignite me! :)

Van Rijn
2007-Apr-16, 08:53 PM
All life?? In that case, I suspect the Illuminati hasn't thought this cunning plan all the way through. I mean, I think I might see a tiny tiny little problem with their plan - they are going to die too.

That depends on what sentence you are reading. At another point, it is just 80% of the population. At still another point, the Earth will simply be destroyed. And, of course, Saturn will be blown up and become a star at the same time. Yet, with all this destruction, Titan, right next to Saturn, will become habitable.

PhantomWolf
2007-Apr-16, 11:52 PM
Didn't we go through this all with Jupiter and Galileo?

Swift
2007-Apr-17, 02:49 AM
Didn't we go through this all with Jupiter and Galileo?
And isn't that why the Church put him under house arrest? :eh:

Maksutov
2007-Apr-17, 04:53 AM
He...he...he, as one who was instrumental in getting Jupiter and Saturn to star status, I'll never tell.

Even if it was dioxide.

Ha!

:lol:

JayUtah
2007-Apr-17, 01:30 PM
Illuminaughti? Illuminaughti sounds like...

Or just plain Illuminaughty, considering that this all-powerful group seems to have nothing better to do than global mischief.

The way Angelina Jolie says, "You're with the Illuminati," in Tomb Raider makes me want to ad lib the next line: "Yeah, I was with SPECTRE for a while, but that guy with the cat has gas all the time. I think he eats those vending-machine burritos."

mugaliens
2007-Apr-18, 10:31 PM
Please don't insult Comedy Central. These are the folks who bring us such classy movies as Dumb and Dumberer.

You have a point there, and at least one scene that I recall was invariably a premonition to what Cassini will undoubtedly (:wall:) do to Saturn.

Unless they were talking about the vehicle manufacturer... If that's the case, it might turn a small wing of the plant into a "sun" for a few seconds.

Does Saturn make a car that carries the name, "Titan?"

Count Zero
2007-Apr-19, 01:12 AM
Does Saturn make a car that carries the name, "Titan?"

I've often played around with names they could use for different kinds of cars.

"Titan" - Their SUV.
"Tethys" - a mid-size.
"Mimas" - a compact.
"Janus" - a convertable.
"Iapetus" - a police cruiser.

etc.

Gmann
2007-Apr-19, 02:52 PM
As I understand it, the Illumaniti are decended or at least related in some way to the Masons. The Shriners are Masons, and I know several Shriners who mean well, but have trouble lighting a BBQ pit. I have helped them out many times. I just can't see these guys finding a way to turn a gas giant into a star, while being unable to light a small pile of "Kingsford".

Don't get me wrong, I love the Shriners to death, their Childrens Hospital here in St. Louis has done some amazing things for my "handicapped" son, and in return, have not asked for a single dime in payment. I still have trouble believing that this group is going to take over the universe by force, they are entirely too laid back for that kind of activity.

Laguna
2007-Apr-19, 03:19 PM
Well, I know you already know, but nevertheless:
That is what they want you to believe... ;)

Impium Orexis
2007-Apr-19, 03:57 PM
Hey guys? The Illuminati just called me. They said the article is full of it, so no need to worry.

JayUtah
2007-Apr-19, 04:16 PM
As I understand it, the Illumaniti are decended or at least related in some way to the Masons.

It depends on what you mean by Illuminati; the name refers to historically real organizations, but conspiracists don't generally use the title that way. To them it's just a synonym for shadow government. At least one historically real Illuminati was actually a sort of anti-Masonry organization, or at least an alternative to them. They specifically distanced themselves from Freemasons.

The modern Shriners and/or Freemasons seem to bear very little resemblance to the depiction of them in conspiracy lore.

Fazor
2007-Apr-19, 04:58 PM
The modern Shriners and/or Freemasons seem to bear very little resemblance to the depiction of them in conspiracy lore.

Your use of the phrase "conspiracy lore" is a very good choice of words. I believe it was either Discovery Channel or History channcel ran a special on the Masons. Basically, they started off portraying the common image of them, then went on to explain that it is mostly myth and that in fact the "secret" orginization isn't actually all that secretive.

Of course, those that want to believe will just say that this was all disinformation put out by the Masons to throw us off thier real 'evil' intentions... :-P

JayUtah
2007-Apr-19, 06:43 PM
I believe it was either Discovery Channel or History channcel ran a special on the Masons.

I saw that program. I was pleased to see that they raised nearly all the same points I did when I debunked Michael Bara's supposed analysis some years ago of the Washington D.C. street plan and its allegedly Masonic symbolism.

Fazor
2007-Apr-19, 07:06 PM
I believe it was either Discovery Channel or History channcel ran a special on the Masons.

I saw that program. I was pleased to see that they raised nearly all the same points I did when I debunked Michael Bara's supposed analysis some years ago of the Washington D.C. street plan and its allegedly Masonic symbolism.

Yeah, no planned pentagram. Now the only thing they have to go on are the horns that protude from most of the polititians heads... ;)

Jim
2007-Apr-19, 09:16 PM
As I understand it, the Illumaniti are decended or at least related in some way to the Masons. The Shriners are Masons...

Wait a minute. You mean, we are under the control of a bunch of old(er) men who wear funny hats, dress like clowns, and ride around on tiny bicycles?

We are so doomed.

JayUtah
2007-Apr-19, 09:24 PM
You mean, we are under the control of a bunch of old(er) men who wear funny hats, dress like clowns, and ride around on tiny bicycles?

If you've ever driven a car in Washington D.C. you'd swear someone like that was responsible for the street layout.

sts60
2007-Apr-20, 01:59 AM
Having driven those streets, I am also perfectly willing to believe the claim they were specifically laid out to confound invading British troops.

Count Zero
2007-Apr-20, 03:22 AM
Having driven those streets for many years, I am convinced that the layout is simple, elegant and easy to use if all of the traffic consists of horses & horse-drawn vehicles.

DogsHead
2007-Apr-20, 03:30 AM
Now if you want a city whose layout was most likely designed to benifit those with access to exotic, gravity defying vehicles (as we all know these machines are available in the IllumiNOTi car pool), you need look no further than our capital, Canberra.
Woe betide those who are forced to actually drive around the confounding proliferation of circular drives and roundabouts....

CJSF
2007-Apr-20, 03:51 AM
You mean, we are under the control of a bunch of old(er) men who wear funny hats, dress like clowns, and ride around on tiny bicycles?

If you've ever driven a car in Washington D.C. you'd swear someone like that was responsible for the street layout.

Or Boston...

CJSF

Serenitude
2007-Apr-20, 04:03 AM

Jeez. I suppose next you'll tell me that George Washington and company wore their Masonic uniforms to State functions upon winning independence :whistle: :shhh:

Maksutov
2007-Apr-20, 04:49 AM
As is well known, Washington and New York City were rivals for becoming the capital of the States. The urban architects of Washington wanted to make sure that their city had everything New York had and more.

Those who have driven in midtown Manhattan and the Upper West Side know how much fun the diagonal path of Broadway creates until above 72nd Street. Not to be outdone, the Washington designers created numerous Broadways and named them after the states they didn't like.

Gillianren
2007-Apr-20, 06:41 AM

Yeah, I know, but try convincing a CT of that. I mean, my grandfather was a Mason, yes--but he was also a Rotarian and a Lion, and how come no one ever suspects them of trying to take over the world?

Serenitude
2007-Apr-20, 07:14 AM
Because it's easy for a Mason to sneak up behind you and hit you with a brick. It would be much harder to sneak up and hit you with a Lion ;)

CJSF
2007-Apr-20, 12:28 PM
Yeah, but a lion has bigger teeth.

CJSF

Swift
2007-Apr-20, 12:31 PM
Yeah, but a lion has bigger teeth.

CJSF
Which is probably why the Faternal Order of Fluffy Bunnies never caught on.

Gmann
2007-Apr-20, 01:58 PM
Wait a minute. You mean, we are under the control of a bunch of old(er) men who wear funny hats, dress like clowns, and ride around on tiny bicycles?

We are so doomed.

Perhaps not, as JayUtah mentioned, the illuminati have distanced themselves from the Freemasons. Probably has something to do with their inherient inability to light BBQ pits. The Illuminati have bigger fish to fry, Saturn for instance. If it were up to me, I would try to light up Jupiter instead. It's bigger, and your chance of success would be improved. You would have a better chance of storing ice in a hot pizza oven than causing any of the gas giants to ignite into stars, but that doesn't make for good press coverage.

It has been my experience that CT's don't care if something is impossible, implausable, or completely stupid, if they can get face time in some forum, and get a few to follow, it's all good.

mugaliens
2007-Apr-20, 10:13 PM

How do you know they didn't? Obviously, if you'd actually heard of them, then it would mean they didn't do a very good job protecting their secrecy, did they?

Maksutov
2007-Apr-21, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Swift http://www.bautforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?p=971855#post971855)
How do you know they didn't? Obviously, if you'd actually heard of them, then it would mean they didn't do a very good job protecting their secrecy, did they?They all died off from being overweight.

FlyingPenguins
2007-Apr-21, 10:07 PM
How do you know they didn't? Obviously, if you'd actually heard of them, then it would mean they didn't do a very good job protecting their secrecy, did they?

I've heard of them. They've got a vicious streak a mile wide...

mugaliens
2007-Apr-21, 11:28 PM
I've heard of them. They've got a vicious streak a mile wide...

Are you sure that's not the Trojan Rabbit (http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4766/film/hg/hgscript.htm)? Or is it the killer rabbit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail)defending the cave, said killer rabbit, being the fierce and noble beast that he is, only finally defeated by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

AtomicDog
2007-Apr-22, 05:25 AM
Yeah, no planned pentagram. Now the only thing they have to go on are the horns that protude from most of the polititians heads... ;)

Naw, those are the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes...

PhantomWolf
2007-Apr-23, 01:01 AM
Yeah, I know, but try convincing a CT of that. I mean, my grandfather was a Mason, yes--but he was also a Rotarian and a Lion, and how come no one ever suspects them of trying to take over the world?

But that's the beauty of it, while everyone is focused on the Masons, the Lions can and have taken over the world. Don't believe me? Walk outside your town and see if their crest is placed on your town sign.How many politicians, jugdes, policemen, generals, and astronauts are Lions? See you don't know, they don't tell anyone, they just sneak into those positions covertly. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Maksutov
2007-Apr-23, 06:25 AM
But that's the beauty of it, while everyone is focused on the Masons, the Lions can and have taken over the world. Don't believe me? Walk outside your town and see if their crest is placed on your town sign.How many politicians, jugdes, policemen, generals, and astronauts are Lions? See you don't know, they don't tell anyone, they just sneak into those positions covertly. It's a conspiracy I tell you!Those guys are minor league compared to the Odd Fellows.

AtomicDog
2007-Apr-23, 10:59 AM
Those guys are minor league compared to the Odd Fellows.

Felix And Oscar? I knew it! They had that Global Domination vibe written all over them!

Maksutov
2007-Apr-24, 06:31 AM
It's funny to think about an uncontained fusion reaction in the upper reaches of a planet whose mean density (0.70 g/cm3) is such that, if there were an ocean large enough for it be dropped into, it would float.

Donnie B.
2007-Apr-24, 03:45 PM
Next they'll be telling us that if the Hindenburg had used RTGs, it would have gone critical and vaporized New Jersey... ;)

GalaxyGrunt
2007-May-11, 03:59 PM
wow i have heard some crazy CTs but this one takes the cake, yes this one tops the lizard men controlling the government.............

2008 (Jul/Aug/Sept) - After a few weeks of 24/7 talk of the implications, causes, effects, etc. of the new star, Earth begins to get showered with the ejecta from Saturn. The shower lasts 2 to 3 weeks and includes some heavier elements towards the end. This directly or indirectly kills millions of people and animals on Earth - a great boost for population control. Those "in the know" hide out in underground cities and bunkers for several weeks to several months until Earth's ozone shell has recovered. 2009 - The new world reality sets in. After coping with the effects of the event, the survivors find that having a second sun is novel. Earth is completely changed, all infrastructures, political structures, and religions are thrust into chaos. The strongest surviving military force soon takes control of the Earth. 2010 - A call goes up to investigate and explore the new system of Saturn/Titan. 365/24/7 time and unlimited resources go into the new international venture. Terra-forming plans start on a grand scale.

2033 - Humans set foot on an earthlike Titan.

Now I'm no expert on terra-forming but i would think(if its even possible), that terra-forming an entire moon to a point where ppl could live on it would take a lot longer then 25 years...............:shifty:...hell it would take longer just to GET to titan.

Grashtel
2007-May-11, 09:59 PM
Now I'm no expert on terra-forming but i would think(if its even possible), that terra-forming an entire moon to a point where ppl could live on it would take a lot longer then 25 years.
I'm not one either but I agree, the total lack of oxygen and large quantities of free methane (you will need to add enough oxygen to burn it off before you can get a breathable atmosphere), the lack of a solid crust (according to this month's Scientific American it has an ice crust over a water-ammonia mantel with a ice layer then finally the rocky core several hundred kilometers below the surface), and small size meaning low gravity, all make Titan a decidedly poor terraforming candidate, particularly if you have just 25 years.

hell it would take longer just to GET to titan.
Not necessarily, if they can put together a working Orion Drive (aka Nuclear Pulse Propulsion, not related to NASA's planned moon missions) then getting to Titan quickly is easy.

Sergeant Zim
2007-May-12, 01:33 PM
No, the dolphins are just the second most intelligent form of life on the planet. The Mice are really in control ;)

Nahhhh... Any visitor from another planet, observing activities in one of our larger cities would have no doubt that dogs are the dominant species. After all, when you see members of two species walking together, it's pretty clear that the submissive one is the one picking up the feces of the other...

captain swoop
2007-May-12, 11:21 PM
No, it's the Mice. Ask Benjy.